Hi there! [Page 1 of 1]

Hi there!
Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 am

silverclaymore

silverclaymore

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would like to say Hi! to everyone.                  

As a new member, I would like to say thank you for all the staffs of scandal-heaven for accepting me here. 
                                   .clap.

And for my introduction, I discovered SCANDAL when my cousin told me that they made an OST (Original Soundtrack) for FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST - Shunkan Sentimental. Out of curiosity, I watched their Official video on youtube and stunned at the moment. That was electrifying and earth shaking experience! I'd never seen such performance before!

Each and every time I search for their new songs, I wasn't and still not disappointed at them. Always they have surprise. They don't stick to one genre but explore and make something new. Such talented individuals!

If you're going to ask me who is my favorite? I can't stick to one. First Haruna, Then Rina, and then Mami, Now Tomomi. Hmm... It depends anyway! To be specific, Sometimes on their looks, sometimes on how they use their instruments, and sometimes, on their voices.

My bad, I missed their Philippine concert: HONEY, That meet and greet ticket. Anyway, I'm looking forward to their next album and next concert.

.common.

From Philippines with love.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!
Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:29 am

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Welcome silverclaymore!

There seem to be a lot of Filipino fans out there. 

Shunkan Sentimental is great! It wasn't the very first song of them for me, but it was among the first few. It really made me search for more of their stuff after I listened to it. 

Hope you would make it to the next concert!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:09 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hi

Welcome to SH !

Yes there are a lot of Filipino members here but it shows they have good taste Happy

Did you see the Filipino group Aidoru Sozai doing their version of "Shunkan Sentimental " ?

It is on facebook and very funny, they were not being serious of course Happy

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Welcome silverclaymore.

It's easy to get hooked on this band if "Shunkan Sentimental" is your introductory video.  That was my second after "Shoujo S."  I agree about their performance.  I didn't feel I saw anything like them before, or at least in a very long while.  And their sound?  Nothing else like it.  They do have good variety.

And like you I had a very hard time deciding on my favorite member for this site, and eventually settled on Mami.  I often say my favorite one is whoever is onscreen at that moment.  Rarely is every member of a band so equally likable.

Hope you do eventually get to see Scandal perform live.  Until then, have fun in here and see you on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:28 am

silverclaymore

silverclaymore

Caless Student
Caless Student
To: peachclub

I was surprised that I'm not the only one following scandal in our country when I Joined here.
I guess, we have the same starting point. If I'm not mistaken. Anyway, nice to meet you!

And yeah, I'll make it to their next concert.  .uhuh.  
Thank you!

To: tonymiller
Looks like I added to the population .lol. hahahahaha!! and regarding to Aidoru Sozai's Shunkan Sentimental cover, They're funny too. Actually, I was and still like them when I listen to awanai tsumori no genki de ne, Onegai navigation, and hoshi no furu yoru ni. That crazy moment.

Sure... I will enjoy my stay here.
Thank you!

To: Don Dio

Yes, "Shoujo S." That too is so catchy, combined with their choreography, Their expression is full of flavor. Now, I remember their song Nanka buttobase. That song made me crazy! Sometimes, I copy their dance steps. Oops! Inappropriate for me! Hahahahaha!!                             
                                                                                                                           .dance.  

Yes! I will enjoy my stay here.                                        
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:53 pm

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Welcome to Scandal Heaven silverclaymore!

There are indeed lots of Filipinos here. Too bad you missed the Manila concert but I feel you!  .waaa.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:25 am

silverclaymore

silverclaymore

Caless Student
Caless Student
To LK:

Thank you for the sympathy. I really appreciate it. Glad that I'm not alone.  .clap.

Back to top Go down