Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
2many2no wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
but that may change depending on circumstances

Please do whatever you need to do to be safe and healthy, and to keep the health and safety of everyone around you. This is for all of SCANDAL, her, and the JVC Victor family.

We will miss you tremendously if we don't see you this year, but we hope there will be many more opportunities in the future.

元気 で ね   .please.
This is so sad start of the tour. I agree that safety imost important and that is the right decision.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:52 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes sadly most Japanese Artists are in the same position  Sad

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 12 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:19 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is really unfortunate. If they want to reschedule the shows to a day convenient for the fans, like a  Saturday, there aren't many available until summer, when outdoor shows attract the most ticket money, I assume. The alternative is to play during the week, which is going to generate fewer ticket sales and is rougher on the band.
I hope this doesn't snowball into a real disaster. Perhaps YouTube live streams this year?

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:00 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Some artists are going the live streaming route, since they probably have the venue already kitted up and booked. Some Japanese sports events like baseball are going on with no audience.

Its also probably why they have held out on releasing any more info for further dates, they already have so many commitments, how much can they shift the current live schedule.

Remember SARS lasted 2 years!

---

Bangkok VVIP tickets, they have 7-8 VVIP left and organisers will release them in about an hour i.e. 12pm Bangkok time (2 hours after start of 10am sale this morning)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:42 am

geetampradhan6

geetampradhan6

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Safety of the members and people come first.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:50 am

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..Everyone is looking forward to this concert, it's just bad timing and unfortunate that the Corona virus has been spreading actively up to this time.
..I hope the concert and World Tour will push through but i'm also thinking 'bout the band member's safety since they will be touring the world in countries that has active cases of the virus.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:44 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes people's health and especially SCANDAL's is more important.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
It's terrifying to hear that 3 people at Osaka live house found infected with coronavirus!
But I'm sure Team Scandal is taking good care of the ladies and make the right decision.
And we fans stand on their side. Safety first!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:31 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
People should read up on this virus to get an idea how it might affect the tour. Symptoms are often mild and death rate has been lower than the familiar seasonal flu virus. Those it does strike down are usually already in very bad health. Most of us will probably catch it sooner or later including the band members. Because of the way it spreads, risk of infection can be kept low for performers on stage. Events are cancelled mainly to protect tightly-packed audiences. Don't be surprised if SCANDAL cancels/postpones more dates. Bet Meet & Greet will be modified for awhile too...

Last edited by etwee on Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:02 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
2nd Japan KFTD live in Hokkaido March 14th postponed. 

http://www.scandal-4.com/news/scandal-world-tour-2020-kiss-from-the-darkness-2/

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 12 RJTIi5c

The second date of SCANDAL's world tour, March 14th in Hokkaido, has also been postponed. As of right now, they're still planning to go ahead with the third date of the tour, March 21st in Fukushima.

Here is what the announcement says:

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 "Kiss from the darkness"

Thank you very much for always supporting SCANDAL.

In light of the state of emergency declaration in Hokkaido concerning the coronavirus, we will be postponing our performance in Hokkaido at Kanamoto Hall that was to be held on Saturday, March 14.

We sincerely apologize to all those who have been looking forward to the performance, and apologize that another performance has had to be postponed.

The rescheduled performances for both Kanagawa and Hokkaido have already been determined, and we are making final adjustments positively for the events.

We will make another announcement with further details after the Japanese government announces a second batch of emergency measures on Tuesday, March 10. Please keep your tickets in a safe place until then.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Presently, the tour is scheduled to start on Saturday, March 21 at Iwaki Arts and Culture Exchange Hall Arios in Fukushima Prefecture.

As the members and staff proceed with rehearsals, they are confident that this will be our best tour ever.

We hope that the situation will be over as soon as possible, and that we can deliver this tour to everyone. We also hope that everyone stays healthy both physically and mentally.

Tweets from the band:

HARUNA:「We will also be postponing our performance in Sapporo. I hope we can announce a rescheduled date soon. As of right now, we are planning to start our tour with the Fukushima performance on the 21st! We'll keep preparing until then. Best regards!」

TOMOMI:「Thanks for your understanding. We're looking forward to when we can see each other again.」

RINA:「We're so sorry we cannot play our shows as scheduled. The promoters and live show staff are working really hard every day. We too really want to hurry up and show everyone this live tour. Please keep your tickets in a safe spot until the rescheduled dates. Thank you.」

MAMI:「We're finishing up something great, so wait a bit until the rescheduled dates. Hoping to see everyone with smiles on our faces!!!!!!!!!!!」

SCANDAL:「Although each day continues to feel uneasy, please stay positive and hold for a bit. As we wrote in our post earlier, we're getting ready for "Our Best Tour Ever." Until then, listen to your favorite songs, and we'll see you on tour. #Spring will undoubtedly come」

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
The more they postpone the more I fear the world tour will be cancelled Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:19 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Sadly nobody knows what the Coronavirus will do at the moment, all performers are in the same position.

Back to top Go down

Tsuki - Special Movie
Posted Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:11 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL has released a special video of “Tsuki” from the new album Kiss from the darkness.

We are deeply sorry to announce that we have decided to postpone the SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” concert scheduled to be held on Saturday, March 7th at Atsugi City Cultural Hall in Kanagawa, Japan due to the concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).

Like our concerts, a number of other concerts across the music industry have been postponed or cancelled. For a limited time, we are releasing "Tsuki (Special Movie)" that we made as a visual for our tour, in the hope of helping all music lovers stay positive with the power of entertainment.

HARUNA's comment:

I'm sure that all of the news recently—the sudden cancellation of things you were looking forward to, closures of schools, having to work from home—fills everyone with uneasiness.

It's times like these when I'd like to blast away these gloomy feelings by playing a live show—which is something that we cannot do right now. I feel so frustrated.

At any rate, I hope that everything is resolved as soon as possible. In order to do so, let's work on preventing infection together.

As we considered if there was a way we could cheer you guys up even a little, we decided to release a special movie today, the day when we would have been celebrating opening day of our tour together with our fans.

This is the song called "Tsuki" from our new album Kiss from the darkness.

We hope it'll help you regain a little bit of peace, and that it can "light up each and every day"!

Let's have a blast when our tour starts! This will, without a doubt, be our best tour ever! We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

English subs:

#front-page #kissfromthedarkness

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:28 am

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..(sigh) Seems like the start of this year is not that good, this virus continues to spread up to this moment. It's ok if SCANDAL decides to postpone their World Tour since it's a huge concern if the band tours the world when the virus is also doing it's own world tour..as long as they can re-schedule it when this messed up virus from China is finally contained.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I have a suggestion for Scandal (and any other band that still wants to perform for fans and earn a living).  

They could still hold concerts in a closed environment with no live audience, like their studio, and webcam it live to the internet for fans to purchase a "ticket to view" off their her label website.  They could vary each set with different songs to encourage fans to purchase more than one ticket.  I have no idea what royalty usage/payment complications this may bring for playing their older songs, but if it's not a problem for them, they could pull out some oldies from the catalog that never get played live and use this opportunity as a testing ground for future performances.

To give more of a live feel fans could instant message throughout the show, and the band could periodically acknowledge or comment and those messages they like.  Kind of like a live YouTube podcast.
Additionally, fans could post photos of themselves into a portal, and the pictures could play on a loop on a monitor in the studio for Scandal to see the faces of who's watching.  Of course, there would be a delay on photos showing up so backstage staff can screen anything offensive from being seen.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
@Don Dio
Your suggestion sounds pretty interesting, considering that they have already played a concert on YouTube. And that's was really nice.

But I want that they not need to do this. There is nothing better than a real live performance with many fans in the audience. I just hope it all ends soon...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 am

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..Live performances is still the best and if you've seen SCANDAL play live before then you know their set is best seen live and besides some of their tour has a Fan Meet activity, how will you do that online?..

..It's not 'bout royalties and "artists earning for a living" it's dealing with the current situation which, due to unexpected turn of events is making it difficult for artists (not just our beloved SCANDAL babies) to proceed with their plans (touring). Like i said the safety of the band is a priority and i understand if they postpone their World Tour...but i'm hoping they can re-schedule it afterwards. And besides i don't know.. but watching a concert online is kind of..boring and lazy..nothing beats seeing your favorite band in the flesh so you can jump and down and move to their music..Music is alive it's not a sit at home and watch kind of thing.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please do not double post. Edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:16 am

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Like etwee posted, it's more about safety of the audience than safety of the band. And it's about preventing a furher spread of the virus, or at least keeping it as much in control as possible.
I expect most of their shows in the coming two months cancelled. In Texas they cancelled SXSW, a major music festival.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:35 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
We just have to be patient about this, most flu virus are active in the winter and are killed by the summer heat, many people believe this will die down by the summer.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:25 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:We just have to be patient about this, most flu virus are active in the winter and are killed by the summer heat, many people believe this will die down by the summer.

SARs did slow down during the hotter seasons, but MERS remember was in the Middle East and it just spread fine during the Sahara seasons Sad

Its way too soon to know what will happen with COVID-19.

As for making some money they did start pre-selling the tour goods before the first tour date. Many items have sold out online as well as at the Feedback! store.

The next critical date should be the March the 15th when the current 2 weeks freeze on "major events" expires. i.e. if various live starts again, including Scandal's live on the 21st of March in Fukushima.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:17 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
March 10th update.

Reschedule of postponed live https://www.scandal-4.com/news/scandal-world-tour-2020-kiss-from-the-darkness-furikae/

Kanagawa : March 7th -> May 20th
Hokkaido : March 14th -> May 15th

Ticket holders can attend with their current tickets else get a refund.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 12 ESvVgo6UcAAAF9O?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 12 TYiauRl

All four of the remaining March performances of the world tour have been postponed:

3/21 (Sat) Fukushima Prefecture @ Iwaki Arts and Culture Exchange Hall Arios, Large Hall
3/22 (Sun) Miyagi Prefecture @ Talknet Hall Sendai, Large Hall
3/28 (Sat) Aichi Prefecture @ Nagoya Congress Center, Century Hall
3/29 (Sun) Aichi Prefecture @ Konan City Cultural Hall

Rescheduled performances will be announced at a later date.

#front-page #kissfromthedarkness

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:54 am

Kyon

Kyon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello people, i have a question.
Is there a specific date for refunds? 
 I have a ticket for the concert of March 29 in Aichi,  but I will need my money back and i'm a little confused about this.
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:28 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Kyon wrote:Hello people, i have a question.
Is there a specific date for refunds? 
 I have a ticket for the concert of March 29 in Aichi,  but I will need my money back and i'm a little confused about this.
Thanks!

They have not yet announced how to get refunds. Just keep your ticket in a safe place for now.

The first 2 shows since they have re-schedule dates, they have started refund procedure, if it was purchased on credit card and not issues/e-ticket, they will refund it to your credit card.

If its a paper ticket, take for example e-plus ticket, you need to send your ticket/s with details name/address/Japanese bank account details sent via recorded delivery back to e-plus for a refund.

Update 1
Also more bad news loads of cancellations today of other live concerts/public transport in Japan till middle April, I expect an announcement soon from Scandal as well.

Update 2
Seeing cancellation from other artists cancelling concerts in mid May now as well.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum