Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:48 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone know if Scandal changed their manager? I mean, it's not that odd to change them as time goes on. Just curious.

When I would watch some of the old documentaries, it seems that it was a guy.

But I just saw a clip where it seems it was a woman. Am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:08 am

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You mean Eisuke? 

I believe he is the current manager/producer of SCANDAL and had always been their manager. 
There are other managers in Team SCANDAL, but I believe he had always been the head. 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:03 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If you look back at some of the CDs, you will see : Manager: Taga Eisuke, Arisa Yamamoto
But on Honey release, Manager: Arisa Yamamoto

But after Honey, I think around Kitty -> Rooftop change, Arisa has since left team Scandal for whatever reason, I don't think we need to know. During the Asia tour etc, I had a bit of free time talking to Team Scandal and I asked, how come we haven't we seen Arisa lately, and the staff told me she quit.

So my assumption Eisuke will be listed as Manager once again.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:07 pm

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
How many people work for Scandal?
The Feedback brand is managed by the same people?

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:59 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
izzy wrote:How many people work for Scandal?
The Feedback brand is managed by the same people?

The core Team Scandal staff various if they go on Tour domestically or overseas.

Feedback! there seems to be another turnover of shop staff recently, hence they were recently hiring and someone new is at the shop or they are on holiday.

Rooftop manages: Scandal, Feedback! and Kazoo Food Truck.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:25 pm

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kazoo Food Truck... Scandal also sells food?  

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:20 am

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
izzy wrote:Kazoo Food Truck... Scandal also sells food?  

No, the management company.

Rooftop is the management company.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:38 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Clap

This team is amazing! Thanks for all this info guys! I was just really curious.

I don't get how Scandal has not been with a larger label.  Thinking

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:40 am

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wildthing wrote:
izzy wrote:Kazoo Food Truck... Scandal also sells food?  

No, the management company.

Rooftop is the management company.
Thanks for all the details!
it's good that the management company only deals with Scandal and not other bands besides

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:08 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Today they mentioned the young girl Team Scandal staff as their new Manager.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:10 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What happened to Eisuke then? Does he have another position?

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:05 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
peachclub wrote:What happened to Eisuke then? Does he have another position?

Eisuke still is their CHIEF manager. That means he's head manager above any other managers they have.


And yes, they did have a manager named Arisa (who's a woman) who left recently. You can see her in quite a few older videos. If I'm remembering her early 2015 hairstyle correctly, she's the one with the bob in the HELLO WORLD documentary.

As of technically a few months ago, their new interim manager has been a woman named Mikako who had originally started out as a merch salesperson (sold merch at their live shows). That's pretty awesome that she was able to climb that high!





2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:13 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
peachclub wrote:What happened to Eisuke then? Does he have another position?

Eisuke still is their CHIEF manager. That means he's head manager above any other managers they have.


And yes, they did have a manager named Arisa (who's a woman) who left recently. You can see her in quite a few older videos. If I'm remembering her early 2015 hairstyle correctly, she's the one with the bob in the HELLO WORLD documentary.

As of technically a few months ago, their new manager has been a woman named Mikako, who started out as a merch salesperson (sold merch at their live shows). That's pretty awesome that she was able to climb that high!


Not Mikako Ogura its the very young girl that has been overseas for Asia tour, the cute girl that was very popular with the Philippines fans in the Philippines. We are not 100% sure of her name as she doesn't give it out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
wildthing wrote:Not Mikako Ogura its the very young girl that has been overseas for Asia tour, the cute girl that was very popular with the Philippines fans in the Philippines. We are not 100% sure of her name as she doesn't give it out.

Oh, the infamous "Staff-chan" hah. Well, I do know that Mikako was definitely considered an interim manager a few months ago. Maybe at this point "Staff-chan" could have officially been given the title of manager instead.





2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:30 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
wildthing wrote:Not Mikako Ogura its the very young girl that has been overseas for Asia tour, the cute girl that was very popular with the Philippines fans in the Philippines. We are not 100% sure of her name as she doesn't give it out.

Oh, the infamous "Staff-chan" hah. Well, I do know that Mikako was definitely considered an interim manager a few months ago. Maybe at this point "Staff-chan" could have officially been given the title of manager instead.

Yep she is, she did the MC intro today for the show. Later when the girl came on stage with the box for ticket stub lottery, Haruna told us she did the MC and is our new manager.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I remember there was also a lady who shared the duty of manager with Eisuke since the very beginning of Scandal's major label debut. She had been with Scandal to Hong Kong all those times. I also watched a clip of her being interviewed (not about Scandal) on You Tube. I learned that she left few years ago.

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:02 am

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Metal Mickey wrote:I remember there was also a lady who shared the duty of manager with Eisuke since the very beginning of Scandal's major label debut. She had been with Scandal to Hong Kong all those times. I also watched a clip of her being interviewed (not about Scandal) on You Tube. I learned that she left few years ago.

Photo/video? Not sure who you mean...

Also when they recently tour in Asia and US/Mexico, they bring along a translator for themselves (not for MC translation heh)

Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:58 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hah! Staff-chan rising up to become Manager-chan! Question tho, isn't she too young to be a manager?

(Or maybe I just don't exactly know what a manager of a band means) Nailbiting



Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:04 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
LK wrote:Hah! Staff-chan rising up to become Manager-chan! Question tho, isn't she too young to be a manager?

(Or maybe I just don't exactly know what a manager of a band means) Nailbiting

lol you don't need to be older/any specific age to be a manager. You just need to be capable enough to handle whatever's needed of you to do. Apparently Eisuke, who's still pretty young himself at 32 years old, finds her capable enough.  





2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I understand that Jade. I know many young people who act more mature than older ones.

But Staff-chan... she looks like a kid, LoL. No offense tho. She's just too cute I think. 



Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:10 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
BNK48 ( Bangkok ) 's Manager Jobsan ( Nataphol Pavaravadhana ) is also very young and he has done an amazing job in the year they have been going, but then his older brother holds the licence and he would be in deep trouble if he did not Happy



Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:57 pm

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@tonymiller BNK48 sure looks well-managed at least when compared to its south-east Asian sister groups/



Back to top Go down

Re: Question - Scandal's Manager
Posted on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:57 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is why I love this Forum, I learn so much from you all!

Look at all this information!   Clap

Back to top Go down