Instagram: Followers and Following
Posted on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:56 pm

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Today, Rina posted in her stories a screenshot of her profile. She just reached the 120K followers mark! Congrats Miss Rina!

As of today, she has the highest followers of all SCANDAL members followed by Mami (95K), Haruna (87K) then Tomo (68K) which pretty much tells one how active each is in IG (at least in posts). The official SCANDAL account has 150K.

One thing that got my attention tho is the number of accounts Rina is following: zero. Turns out Haru ain't following no one too. I've always wondered why only Mami and Tomo are following each other and I guess I got my answer.

Am I weird for thinking it weird that both Haru and Rina are not following anyone on IG? It's kinda weird especially for Rina. For one, I expect her to follow fashion, vintage-styled or some other celebrities' accounts. Also, I expect her and Haru to follow their friends (including ToMami, of ourse) at the very least because it seems to be the natural law. LoL 

Lastly, I followed LiSA a few weeks ago. I noticed that she is following all five accounts above. Is she a fan too?

Instagram: Followers and Following Downlo12
Back to top Go down

Re: Instagram: Followers and Following
Posted on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:24 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
LiSA and Scandal had known each other for many years now. She also spent whole day when she is off stage with Scandal during Rock In Japan. Just checked LiSA's IG she had a hang out with members from other bands .Mami is next to Masato Coldrain).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:31 pm

graftenberg

graftenberg

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
I'm just disappointed the Tomomi is still the only one without a blue check mark.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:36 pm

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I didn't notice that Haruna and Rina weren't following Mami and Tomomi or anyone else... especially Rina, strange that she doesn't follow any brands because she really likes fashion.

Mami and Lisa often follow the same brands or people accounts. I wonder if they are friends, they seem to have very similar tastes. I was happy to see Mami and Lisa on the same photo today (with many other artists)

I like Tomomi's IG stories, she really enjoy yummy food and beautiful flowers.

Rina is the most active on social networks, she loves to communicate to fans.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:37 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Rina's not a follower; she sets the trends for others to follow. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:50 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
LK wrote:Am I weird for thinking it weird that both Haru and Rina are not following anyone on IG?

These are their public profiles for their "job," so to speak, so it's not unreasonable to assume that they probably follow whomever they want to follow on their personal profiles instead, IF they do have them. This is also probably the case with many well-known people in general.

Instagram: Followers and Following 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Sven28

Sven28

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think the reason why they have Instagram is because of promotion. I would like see then more activ on Twitter, because I do not have an Instagram account. Twitter seems a better place to communicate with fans.

Instagram: Followers and Following RUlExeI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@izzy you're right, Mami and LiSA seem to have the same interests. Also, Tomo has the cutest IG stories. LoL

@Sven28 I thought they're more active on twitter? You should try IG. Their stories are so adorable esp. Tomo.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:01 am

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think they are much more active on Instagram since they have launched their own label, maybe a new communication strategy...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:14 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@izzy 
Oh, is that true? I stopped using Twitter months ago. I thought they tweeted more than posted on IG before that. I noticed though that they're using Stories a lot more now so maybe a new strategy indeed. Rina excels especially... she's like the PR and promotions officer of the group. LoL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:35 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
izzy wrote:I think they are much more active on Instagram since they have launched their own label, maybe a new communication strategy...

LK wrote:Oh, is that true? I thought they tweeted more than posted on IG before that. I noticed though that they're using Stories a lot more now so maybe a new strategy indeed.

As someone who reposts almost all of their IG content on the SH IG and therefore am quite aware of how much they post on IG, I would have to disagree lol. They haven't really updated their IGs in the past three months anymore than they have in the past. Stories - well, I guess they're posting those somewhat frequently, but no more than they have before (and I don't think TOMO's Stories about her meals count as a "real" strategy lol), but definitely not IG posts.

Instagram: Followers and Following 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 pm

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
that's right, posting IG Stories about Tomomi's meal or about Mami's various activities ... it's probably not the most effective strategy to help them selling more records.  Instagram: Followers and Following 1f605

But they are posting things on Instagram absolutely everyday (maybe a little less Haruna) so it let me think they try to be more active on social network than few months ago.

At least we can say that Haruna, Mami, and Tomomi prefer Intagram/Twitter rather than the official Scandal Blog !!  Instagram: Followers and Following 1f60b

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:56 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Jade
Right. Unless Tomo's (or SCANDAL are) trying to launch a restaurant or something.

@izzy
Kinda wish Haru share Stories a bit more. And do you mean Rina's blog? Nerd LoL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:59 am

izzy

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
LK wrote:@izzy
Kinda wish Haru share Stories a bit more. 

We just had to ask, since we said that Haruna didn't share that much, she published several photos in recent days ... I think she spies on us!  Instagram: Followers and Following 1f60b 

Two days ago, Mami shared a very long post about her participation in a fashion show. She really enjoyed this experience.

Thanks to Scandal Heaven for all the translations.... Google Translate really sucks with japanese

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@izzy exactly what I thought! Haru spies on us.

Back to top Go down