Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: 24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』
Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:52 pm

park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just saw it. It is fantastic ! They should shoot more PVs in this place.

Can't wait to listen to a better version of it. Will it be on Google Play Music ? An MP3 should do it until I'll get the CD.
Dose it have better dynamic range than the past songs ? The drums sound way more clear than in the past.

Also Haruna looks so good, can't say she is 30. She looks more like 16  24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:31 pm

shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
I was supposed to be asleep 2.5 hours ago, but the release has me so hyped! Not so surprised that it's region-free, but the real surprise to me is that it's in HD. I was expecting 480p at best.

As for the video, there's nothing else to say except that it's amazing! I wonder what Mabataki's MV will be like.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:30 pm

MrOtaku2399

MrOtaku2399

Caless Student
Caless Student
this makes me so happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:58 pm

SconeEd

SconeEd

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love the song and the video is perfect with it... had to wait over 12 months for this

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:31 pm

L_Sulaj

L_Sulaj

Caless Student
Caless Student
The visuals are sooooo good aaaahh i cant get over how cool they look, Haru's messy hair look is so nice LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:32 pm

SabreLilly

SabreLilly

Caless Student
Caless Student
Masterpiece is a fitting title. I instantly fell in love with this song! That opening riff is sexy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah, I see it came out shortly after I retired for the evening. Oh well, it was great to wake up to!

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 2foml0
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

"Masterpiece" MV with English subs:

https://www.facebook.com/scandal.heaven/videos/800633190298083/

The band also posted on their IG that the single is set to be released on worldwide digital outlets (probably won't be available until the single's officially out on the 27th):

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 FAZ2xTa

"Masterpiece" available worldwide on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, and more.
https://jvcmusic.lnk.to/masterpiece

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNRApig-NA/

#front-page #masterpiece_mabataki

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:59 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I'm pretty happy with anything I see from them lately. I feel like whatever they do now is already more than I ever expected from them.

Can't really find anything to criticize about this song and video. Maybe I wish it went on longer?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:11 am

2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I woke up today and looked at my phone, and there's this notification about Mabataki video...
So it's the first thing I see, it's only up for a couple of hours, and BAM!!!

This video ROKZZZZZZ!!!! After all the anticipation, once again I am amazed that SCANDAL is always so much better than I could imagine. 

And it's up world-wide! And it already has English subs!
Thank you, SCANDAL! Thank you, SCANDAL-HEAVEN! You guys are all so awesome...
ありがとうございました    Nice one .clap. .wow.

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:17 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really, REALLY liked the video! The song was good, I bought the single on CD Japan after they released the short version (I don't even know if I'll get anything as a bonus lol).

I liked Mabataki better than Masterpiece, but I enjoyed both. They both have a "Honey" feel to them, but I think they're better than anything in Honey. I'm really looking forward to the Mabataki MV.

The best thing to me is that they're available worldwide again. This is so good, the MV is even in HD, I was so happy when I saw that. Now I'm hoping it gets available on Spotify soon. I wish they made everything else available as well, but at this point I don't think it's in their hands and whoever can make this decision won't do it.

(Also, loved the new design for the site!)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:35 am

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wasn't expecting this today. This video will be playing in loop here for the next few days...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

"Masterpiece" (the song) is now available internationally on Spotify!

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 ZOnBWSv

https://open.spotify.com/album/3YVVDioUV1VSPwRkfvavJv

If it's not showing up for you yet:

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 G8pnJHx

(Source: SCANDAL on Instagram, their latest post)

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:12 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just refreshed my Spotify and the song is now available. I'm so happy!

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 72424th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 54924th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 74324th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 74524th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 77824th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 763
24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I've kinda been lurking around seeing what people's opinions were of this upcoming double side single.

Least to say SCANDAL has made a very smooth and positive impression with the move to their own label in association with Victor entertainment. They've released a kick ass MV, released to Spotify, I was not expecting the latter. 
I woke up to the sight of Masterpiece MV's being released, a few hours earlier, which I found very quickly in my messenger chat. 

Man I was excited. I watched the mv in bits as I got ready for Uni and have since played probably 6 times (which is probably not that many times compared to other people, however I kinda fell flat with SCANDAL's platform syndrome, sure it had a rock drive but it wasn't instantly a hit). This MV was shot well, it really expressed the energy and drive of Masterpiece very well. I remember when Awanai's MV was revolutionary for SCANDAL I think that this is the new evolution of that wow factor. I'm very happy and satisfied sound and visual wise this time round. Good work SCANDAL. I'll be getting my replay count up with this song, especially since better audio quality has arrived.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Only now I saw the video with lyrics and it was just what I needed today. 

Thanks Jade for the translation!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Masterpiece received over 100k views within 24 hours! Amazing!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:24 pm

EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Really appreciate the translation. The part "I've overcome these several days to be able to sing masterpiece now" hits me really hard. 24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 1f62d  24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 1f62d

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

YouTube subtitles now in Japanese / English for the latest MV on the official video.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Using the SH YouTube account, I was able to add English subs to the official "Masterpiece" MV's CC options on YouTube! I also added an English translation of the video description.

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 ZMhkFKS

Also, according to ROOFTOP's IG (SCANDAL's managing office), DaishinSZK, the director of the "Masterpiece" MV, had also directed the "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" MV.

wildthing wrote:YouTube subtitles now in Japanese / English for the latest MV on the official video.

lol you just slightly beat me to announcing it here, but yep, I added them in~

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:37 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Also, according to ROOFTOP's IG (SCANDAL's managing office), DaishinSZK, the director of the "Masterpiece" MV, had also directed the "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" MV
Oh wow that explains a lot, no wonder some parts of it reminded me of Awanai, especially with the "turning red" part. Plus it was well shot

Thanks for the added Translations!

As expected the song is on Spotify US, good news just keeps coming

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:56 am

EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hello, I'm a moderator of SCANDAL Thailand Fanclub group, I just added Thai subs as well, but have no idea if it will be approved or not 24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 1f605

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:14 am

Riri_bear

Riri_bear

Caless Student
Caless Student
@thoseguilyeyes you're awesome!  thank you very much for your effort!! nothing can i say how grateful i am to you! now, together SHmember can contribute something to the band on their new journey!   that's great news!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:42 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So cool to see they are accepting submitted translations. This should go a long way to help their music get spread on the west, and judging by the quality of the translation on the scandal-4 website, they need it  24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 1f602

24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 72424th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 54924th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 74324th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 74524th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 77824th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 763
24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:08 pm

park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hohenheim wrote:So cool to see they are accepting submitted translations. This should go a long way to help their music get spread on the west, and judging by the quality of the translation on the scandal-4 website, they need it  24th Single - 『Masterpiece / Mabataki』 - Page 7 1f602

It would help a lot if they would have their own online store where they can sell at least CD quality FLACs/WAVs. Paying 14 euro  + shipping, VAT and import for a CD with just 2 song is not really fair.

Did anyone else noticed that the link from video description to iTunes is for another band ? I don't remember them releasing an album called "On a Roll" in 2018.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum