NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just got access to the Citi Presale that went live 8 mins ago and they are only selling general admin. Looks like we may need to wait until Friday for the VIP tickets.

Nvm, I checked back 30 mins later and the VIP were on sale. Cost was $200 for the ticket and $27 for the ticketmaster fee. Also purchased the insurance for $16.46. Total cost ended up being $243.46.



HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015

US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.setlist.fm/concerts/Meph
NannerBeans wrote:I just got access to the Citi Presale that went live 8 mins ago and they are only selling general admin. Looks like we may need to wait until Friday for the VIP tickets.

Nvm, I checked back 30 mins later and the VIP were on sale. Cost was $200 for the ticket and $27 for the ticketmaster fee. Also purchased the insurance for $16.46. Total cost ended up being $243.46.
Wow, this is too much. I thought that a ticket to Berlin show cost high, because I must to pay for delivery, without another option. And it turned out 155 euros and I thought it was so expensive. But yours is even more expensive, guys.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Meph1766 wrote:But yours is even more expensive, guys.

That's thanks to the promoters. The VIP prices go up $50 every time they tour here (2015: $100; 2018: $150; now 2020: $200), apparently.  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f615




Really lame how VIP wasn't up as soon as it turned 10 lol. Safely got them for myself and my friends at least.



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2020.9.4 KFTD @Paris 9.6 London 9.9 Berlin 9.17 Anaheim 9.19 Dallas 9.21 Atlanta 9.23 Toronto
Back to top Go down
NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Meph1766 wrote:But yours is even more expensive, guys.

That's thanks to the promoters. The VIP prices go up $50 every time they tour here (2015: $100; 2018: $150; now 2020: $200), apparently.  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f615
At least the Canada one looks to be 200CAD which is around 150USD.



HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015

US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
lmiranic wrote:
Don Dio wrote:
Go see Krokus.  Not only are they really good live, but they rarely ever come to the States, and this is the last tour ever.  Marc Strace is finally calling it quits.  Saw them four or five years ago when they last came to LA, and it was way better than I ever could have imagined.

I may definitely go see them. Showing my age, but I had a steady diet of Screaming in the Night on  MTV in the 80s Happy
I was right there with you (as well as "Midnite Maniac").  "Headhunter" should be in every metalhead's album or CD collection (plus "One Vice At A Time," "Metal Rendez-Vous" and "Hardware").


I am debating whether or not to get my Anaheim tickets tomorrow or wait a few months so I can save the cash.  I don't plan to do the M&G again, and I know the show will not sell out, at least not for a long while.

Live Nation always does a summer promotion where select tickets are only $20 or $25.  Scandal was in that package a couple years ago (I told a friend about it and she went and saw Scandal for the first time and loved them).  I may hold out until May or June when LN announce's the weekend sale.  I know it's a gamble.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
NannerBeans wrote:At least the Canada one looks to be 200CAD which is around 150USD.

Yep, and same for Dallas . It sucks that both Anaheim and Atlanta have been raised.




Don Dio wrote:I know the show will not sell out, at least not for a long while.

Honestly, I do not think it will sell out at all since SCANDAL's shows in the US have never sold out in the past, and I don't think they've gotten much bigger here since the last time. I think you're okay with waiting.



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2020.9.4 KFTD @Paris 9.6 London 9.9 Berlin 9.17 Anaheim 9.19 Dallas 9.21 Atlanta 9.23 Toronto
Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was able to secure my V.I.P. ticket for Anaheim. I hope the M&G will be a lot smoother than the last time they came here.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Eddied wrote:I asked a friend to help me get a ticket for the Kyoto show on April 10 but he was unable to find it in the machines in the convenience stores, anyone knows why? It does show several other shows from the tour but I can't make it to those... SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

edit: nevermind, I just noticed it says sales by internet only, why do they make it like that SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

The internet only sale prevent people buying multiple tickets, also beware the ticket will have account holder's name and they might ID check.

Back to top Go down
Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wildthing wrote:
Eddied wrote:I asked a friend to help me get a ticket for the Kyoto show on April 10 but he was unable to find it in the machines in the convenience stores, anyone knows why? It does show several other shows from the tour but I can't make it to those... SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

edit: nevermind, I just noticed it says sales by internet only, why do they make it like that SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

The internet only sale prevent people buying multiple tickets, also beware the ticket will have account holder's name and they might ID check.
Thanks for the info, I have some questions I would like to clarify:
1) If I make an eplus account, can I remove the phone number in future (I have a friend with a Japanese phone number)?
2) If I opt for スマチケ, do I need the Japanese phone number on my phone or can I use my phone to download the ticket? I read that it needs sms authentication (?) but can I use the URL that they sent to the number?
3) If I opt for paper ticket, can I collect from the machine a few days before the show (won't be in Japan till then)? Do I need the phone number for authentication and how does it work?

Thanks in advance!!  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f64f



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 XoXJs
SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down
NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
mampo wrote:anyone have any idea when the other non-gold advance tickets are on sale? on eventbrite (for Toronto) it says Feb 14 2020, but there's no exact time..  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62c
I went back to the event page today and it now shows tickets go on sale at 9am Friday. It didn't specify what time zone though. Maybe its PST or EST?



HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015

US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
NannerBeans wrote:
mampo wrote:anyone have any idea when the other non-gold advance tickets are on sale? on eventbrite (for Toronto) it says Feb 14 2020, but there's no exact time..  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62c
I went back to the event page today and it now shows tickets go on sale at 9am Friday. It didn't specify what time zone though. Maybe its PST or EST?

Ticket on-sale times depend on the time zone the venue is in, so since the venue's in Toronto, it will go on sale at 9 am EST.



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2020.9.4 KFTD @Paris 9.6 London 9.9 Berlin 9.17 Anaheim 9.19 Dallas 9.21 Atlanta 9.23 Toronto
Back to top Go down
NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Ticket on-sale times depend on the time zone the venue is in, so since the venue's in Toronto, it will go on sale at 9 am EST.
Ah that would make a lot of sense. I was guessing PST or EST based on the sale times of the Anaheim and Toronto concerts.



HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015

US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
Back to top Go down

mampo

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
NannerBeans wrote:
mampo wrote:anyone have any idea when the other non-gold advance tickets are on sale? on eventbrite (for Toronto) it says Feb 14 2020, but there's no exact time..  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62c
I went back to the event page today and it now shows tickets go on sale at 9am Friday. It didn't specify what time zone though. Maybe its PST or EST?

Ticket on-sale times depend on the time zone the venue is in, so since the venue's in Toronto, it will go on sale at 9 am EST.
yea it should be 9 AM EST. actually I just checked now to see what seats are left for the Gold Advance and they're actually not on sale anymore.. so I guess on the 14th at 9 AM they'll release everything then

Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Caless Student
Caless Student
OK, I'm getting a little worried. It's less than 36 hours until tickets are to go on sale, and there is no ticket sales website for Dallas yet.

The link on the Scandal Official Website (https://www.axs.com/events/390091/scandal-tickets?skin=cantonhall) leads to an AXS.com page that says "Sorry, there are no SCANDAL dates."

The promoters page (https://www.dinproductions.com/e/scandal-91205936411/ ) has a link for tickets which leads to an Eventbrite page (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scandal-tickets-91205936411 ) which has some information, but is mostly empty space with no link to buy tickets.

The event calendars for both AXS.com (https://www.axs.com/browse/music ) and Canton Hall (https://www.cantonhall.com/events/all ) do not list any concerts by Scandal.

What am I missing? It's hard to believe, although considering how webmasters work, entirely possible, that they will wait until the last possible minute to actually bring the pages online. Ticketmaster and Eventbrite had the other 3 concerts listed and the ticketing pages up when the concerts were announced last week, but the Dallas promoter and venue seem to have dropped the ball.

Does anybody have any info about this? Is there anybody I can call or email to get any info?

Thanks for any help or for at least pointing out what an idiot I am and I should be doing this other thing...  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62f 



まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
2many2no wrote:The link on the Scandal Official Website (https://www.axs.com/events/390091/scandal-tickets?skin=cantonhall) leads to an AXS.com page that says "Sorry, there are no SCANDAL dates."

The promoters page has a link for tickets which leads to an Eventbrite page which has some information, but is mostly empty space with no link to buy tickets.

What am I missing? It's hard to believe, although considering how webmasters work, entirely possible, that they will wait until the last possible minute to actually bring the pages online.

I posted this a few days ago in reply to your previous inquiry lol, but it seems as if Eventbrite acts as more of a forwarding site for Canton. The AXS link that SCANDAL's official site has up seems like it will be the actual ticketing link to buy tickets but has not been made available to the public yet. So, what I'm thinking is:

-The Eventbrite site will (probably) put up a button forwarding you to AXS right when tickets go on sale.

-At this point, it is entirely possible that the AXS ticketing page won't be made public until the start of the onsale. If that SCANDAL's site linked to does not go live before the sale starts, click on that link as soon as tickets are set to go on sale and maybe (and hopefully) it'll work lol


Does anybody have any info about this? Is there anybody I can call or email to get any info?

If you do want to contact them:

https://www.cantonhall.com/contact
(214) 932-1563



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2020.9.4 KFTD @Paris 9.6 London 9.9 Berlin 9.17 Anaheim 9.19 Dallas 9.21 Atlanta 9.23 Toronto
Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:-The Eventbrite site will (probably) put up a button forwarding you to AXS right when tickets go on sale.

-At this point, it is entirely possible that the AXS ticketing page won't be made public until the start of the onsale. If that SCANDAL's site linked to does not go live before the sale starts, click on that link as soon as tickets are set to go on sale and maybe (and hopefully) it'll work lol
I don't really expect the Eventbrite site to have tickets for Dallas, but it is the ticketing page that DIN Productions links to. It just seems odd for the promoter to link to a ticketing site that won't have tickets.

The ticket link on www.scandal-4.com goes directly to the AXS.com page that says there is no Scandal event scheduled. I too hope the actual ticketing page is up by Friday.

I did try contacting Canton Hall. I have not received any reply yet.

Maybe everything is going according to plan, but then the plan is very different than any other concert tickets I have ever purchased.



まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Eddied wrote:
wildthing wrote:
Eddied wrote:I asked a friend to help me get a ticket for the Kyoto show on April 10 but he was unable to find it in the machines in the convenience stores, anyone knows why? It does show several other shows from the tour but I can't make it to those... SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

edit: nevermind, I just noticed it says sales by internet only, why do they make it like that SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

The internet only sale prevent people buying multiple tickets, also beware the ticket will have account holder's name and they might ID check.
Thanks for the info, I have some questions I would like to clarify:
1) If I make an eplus account, can I remove the phone number in future (I have a friend with a Japanese phone number)?
2) If I opt for スマチケ, do I need the Japanese phone number on my phone or can I use my phone to download the ticket? I read that it needs sms authentication (?) but can I use the URL that they sent to the number?
3) If I opt for paper ticket, can I collect from the machine a few days before the show (won't be in Japan till then)? Do I need the phone number for authentication and how does it work?

Thanks in advance!!  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f64f

1) No you can not, I suspect one number is only allowed to one eplus account, i.e. applying for another one might void the old one etc. The verified account you can not change name or remove number.
2) The "smartphone ticket" e-ticket, requires the same eplus login, you might need an sms code to login, I forget.
3) Paper ticket option it depends, some of the general release SCANDAL tickets have only been available for verified accounts AND e-tickets and printed with name/address of account holder, i.e. to prevent reselling.

Back to top Go down
Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wildthing wrote:
Eddied wrote:
wildthing wrote:
Eddied wrote:I asked a friend to help me get a ticket for the Kyoto show on April 10 but he was unable to find it in the machines in the convenience stores, anyone knows why? It does show several other shows from the tour but I can't make it to those... SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

edit: nevermind, I just noticed it says sales by internet only, why do they make it like that SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

The internet only sale prevent people buying multiple tickets, also beware the ticket will have account holder's name and they might ID check.
Thanks for the info, I have some questions I would like to clarify:
1) If I make an eplus account, can I remove the phone number in future (I have a friend with a Japanese phone number)?
2) If I opt for スマチケ, do I need the Japanese phone number on my phone or can I use my phone to download the ticket? I read that it needs sms authentication (?) but can I use the URL that they sent to the number?
3) If I opt for paper ticket, can I collect from the machine a few days before the show (won't be in Japan till then)? Do I need the phone number for authentication and how does it work?

Thanks in advance!!  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f64f

1) No you can not, I suspect one number is only allowed to one eplus account, i.e. applying for another one might void the old one etc. The verified account you can not change name or remove number.
2) The "smartphone ticket" e-ticket, requires the same eplus login, you might need an sms code to login, I forget.
3) Paper ticket option it depends, some of the general release SCANDAL tickets have only been available for verified accounts AND e-tickets and printed with name/address of account holder, i.e. to prevent reselling.
Thanks for the info, I suppose the last resort is to buy at the door, how big of a chance do I have?  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f625

Back to top Go down
Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^ You may find extra information (and frustration) in the how to buy tickets... topic in the same section.

I also follow the topic and see if there is any change in time.



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 AiwWxDF
Back to top Go down

Where do we get tickets for Dallas show - any clues?
Posted on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm


Jersey Jon

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://instagram.com/jonathan.lane.photographer
Seems that Scandal are the only ones who think they are playing Canton Hall, Dallas, Texas on 9/19 - Does anyone know what source is actually selling tickets that are supposed to go on sale in less than 24 hours?

Thanks for any clues!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Jersey Jon wrote:Does anyone know what source is actually selling tickets that are supposed to go on sale in less than 24 hours?

We just discussed it a few comments above yours about 12 hours ago. Wink

At this point, it's possible that this AXS link that SCANDAL's official site links to is the actual ticketing page and will (hopefully) go live soon/before ticket sales are supposed to start.



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2020.9.4 KFTD @Paris 9.6 London 9.9 Berlin 9.17 Anaheim 9.19 Dallas 9.21 Atlanta 9.23 Toronto
Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Jersey Jon wrote:Does anyone know what source is actually selling tickets that are supposed to go on sale in less than 24 hours?

We just discussed it a few comments above yours about 12 hours ago. Wink

At this point, it's possible that this AXS link that SCANDAL's official site links to is the actual ticketing page and will (hopefully) go live soon/before ticket sales are supposed to start.

I sent an email to Lane at DIN Productions (lane@dinproductions.com) asking about this.

No reply yet, and none of the ticket links are working yet.
Also, no reply to the message I sent to Canton Hall last night.



まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Eddied wrote:
wildthing wrote:
Eddied wrote:
wildthing wrote:
Eddied wrote:I asked a friend to help me get a ticket for the Kyoto show on April 10 but he was unable to find it in the machines in the convenience stores, anyone knows why? It does show several other shows from the tour but I can't make it to those... SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

edit: nevermind, I just noticed it says sales by internet only, why do they make it like that SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f62d

The internet only sale prevent people buying multiple tickets, also beware the ticket will have account holder's name and they might ID check.
Thanks for the info, I have some questions I would like to clarify:
1) If I make an eplus account, can I remove the phone number in future (I have a friend with a Japanese phone number)?
2) If I opt for スマチケ, do I need the Japanese phone number on my phone or can I use my phone to download the ticket? I read that it needs sms authentication (?) but can I use the URL that they sent to the number?
3) If I opt for paper ticket, can I collect from the machine a few days before the show (won't be in Japan till then)? Do I need the phone number for authentication and how does it work?

Thanks in advance!!  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f64f

1) No you can not, I suspect one number is only allowed to one eplus account, i.e. applying for another one might void the old one etc. The verified account you can not change name or remove number.
2) The "smartphone ticket" e-ticket, requires the same eplus login, you might need an sms code to login, I forget.
3) Paper ticket option it depends, some of the general release SCANDAL tickets have only been available for verified accounts AND e-tickets and printed with name/address of account holder, i.e. to prevent reselling.
Thanks for the info, I suppose the last resort is to buy at the door, how big of a chance do I have?  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 1f625

If its not sold out yes, this is a "hall tour" so everyone is seated, if seats are available tickets will be available at the box office on the day, keep an eye out on Scandal's twitter (some times they forget), afraid I'm not going to the Kyoto one so can't help you there, and yeah I see your problem seems to be e-ticket only for eplus. 

But l-tike or pia looks like they have paper tickets, so if you can ask your Japanese friend to help buy a ticket? Before hitting buy they should see if there is any terms for ID check, I think there shouldn't be, but you wanna double check.

Back to top Go down
Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wildthing wrote:
If its not sold out yes, this is a "hall tour" so everyone is seated, if seats are available tickets will be available at the box office on the day, keep an eye out on Scandal's twitter (some times they forget), afraid I'm not going to the Kyoto one so can't help you there, and yeah I see your problem seems to be e-ticket only for eplus. 

But l-tike or pia looks like they have paper tickets, so if you can ask your Japanese friend to help buy a ticket? Before hitting buy they should see if there is any terms for ID check, I think there shouldn't be, but you wanna double check.
My idea was to make an account using my friend's number under my name, I think it's possible for him to help me print the ticket this way and send it to me, if not, I'll just keep a lookout for tickets on the day 🙏



SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 9 XoXJs
SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down
lmiranic

lmiranic

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dallas AXS link is up now. VIP only mentions early entry and a giftbag,
but the email I got afterward does say VIP Meet and Greet
Grand total after checkout was $166



Last edited by lmiranic on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down