Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Alright guys put on your conspiracy hats, I think I figured it out.

Today June 29th 2018 is the release date of the Season 2 of Netflix's GLOW. The new season of GLOW (a show based in the 80s) has this as their new season 2 opening song (very fitting also)

Surprised? 

-There was a band called Scandal in the US back in the 80s. 
-Their music videos are uploaded on the ScandalVEVO channel

I believe that because of this, SCANDAL (JP) had to change something on their youtube/spotify due to the licensing most likely, since people will be looking for the 80s song when they hear it as the opening for the show.

Back to top Go down

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
Lale wrote:Alright guys put on your conspiracy hats, I think I figured it out.

Surprised? 

-There was a band called Scandal in the US back in the 80s. 
-Their music videos are uploaded on the ScandalVEVO channel
Brooklyn's own. She's still out there rockin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xuFgb-UN3s

Back to top Go down

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Jon Bon Jovi was a member for a very very short period

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I have come across them on Youtube looking for our SCANDAL Happy

Back to top Go down

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We are already in August and still nothing new?  Frustrated

Back to top Go down

SO Much Helpful Information!
Posted on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
As stated on my member intro, I am a new SCANDAL fan. 

This thread regarding their music availability online helped me understand why I'm having such a hard time finding their music online to download (i.e. iTunes).

I'm just going to buy ALL their CDs on Amazon (US) cause I just can't wait any longer for a resolution. haha I'm already behind in the game and I want to listen to all their music. haha

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE! SUCH A HELPFUL THREAD!

Back to top Go down

joameba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal_Feedback wrote:As stated on my member intro, I am a new SCANDAL fan. 

This thread regarding their music availability online helped me understand why I'm having such a hard time finding their music online to download (i.e. iTunes).

I'm just going to buy ALL their CDs on Amazon (US) cause I just can't wait any longer for a resolution. haha I'm already behind in the game and I want to listen to all their music. haha

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE! SUCH A HELPFUL THREAD!
That's the best solution! Having their physical cds fills your soul   
In the meantime, if you don't want to wait to hear them, you can listen them on a japanese spotify, it's very simple to create one

Back to top Go down

Found a YouTube channel with some of Scandal's music
Posted on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:29 pm

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
I recently came across a youtube channel called (removed) with the Baby Action, Best Scandal, and a few Temptation Box songs. Hope this helps!

Mod edit: Pretty sure that's what's known as piracy lol but thanks for the help...?

Back to top Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

kopenguin wrote:I recently came across a youtube channel called (removed) with the Baby Action, Best Scandal, and a few Temptation Box songs. Hope this helps!

I'm pretty sure that's what's known as piracy lol but thanks for the...help...?

On a serious note, though, this post may or may not explain why SCANDAL's stuff has been taken down:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ScandalBand/comments/9lgedn/all_uses_of_the_name_scandal_are_trademarked_by/

Also, I will be locking this thread until we have any actual updates.

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down