Posted Fri 13 Jul - 19:31

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

On August 10th, HARUNA will be releasing her first photo book titled 『SOMEWHERE』!

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 MMQD5JD

HARUNA, all-girl band SCANDAL's frontman, will be releasing her first photo book on her 30th birthday. 110 pages of her first expressions she showed on a trip to the south. Additionally, she talks about work and love in an interview that's over 15,000 words...

HARUNA ran through her 20s as the frontman of SCANDAL and will be celebrating her 30th birthday on 2018/ 8/10. She set off on a journey after their tour in Japan had just finished. A word that expresses her current self is 「SOMEWHERE」, meaning "everywhere but here." There is no destination--it's still yet to be seen.

The pictures of HARUNA in this book reflect a healthy heart and body and show a wide variety of expressions. Confidence gained through band activities, an unyielding spirit that doesn't give in even in the face of setback, a look of staring at everything straightforwardly, a smile of a young girl, sadness and kindness experienced through real love, an expression of an adult, and a frankness never seen before. Please enjoy this session shot with photographer Tsutomu Ono during the few days HARUNA took of vacation away from the band.

Also included is an interview where she speaks candidly about things such as the band, work, and love. A book that'll reverberate with fans of SCANDAL and HARUNA, of course, and adult women of the same generation.

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 I8nXO9y
front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 LwHWnFl
front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 IFCFckc
front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 9hW1gqx

http://piabook.com/shop/g/gZ9784835638768
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/483563876X/

*CD Japan will most likely make this available for sale soon.

**Looks like the pictures were shot when HARU went down to Cebu in the Philippines right after the Japan leg of the HONEY tour was done!

#front-page #haruna_somewhere

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TwistedBaspin

TwistedBaspin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, she gets to be the one to treat us on her birthday.

BTW I think it's 27th of May when she landed on Cebu and did the photoshoot.

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 Sign10
Back to top Go down
yanchii

yanchii

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://rock-deities.tumblr.com
Yay~ I've always wanted a solo HARUNA photo book and here it is. Can't wait  front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 1f60d

Back to top Go down
LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is soo...LOVE

I wish I could get a copy!

Last edited by LK on Fri 13 Jul - 20:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem with signature v^_^)

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ooh, I can't wait to read this interview!

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 724front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 549front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 743front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 745front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 778front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 763
front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
Already placed my order even if I can't read even a bit of Japanese. So exciting!

Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's where I can see more of Haruna in swimming suit Nice one , anyways, really excited for it. 
I do know that Rina had released one (or more) photo book, but did Mami and Tomomi each release their own photo book? If not, I wish they would do it in the near future, I would definitely buy it.

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This interview is going to be very interesting, Scandal Heaven will have a lot of work to translate this interview (if it is possible)
.hardwork.

thank you for everything you do to allow us to follow the news of the band !

Last edited by izzy on Thu 9 Aug - 3:17; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
A great idea, but I hope Tomomi does one as well Happy

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
peashiee

peashiee

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.facebook.com/ScandalManiaMexico
Do somebody knows if i have some issue if i buy something from Mexico in Amazon jp ???
or is better if i order from zenmarket?

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Pretty cool idea for Haruna on her 30th birthday. Somewhere] also sounds like a good song title name if she had decided to write one. And as someone who likes collecting their photo books, i'm excited for this one.

the preview pics are nice, the first one reminds me of something for HONEY. Wink

Back to top Go down
LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 I8nXO9y

Haru-chan's so hooot in this one.  .love.

Back to top Go down
RFlow

RFlow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Take my money now ah it's like a dream coming true so many Haru pictures  LOVE

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HARUNA's photo book 『SOMEWHERE』 is now up for pre-order on CD Japan!

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 MMQD5JD

■Pre-order from CD Japan

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Off-shots from HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 + details on the release events:

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 DfbJnNP

■Pre-order from CD Japan

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 RaAytnZm

HARUNA:『「SOMEWHERE」off shot... For the release of my photo book, I'll be posting off-shots a little at a time starting today☺️』

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 PxT4KN6m

HARUNA:『「SOMEWHERE」off shot...front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 1f33a

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 YM54GR8m

HARUNA:『「SOMEWHERE」off shot...front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 1f430

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 DfbJnNPm

HARUNA:『Preorders for my 1st Photo book「SOMEWHERE」 out on the 10th are going well, and a second pressing has been decided before its release! So happyーfront-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 4Pbp76S

Also, the event details have also been releasedfront-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 1f308
8/18 (Sat.) in Tokyo at HMV&BOOKS SHIBUYA 6F event space
8/25 (Sat.) in Osaka at Standard Book Store, Shinsaibashi location
Are where the release events will be held!
Check out our homepage for more details!』

Event details:

<Tokyo>
【Schedule】 2018/8/18 (Sat.) 13:00~
【Venue】 HMV&BOOKS SHIBUYA 6F Event Space

【Special bonus details】
■1 book ticket: Photo book (signed) handed to you by HARUNA
■2 book tickets: Two photo books (signed) + original alternate cover handed to you by HARUNA

※The 1 book ticket/2 book tickets for the autographs will be given out beforehand.

【How to participate in the event】
・Reserve in-store at HMV&BOOKS SHIBUYA 6F checkout counter (inside Shibuya MODI) only
Reservations begin 8/6 (Mon.) 10:00~

・Reserve by phone: 8/8 (Wed.) 10:00~ 8/16 (Thu.) 21:00
 ※Reservations by phone will be taken between 10:00~21:00 (weekdays) / 10:00~18:30 (Weekends + holidays)

【Contact information】
HMV&BOOKS SHIBUYA tel: 03-5784-3270

http://www.hmv.co.jp/store/BTK/

<Osaka>
【Schedule】 2018/8/25 (Sat.) 12:00~
【Venue】 Standard Book Store Shinsaibashi

【Special bonus details】
■1 book ticket: Photo book (signed) handed to you by HARUNA
■2 book tickets: Two photo books (signed) + original alternate cover handed to you by HARUNA

※The 1 book ticket/2 book tickets for the autographs will be given out beforehand.

【How to participate in the event】
・Reservations in-store: 8/6 (Mon.) 11:00~
・Reservations by phone: 8/8 (Wed.) 11:00~

Please check here for more details: http://www.standardbookstore.com/

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

I think I felt my heart stop beating for a moment when I saw the lead photo.  If I were 15 I'd want that as a poster for my bedroom wall.

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haruna looks great in these photos .hora. cant wait for the book release!

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Update on reservation for the events, telephone reservations are no longer being take for the Tokyo and Osaka stores, you now have to go to the store and prepay whilst stocks last.

At Feedback! you have a chance to draw from a book to see if you win a autographed copy or now, Feedback! bonus is a sticker.

--

Afternoon update, all reservations have finished at the stores too.
https://twitter.com/HmvBooksShibuya/status/1027084126011019264
https://twitter.com/standardbook/status/1027017926837121029

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Don Dio wrote:I think I felt my heart stop beating for a moment when I saw the lead photo.  If I were 15 I'd want that as a poster for my bedroom wall.
The last photo of Haruna on Instagram will kill you instantly!!!  .dies.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@izzy

I know the one you mean Happy

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
izzy wrote:
Don Dio wrote:I think I felt my heart stop beating for a moment when I saw the lead photo.  If I were 15 I'd want that as a poster for my bedroom wall.
The last photo of Haruna on Instagram will kill you instantly!!!  .dies.

Sorry, I'm not particularly social media savvy to know if I'm referencing the right photo.  Do you mean the red Gucci one?

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yes exactly front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 1f60a

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@izzy

Thanks for clarifying.

Actually it's not as striking to me as the one where she is in black.  So there's no misunderstanding: it's not about what she's wearing or how she wears it (although there are no complaints); it's the look she gives to the camera.  It is very alluring.

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
she is really seductive on all these photos, I can not wait to learn more about the interview

(I hope Mami and Tomomi will also publish a photo book for their 30th birthday)

Back to top Go down
TwistedBaspin

TwistedBaspin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mine still hasn't ship via CDJapan. Anxiety is real.

EDIT:
BTW Happy birthday bossu!  .love.

front-page - HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』 Sign10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum