You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Seri wrote:If I may ask, how long are the sets for the international tours usually?

They're always a few songs shorter than their sets in Japan, and since they're doing 19 songs on their current HONEY tour, we'll probably get around 16-17 (equivalent to around two hours).

Cool, thanks.

I said this in self-intro, but I guess I should let you all know I'll be in Dallas! Bonus of having family there, I can get travel and lodging free. Wink

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
The timing of the shows is a bit bad for me to try to go to all of them, but I just looked up the PlayStation Theater because I never heard of it.  I had to laugh-- it's downstairs from my company's office in NYC.  I'm going to spend the next few months trying to talk my boss into sending me out for business.

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
There is a presale right now for the San Francisco show, but only for general access tickets ($40/$51.66 with fees). Code is GONNABEMAY.

Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
It also looks like there's no meet and greet, so I'm gonna pass on VIP. My wallet is saved.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
I called Playstation Theater just now to inquire if they knew of any possible future VIP/Meet&Greet options, and they said the theater will not be selling any sort of VIP option, but the band may announce their own eventually.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
BattleHermit wrote:There is a presale right now for the San Francisco show, but only for general access tickets ($40/$51.66 with fees). Code is GONNABEMAY.

VIP is available.  The package includes: Ticket to the show, early entry and an exclusive gift.

When you go to the Select Tickets section there are options for VIP, General Admission and Early Bird (which I am assuming is GA but a limited amount at this price).

Thank you for the code, btw.

Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
I believe Early Bird is a discounted GA for first people, but I'm not entirely sure.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Damn, this was stressful haha.

So, when tickets for SF when live at 10 am, it required you to input a promo code. None of my friends and I knew it, nor were we expecting to have to input one. We searched and found it, inputted the code, and found out that only GA tickets were available.

Flash-forward to 11 am. Friend finds out VIP is now available. What the heck! So we scramble and all manage to pick them up. Phew.

Currently, the SF VIP ticket perks are listed as:

-Ticket to show
-Early Entry
-Exclusive gift

I don't know why they haven't listed M&G, but for $150, it better be included. I'm pretty sure it will be added in later. Hopefully. Tongue

Seri wrote:I believe Early Bird is a discounted GA for first people, but I'm not entirely sure.

I believe that's true. I went through the motions of buying it and it says on the order pages "Section: Early Bird, General Admission." So yeah, you basically save $15 by buying GA tickets early.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I just got the VIP, and it is the most expensive ticket I have ever purchased, but boy is this going to be worth it.

Even though no M&G is noted I decided on this option because the last time I saw Scandal the main floor was packed and all the merchandise was sold out by the time I got in.  That was from all the VIP fans.  I want to finally get an official shirt of theirs.

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
They're finally coming back! I'm so excited to hopefully see them again LOVE 
Since there's no Vegas stop I guess it's back to Anaheim for me  .happy.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cool! North American tour! I'm happy for you my fellow SH members in North America.  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 1f600

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Damn, this was stressful haha.

So, when tickets for SF when live at 10 am, it required you to input a promo code. None of my friends and I knew it, nor were we expecting to have to input one. We searched and found it, inputted the code, and found out that only GA tickets were available.

Flash-forward to 11 am. Friend finds out VIP is now available. What the heck! So we scramble and all manage to pick them up. Phew.

Out of curiosity, Where did you and your friends find codes/updates? Just curious and planning for anything that may be needed when NYC goes on sale. 

Leggoo 

Boston-----> NYC
maybe Anaheim

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

dchan419 wrote:Out of curiosity, Where did you and your friends find codes/updates? Just curious and planning for anything that may be needed when NYC goes on sale. 

https://twitter.com/goldenvoice/status/992086255222407171

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don Dio wrote:
BattleHermit wrote:There is a presale right now for the San Francisco show, but only for general access tickets ($40/$51.66 with fees). Code is GONNABEMAY.

VIP is available.  The package includes: Ticket to the show, early entry and an exclusive gift.

When you go to the Select Tickets section there are options for VIP, General Admission and Early Bird (which I am assuming is GA but a limited amount at this price).

Thank you for the code, btw.

Nice! When presale started only the $40 option was available. 
Already bought my VIP ticket!!

Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
I get to wait until Tuesday yayyyyyyyyy.

Back to top Go down
akaingo

akaingo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the updates! I'll be heading from Portland, Oregon to San Francisco to watch the girls for the first time! I'm truly excited!!!   .clap.

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What's the best venue to buy a VIP ticket? Or all are the same? I have to choose between Anheim, San Francisco and New york

Back to top Go down
Juanpe

Juanpe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello guys, I’m from Central America and I will need to make big plans in order to travel to the US, do you think they will open more dates in other cities, maybe LA?
.toj.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joameba wrote:What's the best venue to buy a VIP ticket? Or all are the same? I have to choose between Anheim, San Francisco and New york

Personally, I would suggest Anaheim (VIP hasn't yet been announced for it, but I can't see why they wouldn't have it when even Dallas has it). The venue's really nice and I know a lot of SH members will be there.

Juanpe wrote:do you think they will open more dates in other cities, maybe LA?

Honestly, we'll just have to wait for the official announcement. But Anaheim isn't too far from LA, you know; it's only about 45 minutes away.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
joameba wrote:What's the best venue to buy a VIP ticket? Or all are the same? I have to choose between Anheim, San Francisco and New york
New York hasn’t announced a VIP option yet, so if you want a definite result def stick w the west coast.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
I hope we get at least a midwest city.

When the tour info got out, i got excited and nervous. i got a wrestling show on sept :o lets hope they don't land on the same date (if more cities are announced) .

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 XU0mwxM

The tour has officially been announced!

MEXICO added to the list; dates coming soon. No more US dates for the time being.

#front-page #scandal_spthx

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
Juanpe

Juanpe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mexico... aquí vamos!!!    .omg.

Back to top Go down
mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
Glad to see more shows in Mexico to be added.

Back to top Go down

chairmankaga

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't believe they are coming to Dallas!! I'm so excited. I've already set alarms for Tuesday so I will be ready as soon as the tickets come available.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.