You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:52 pm

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Looks like the meet & greet will be before the show, not after, since the uk ticket venue states the following:

17:30 VIP Arrival timing ***if you are not in the queue by this time you may not be able to attend Meet and Greet.
18:00 VIP Doors & Meet and Greet 
19:00 GA Doors 
20:00 Show Start

(see https://www.ticketweb.uk/event/scandal-o2-academy-islington-tickets/10330345?pl=livenationuk )

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:34 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Keashaa wrote:The tickets are already on their way to my home... but as a packet [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 1f62e would expected just a letter... maybe the packet is full of advertise [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 1f602 well, will see in the afternoon...

Wonder how long tickets will be available... the black room only holds up to 400 people, that's not that much. But on the other hand... smaller venues tend to have a better atmosphere. Remember the concert at Tokushima, a very small venue in the second floor, even standing in the last row was fantastic

.smile. .happy.

I got my Berlin tickets today, its just one sheet of paper Happy
Everyone would have gotten a DHL email for tracking after your ticket had shipped.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:44 am

Fox

Fox

Caless Student
Caless Student
Looking at the venue in Berlin it's really tiny and Paris isn't that much bigger. With only three shows in all of Europe it's kinda... badly promoted? Are they associating with a new promoter lacking connections in Europe? Last tour was much bigger, with bigger venues and that has been four years ago.

Quite disappointing to be fair, French and German shows are on weekdays making it hard to travel. Wish they would've included Amsterdam because the venue close to sold out last time... not to mention a lot of fans in Southern- and Eastern-Europe are completely in the "darkness".

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Fox wrote:Looking at the venue in Berlin it's really tiny and Paris isn't that much bigger. With only three shows in all of Europe it's kinda... badly promoted? Are they associating with a new promoter lacking connections in Europe? Last tour was much bigger, with bigger venues and that has been four years ago.

Quite disappointing to be fair, French and German shows are on weekdays making it hard to travel. Wish they would've included Amsterdam because the venue close to sold out last time... not to mention a lot of fans in Southern- and Eastern-Europe are completely in the "darkness".

I wonder if they are doing a proper world tour this time, ie including N America and even ?South America (eg YELLOW had European/Asian dates but not N America, and HONEY had American/Asian dates but not Europe) - not many days in the year if they have other dates in Japan to do live performances eg festival circuit in the summer, the rest of the world tour in autumn and the usual Xmas/New Year shows at the end of the year.

The above is mere speculation, aight.

Grin

A similar situation is noted in S E Asia - Malaysian fans complain that SCANDAL only played in KL just the once in 2012, yet Singapore seems to get them every single time (apart from HONEY iirc). It may be due to many factors - and playing in Singapore may be a compromise as far as the band is concerned, as Malaysia and Indonesia are "close" enough. But of course, not every fan can afford to take time off work/study and spend all that money on flights/hotels just to see a gig.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:17 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kudo_maharizu wrote:YELLOW had European/Asian dates but not N America, and HONEY had American/Asian dates but not Europe

I'm going to get a little technical here lol

-They were supposed to play one show here in the US in Hawaii as an official stop of their YELLOW tour (link), but of course that was when MAMI had to be hospitalized and they had to cancel that date.

-The HONEY tour was an Asia-only tour. The Special Thanks tour in the US and Mexico was not technically part of that. It was touted as a tour to say thanks to the US/North America, and they only played about half the songs from HONEY as opposed to all of them during the actual HONEY tour dates in Asia.

So, technically, they have not toured in NA for their past two albums. I think we're due for a visit. Wink

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:57 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Oh yes, you are right.

Which reminds me, I’m glad to have caught them in HK 2 years ago to see them do HONEY in its entirety!

Back to topic: The London VIP tix holders get to go in an hour before the general ticket holders. Would like to ask peeps who had been to US shows w/ VIP tix, is that one hour enough to get the VIP peeps to do the one fan w/ the band photo sesh? And how many VIP tix per show was sold?

The point of this question is that there is some concern it may turn into a group photo sesh IF there are too many VIP tixholders to corral for personal photos.

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:51 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kudo_maharizu wrote:Would like to ask peeps who had been to US shows w/ VIP tix, is that one hour enough to get the VIP peeps to do the one fan w/ the band photo sesh? And how many VIP tix per show was sold?

The point of this question is that there is some concern it may turn into a group photo sesh IF there are too many VIP tixholders to corral for personal photos.

If they don't let people take too much time trying to talk to the band, then yes, an hour is enough. If they do let people do so, then an hour is not enough and they will apparently start rushing people.

However, I've only heard about this happening once, and that was at the NYC show of the Special Thanks tour (that was the first show of the tour, so it's kind of understandable). But despite this, they never forced anyone to take group photos instead of individual photos, at any shows. So, unless the staff in Europe are huge a-holes, they shouldn't force anyone to take group pictures.

As for ticket numbers, I'm guessing that around 150 were sold per show? They've never fully sold out VIP tickets in the US, though.

TL;DR: Just be a considerate human being and don't take too long trying to talk to the band when it's your turn, and everything should turn out fine. Happy

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It looks like taking pictures or recording videos won't be allowed for the performance of SCANDAL in Berlin. Same with Lobdon and Paris? This information is on the ticket.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 RUlExeI
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:04 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sven28 wrote:It looks like taking pictures or recording videos won't be allowed for the performance of SCANDAL in Berlin. Same with Lobdon and Paris? This information is on the ticket.

That's usually pretty standard, and is likely printed automatically. Whether it is enforced or not is not clear. I remember that during the Hello World tour the promoters explicitly came on stage and said no photos or videos allowed. During the Yellow tour they kind of encouraged it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:09 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got tickets for Paris and Berlin. First time SCANDAL-shows for me, I only found out about them about two years ago.

It's been awhile since I've last been to a concert, but usually it's not enforced.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:29 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
HaRiToMa wrote:I got tickets for Paris and Berlin. First time SCANDAL-shows for me, I only found out about them about two years ago.

It's been awhile since I've last been to a concert, but usually it's not enforced.
The same here. I've got Paris and Berlin.
But this is not first time for me. First time for me was in Nagoya 2018 "HONEY TOUR".

And I also had a sad story in Tokyo in December 2018. I bought the ticket online from another person on Xmas 2018 show, but it turned out that all tickets to be personal and everyone checked ID passport at the entrance. And they didn’t let me in.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:10 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Meph1766

Wow, that is the sort of things I have nightmares about....how horrible Sad

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:Wow, that is the sort of things I have nightmares about....how horrible Sad

Yes, it's sad, the only consolation is that this incident happened at the end of my trip. And I visited the country not only for this one concert. But of course, the mood remained upset and Christmas turned out not so cheerful. But I still have this ticket and merch from this event. So I already forgot about it and preparing for new concerts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
Finally got my ticket, I'll come to Berlin almost for sure! Nice one 

wildthing wrote:
Keashaa wrote:The tickets are already on their way to my home... but as a packet [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 1f62e would expected just a letter... maybe the packet is full of advertise [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 5 1f602 well, will see in the afternoon...

Wonder how long tickets will be available... the black room only holds up to 400 people, that's not that much. But on the other hand... smaller venues tend to have a better atmosphere. Remember the concert at Tokushima, a very small venue in the second floor, even standing in the last row was fantastic

.smile. .happy.

I got my Berlin tickets today, its just one sheet of paper Happy
Everyone would have gotten a DHL email for tracking after your ticket had shipped.

That's why I got the eTicket (that really looks the same as the paper ticket). It's just ridicolous that you have to spend 34 euros more for a delivery from Germany to Poland, but even to Italy it doesn't make sense for a piece of paper.

Fox wrote:Looking at the venue in Berlin it's really tiny and Paris isn't that much bigger. With only three shows in all of Europe it's kinda... badly promoted? Are they associating with a new promoter lacking connections in Europe? Last tour was much bigger, with bigger venues and that has been four years ago.

IMHO they're simply no more as popular as they were in the time of Bleach and FMA. If they had made a song for an anime that's very popular worldwide (Attack on Titan for example) then they could have afforded bigger venues and more shows.
Berlin and Paris are the best choice: they are at the center of Europe, with a lot of flights from everywhere and trains from the neighbouring countries, so it's quite cheap and not excessively time-consuming for everybody to get there. The only real problem is the shows being in weekdays.

Sven28 wrote:It looks like taking pictures or recording videos won't be allowed for the performance of SCANDAL in Berlin. Same with Lobdon and Paris? This information is on the ticket.

It says bags and backpacks are forbidden too. I thought there was a cloakroom in a club with only 400 places... If you have to leave the bag somewhere you can't just get off the train and go to the concert, and this makes it even harder on a Wednesday. I hope I don't really have to sleep on a Flixbus the night before .cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:17 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lombres wrote:Finally got my ticket, I'll come to Berlin almost for sure! Nice one 

That's why I got the eTicket

You got the eTicket already?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:26 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
joon wrote:
Lombres wrote:Finally got my ticket, I'll come to Berlin almost for sure! Nice one 

That's why I got the eTicket

You got the eTicket already?
I got eTickets too. They were available for download after payment, so pretty much immediately.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:34 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRiToMa wrote:I got eTickets too. They were available for download after payment, so pretty much immediately.
Which site did you buy them from?

My London ticket from Ticketweb still hasn't arrived. I only have the order confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:37 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer

That's why I got the eTicket (that really looks the same as the paper ticket). It's just ridicolous that you have to spend 34 euros more for a delivery from Germany to Poland, but even to Italy it doesn't make sense for a piece of paper.

If I understood correctly eTicket in Berlin availaible only for General Admission ticket. If you buy a Meet & Greet Package ticket, you are have only 1 option to buy a physical ticket with delivery from Germany. It's expensive but you don't have another choice.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:48 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got the GA tickets, they were available as eTickets. I was too late for the M&G.

I got them from ticketmaster.fr (for Paris) and .de (for Berlin).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:01 pm

The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Good to see they're coming back to O2 Academy at Islington in September. Being trying to get VIP package but no luck so far. Anyone else tried?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The Sherwood Shinobi wrote:Good to see they're coming back to O2 Academy at Islington in September. Being trying to get VIP package but no luck so far. Anyone else tried?

(I moved your post to a better-suited thread)

VIP tickets for London are still available via TicketWeb:

https://www.ticketweb.uk/event/scandal-o2-academy-islington-tickets/10330345

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:04 pm

streame

streame

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't really know why they chose such small venues... There are more than 8 months til the show! I am pretty much sure there is plenty of time to promote it well enough to sell out a much bigger venue,
On the other hand, I enjoy intimate shows more. I remember standing in the back in Manila... (Well, it was completely my fault for not going out early enough.) Compared to such experience, Vienna show was much more fun.

And I am just happy I am able to experience Scandal somewhere in Europe once again. Maybe if we buy out all tickets in a week organizers will consider an extension of the tour lol

Meph1766 wrote:
HaRiToMa wrote:I got tickets for Paris and Berlin. First time SCANDAL-shows for me, I only found out about them about two years ago.

The same here. I've got Paris and Berlin.
But this is not first time for me. First time for me was in Nagoya 2018 "HONEY TOUR".

And I also had a sad story in Tokyo in December 2018. I bought the ticket online from another person on Xmas 2018 show, but it turned out that all tickets to be personal and everyone checked ID passport at the entrance. And they didn’t let me in.
Damn, that sucks! I attended 2 shows in Tokyo and they never checked names... Only your entrance number that was shocking enough for the western concert culture. I probably looked like an idiot standing in front of the entrance for an hour hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
streame wrote:I don't really know why they chose such small venues... There are more than 8 months til the show! I am pretty much sure there is plenty of time to promote it well enough to sell out a much bigger venue,

I can only say this about London. Both 2015 and 2016 shows sold out, but at the very end - either very close to or on the date of the gig itself. O2 Academy Islington has a capacity of 800. They won't risk it for a larger venue eg Brixton Academy (capacity 5000), Shepherds Bush Empire (capacity 2000) etc

Unless SCANDAL suddenly tops the UK charts or do a Babymetal, chances are we will only be seeing them perform in Islington.

Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:31 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Meph1766 wrote:And I also had a sad story in Tokyo in December 2018. I bought the ticket online from another person on Xmas 2018 show, but it turned out that all tickets to be personal and everyone checked ID passport at the entrance. And they didn’t let me in.
Well, the Japanese ticket market is considered very strict (most tickets are personal these days). But to be honest, it's the first time I've heard they really checked ID passport at the entrance. I've been to a few concerts in Japan (always with my name on the ticket) and there was never an ID passport check. On the other hand, these were always normal concerts... have you tried to attend a special fanclub show?

HaRiToMa wrote:I got the GA tickets, they were available as eTickets. I was too late for the M&G.

All three concerts still have M&G in stock

.pinch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:41 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Keashaa wrote:
HaRiToMa wrote:I got the GA tickets, they were available as eTickets. I was too late for the M&G.

All three concerts still have M&G in stock

London and Berlin do have VIP/M&G tickets left, but Paris does not. They sold out within the first day they went on sale.

Some French fans are angry because there was a previously unannounced presale for Paris that happened the day before the general sale was to start, and therefore the VIP tickets sold out very quickly when the general sale did start and many people who were planning on getting VIP were not able to.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum