Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood"
Posted Sat May 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
the tie dye looking shirts and towels look awesome!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Kei.Homura

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hihi! 
I’m new here, and the last time I saw Scandal was in 2016! I miss them sooo much! 
But this time I’ll be in Osaka this Saturday and they’re gonna be there too! I saw that the tickets aren’t sold out yet. But does anyone know if I can buy the tickets at the venue or it’s all strictly from eplus?
How about buying from family mart or Lawson’s?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 28, 2019 3:54 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Kei.Homura wrote:Hihi! 
I’m new here, and the last time I saw Scandal was in 2016! I miss them sooo much! 
But this time I’ll be in Osaka this Saturday and they’re gonna be there too! I saw that the tickets aren’t sold out yet. But does anyone know if I can buy the tickets at the venue or it’s all strictly from eplus?

At Lawson seems to be best bet, L-Code 55580 by Friday

----

I just checked,

eplus: will require SMS verified account,
Lawson online will only accept credit card payment, but can go to convenience store with L-code and buy.
Pia will require cloak, which may need Japanese mobile for setup.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Kei.Homura

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
Kei.Homura wrote:Hihi! 

At Lawson seems to be best bet, L-Code 55580 by Friday

----

I just checked,

eplus: will require SMS verified account,
Lawson online will only accept credit card payment, but can go to convenience store with L-code and buy.
Pia will require cloak, which may need Japanese mobile for setup.

Ah thank you so much! :D I just went to the Lawson’s site to see but it requires phone number authentication too. Will buying from the convenience store itself not need a phone number? Tbh it’s the phone number authentication that makes it so difficult .pinch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 29, 2019 6:19 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Using L code it will still ask for name and maybe number but you can just make up the number at the machine. (I will try give it a go when I have time)

For the tour goods, I was just at Feedback! I asked and they should have it on sale at the weekend too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Kei.Homura

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:Using L code it will still ask for name and maybe number but you can just make up the number at the machine. (I will try give it a go when I have time)

For the tour goods, I was just at Feedback! I asked and they should have it on sale at the weekend too.

yayy! thank you very much for your help!  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Bad news, I took look at the lawson ticket website properly, also confirmed at the Loppi machine, because of the name on the ticket it is still treated as preorder/need SMS, which is probably why the ticket for this Sunday is on sale till Friday, there might be a different L code on Saturday (day before live).

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Kei.Homura

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:Bad news, I took look at the lawson ticket website properly, also confirmed at the Loppi machine, because of the name on the ticket it is still treated as preorder/need SMS, which is probably why the ticket for this Sunday is on sale till Friday, there might be a different L code on Saturday (day before live).

Oh no Sad I knew it was too good to be true. So means I gotta go to Lawson’s on Saturday morning to check if there’s another L code?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:00 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Kei.Homura wrote:
wildthing wrote:Bad news, I took look at the lawson ticket website properly, also confirmed at the Loppi machine, because of the name on the ticket it is still treated as preorder/need SMS, which is probably why the ticket for this Sunday is on sale till Friday, there might be a different L code on Saturday (day before live).

Oh no Sad I knew it was too good to be true. So means I gotta go to Lawson’s on Saturday morning to check if there’s another L code?

There was no ticket sale for Nagoya the day before and currently at the venue I don't see any info about sale at Nagoya Zepp today, so I think Osaka will probably be the same

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:56 am

Kei.Homura

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
Kei.Homura wrote:

There was no ticket sale for Nagoya the day before and currently at the venue I don't see any info about sale at Nagoya Zepp today, so I think Osaka will probably be the same

Ah I see. Then I guess I’ll have to give up going ;( ugh so close yet so far

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 IThdbFC

SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood"
Nagoya @ Zepp Nagoya -  June 1st

Performance #1

Setlist:

Spoiler:

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 HOr44dX

TOMOMI:「There will be a photo spot at the venuesgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 X2OdabC
Have fun, okaygoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 X2OdabC

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 UcvVDjc

TOMOMI:「Tweet them to us, okaygoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 X2OdabC

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 GETEYvf

MAMI:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood"

It's starting as of today〜
Best regards for opening day in Nagoyagoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f609goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 DXqgTeigoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Uj7UpIh

Take commemorative pictures of today
At the photo booth we collaborated with Spotify ongoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fsdom39
It'll be at every venue of the tour〜goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f409

SCANDAL:「Everyone, when posting your photo booth media, don't forget to use the hashtags! Forgetting the tags and adding them later like TOMOMI did is no good either!」

TOMOMI:「No good, they saidgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fsdom39

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 JjbDjkNm

SCANDAL:「This poster will be hung up in several places at the tour venues!

After every performance the setlists for that day will be uploaded to Spotify Japan, so please scan the QR code on the poster and follow the setlist playlist!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 TVEDWGK

RINA:「We made a photo booth in collaboration with Spotify Japanー! We'll be giving away signed merch via lottery from those who upload their photo booth media using the hashtags! I really like Spotify's current commercial〜goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 WJ0XVxn

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 CVO6eKmm

SCANDAL:「06.01 SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" at Zepp Nagoya
The setlist is up on Spotify Japan!
https://open.spotify.com/user/scandal_spotify/playlist/65LIl0fhilWNrU7SgfMsDk?si=-pGL3qYATqiPAED2754TOw」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 RghQPV4m

SCANDAL:「Thank you Nagoya!!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 IThdbFCm

TOMOMI:「Thanks, Nagoya! The best opening!
Looks like it's turning out to be a great tourgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fsdom39

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 7MdflI8m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 FsGEy5Tm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 IX9YkG3m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Ex8Qy0Om

RINA:「Our tour has begunー! Thanks to everyone who came to opening day in Nagoya!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 RDdw87Cm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 BdJv7v6m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 ZrlcJENm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Q7oPt4sm

TOMOMI:「Photo by Takeshi Yao」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 54LMjj5m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 VPIBjggm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 DdiWHOWm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 O0VAMXwm

HARUNA:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019"Fuzzy Summer Mood" at Zepp NAGOYAgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f498

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 QFIvcNwm

HARUNA:「Thanks, Nagoya!
A night where music fans saved each other from both bad things and hard times.
Let's make tomorrow another great day!  Best regards, Osaka!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 32Uyb5im goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fz5RZfEm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 A1m3dTXm

RINA:「Goodnightgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f430

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 TrmJ1TRm

MAMI:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019
"Fuzzy Summer Mood"

Opening day in Nagoya! Everyone, thanks so muchgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f338
After the live, I ate Nagoya Cochin chicken with my family in my hometown of Nagoya and got so stuffed〜!
The live and Nagoya were both awesome〜

Tomorrow's Osaka! Best regardsgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fsdom39

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 702j5hSm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 X7W78rgm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 W5afyU0m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 OGAQ9Sqm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 FepZwVkm

MAMI:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" .
Opening day in Nagoya! My first live show after turning 29! Yep!
Thanks so much to everyone who came out!
It feels like "It's finally started, huh"❤
It was super hot〜! It was so much fun〜!!
#scandal_fsm
#Opening day
#Nagoya
#My hometown
#Hop
#Jump
#My casual outfit
#is futuristic
#-like」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Bq6BJ53m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 O9P57sEm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 CstzolIm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 0S6GKHhm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 U0vAH2em goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Vc99p9hm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 JYM9xQJm

TOMOMI:「Goodnight」

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol, that's an odd place to put Mabataki, well at least they finally played it live, I wonder if Rina was on keyboard or still on drums during the performance. Thinking

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:55 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Setlist, 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Star~world96® wrote:lol, that's an odd place to put Mabataki, well at least they finally played it live, I wonder if Rina was on keyboard or still on drums during the performance. Thinking

Rina is on drums, she has a new drum especially for Matabaki I think.
No keyboards used.

Haruna also heavy use on FXs.

Setlist
Spoiler:

Entry to Zepp Nagoya was badly organized, they didn't do any pre-entry ID checks, didn't set up the lines/give instructions till late, since I was 7xx not sure if they attempted to do ID checks at the start of the queue, but when they were push for time they started letting us in blocks of 10s, 20s and just after my number they started letting in 50 people at a time.

There was no CD sales or any sort of autograph/meet and greet lottery.

Last edited by wildthing on Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:04 am

kokolily

kokolily

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can anyone list out the setlist for yesterday concert? I cannot view the setlist in spotify since i'm outside of japan.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:40 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wildthing wrote:
Star~world96® wrote:lol, that's an odd place to put Mabataki, well at least they finally played it live, I wonder if Rina was on keyboard or still on drums during the performance. Thinking

Rina is on drums, she has a new drum especially for Matabaki I think.
No keyboards used.
oh okay, thought they were gonna go Kill the Virgin on that track.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:27 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kokolily wrote:Can anyone list out the setlist for yesterday concert? I cannot view the setlist in spotify since i'm outside of japan.

It's in my post under the spoiler tag:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14582p25-scandal-tour-2019-fuzzy-summer-mood#763261

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:47 am

Riri_bear

Riri_bear

Caless Student
Caless Student
spoiler:
i like how there are transparent glass at the stage there... it's look so Awesome!! i don't like how All the songs missing last year... as we only can play Mabataki & Masterpiece only and all I can do is put them on loop🔁 🙃

just reminder to everyone who attend & took a photo with the Spotify promo... remember to put all three hashtags 
'#scandal_fsm' '#spotify' '#snsnap' to win prize from them.. i have seen a lot of people miss to put it right.. 

p/s: i like the New header in this forum! haha well done!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:20 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Riri_bear wrote:
spoiler:
i like how there are transparent glass at the stage there... it's look so Awesome!! i don't like how All the songs missing last year... as we only can play Mabataki & Masterpiece only and all I can do is put them on loop🔁 🙃

just reminder to everyone who attend & took a photo with the Spotify promo... remember to put all three hashtags 
'#scandal_fsm' '#spotify' '#snsnap' to win prize from them.. i have seen a lot of people miss to put it right.. 

p/s: i like the New header in this forum! haha well done!

The transparent I would say plastic of some sort, its for the photography I think, so that they can get that effect takeshiyao has been shooting, also today I noticed depending where you stand you can see the back of Rina/Mami really well Happy

SNSAP is the company doing the photo booth, its an iPad mounted in a stand, with a staff helping out.
Spotify Japan is heavily promoting Scandal at the moment during this tour.
The only bad thing was when it was mentioned today, Haruna shouted how many people used Spotify and it was only a small handful, I guess hence the promotion Happy

I talked to one of the manager and they are currently trying to get Spotify working outside of Japan, they are acknowledge many of you can't access the playlist outside Japan.

I talked about the difficulty on getting tickets by oversea fans, but she said top priority was for Japanese domestic fans to stop the touting etc. Which means basically fans would have to get a Japanese fan to go along with. They are well aware that people are using tenso service for Mania membership.

During today's MC
Spoiler:

Got a closer look at Rina's new drum at Osaka she replaced one of the tom tom with a electronic drum of some sort, has a red LED display on the side, was about a few inches thick, very short compared to a regular tom tom.

Mami has a small vertical Reiwa 令和 sticker on her amp head, there is some tiny writing underneath it, but I couldn't work out what it said even from the front of the stage after the live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Riri_bear

Riri_bear

Caless Student
Caless Student
cool!! there are going to be Good News soon with Spotify😀 thanks for the info!!

and yes... there are not many of them use the spotify... i think it would become a little bit trending when the tour starts at tokyo? 🤔 and... recently i found that the likes and rt to their accounts are slow too... the amount are barely same as before but slower.. 😔

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
You can see the pics on their twitter Rina added an addition of a Roland V-drum pad on her left side next to the hi hat. 
That must be linked to her fourth pedal(Roland) on the far right.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 5YshGoJ

SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood"
Osaka @ Zepp Osaka Bayside - June 2nd

Performance #2

Setlist:

Spoiler:

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 NXGkkqUm

SCANDAL:「Thank you Osaka!!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 5YshGoJm

RINA:「Osaka, day 2 of our tour, thanks! It was so exciting:v:︎goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f60f The next time we'll be at Zepp Osaka Bayside on 6/23, we'll be back with a different setlistー!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Ifx2SVom

TOMOMI:「Thanks for the fun night, Osaka!goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 MVXrpEc

Everyone,
The pose variations in the Boomerangs taken at the Spotify photo booth are so abundant - Looking goodgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f4ae

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 16tisFOm

RINA:「There are pictures of me that really look like I'm walkinggoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f6b6goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 MQV3ftT Ehgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f600

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 WKki83gm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 J7I7kC0m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 WapDACdm

MAMI:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019
"Fuzzy Summer Mood"
Day 2 was in Osaka〜
Thanks to everyone who came outgoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fsdom39goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f338

My outfit tore! It was such an awesome night!!
As expected of Osaka; so effective!
Thanks so much〜!goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 DXqgTeigoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f609

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Kr561Bdm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 8GJGXV2m goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 X7DCycQm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 E4EkQRpm

TOMOMI:「photo by Takeshi Yao」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 MOS3nTmm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 NvFSrXOm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 VjIk9PTm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 4gVPIUTm

RINA:「There are also pictures of me drumminggoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 263a

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 TNl9Y5jm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Ssx13imm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 ROukFQLm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 JeMHm8wm

HARUNA:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer  Mood" at Zepp Osaka Baysidegoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 TM4KH63
goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 X2OdabCTakeshi Yao」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 B4jxzJXm

HARUNA:「Thanks, Osaka!
The more were stirred up the more power we get, and the energy from everyone's smiles was awesomegoods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Fm5CJDl
We'll be back again on the 23rd!!」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 9wjFfkIm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Uucjf3Mm

MAMI:「I did up my hair with this

This is what my real hair looks like」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 PUScgRGm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 3fgY4mmm goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 Nluyz1im

MAMI:「SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" .
Performance #2, Osaka!
Thanks so much to everyone who came out!
Ah, as expected of Osaka...!
It was so much fun〜!! We'll be back again on 6/23〜
See you later〜goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f338
#scandal_fsm
#Day 2
#Osaka
#The band's
#hometown
#My outfit
#tore
#Wild, right
#That's what
#this late-night post is
#Staying up late
#All morning hours are in the early morning」

goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Mami so fierce she ripped her shirt!  goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f605 

And another amazing setlist.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:18 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
graftenberg wrote:Mami so fierce she ripped her shirt!  goods - SCANDAL TOUR 2019 "Fuzzy Summer Mood" - Page 2 1f605 

And another amazing setlist.

oh yeah the seams on her right shoulder ripped right after the first few songs, later during the MC one of the managers came to the rescue with some safety pins.
Mami joked if it should be ripped on the left side to match.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:33 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: