thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 RgHmiII

The first six April performances of SCANDAL's world tour have just been postponed as well. Rescheduled performances will be announced at a later date.

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness”

Thank you very much for supporting SCANDAL.

With the spread of the coronavirus and the uncertainty of when it will be resolved, we have decided to postpone the following performances.

April 4 (Sat) Ishikawa Prefecture @ Honda no Mori Hall
April 5 (Sun) Niigata Prefecture @ Niigata Terrsa
April 10 (Fri) Kyoto @ Rohm Theatre Kyoto, Main Hall
April 11 (Sat) Hiroshima @ Ueno Gakuen Hall
April 17 (Fri) Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka City Hall
April 18 (Sat) Kumamoto @ Kumamoto Prefectural Theater, Drama Hall

We sincerely apologize to everyone looking forward to the performances.

We will announce the rescheduled dates as soon as they are set, so please keep your tickets in a safe place.

We will continue to exchange information and discuss with officials, and will ascertain when you'll be able to come to our concerts with peace of mind.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Tweets from the band:

HARUNA:「I wonder exactly when we'll be able to start our tour,, We'll be making calls while keeping an eye on the situation. Health is the top priority for us and for everyone too. Although each day's uncertain, let's be positive. We'll do our best for the live stream on the 29th! Look forward to it!」

RINA:「It's painful having to keep making postponement announcements. It's now up to 12 performances. But, as always, we'll look for what we can do right now and continue to dispatch them⁠—we hope you understand. Keep safe for your sake and for the people around you.」

TOMOMI:「I want us to all stay healthy until the next time we can see each other. We will stay healthy.」

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:07 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I suspect that the whole world tour will be cancelled in a few weeks / months Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:10 pm

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..Stay safe SCANDAL..let's just hope the world tour dates will be re-scheduled..not completely cancelled..

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

I cannot see the UK being back to normal by September, we will just have to wait and see but of course their health comes first.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:42 pm

2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tonymiller wrote:I cannot see the UK being back to normal by September, we will just have to wait and see but of course their health comes first.

It doesn't look good for the US either. Not enough people believe the warnings, so they aren't staying home. 
I guess they are too busy panic buying. Besides, we'll be lucky if Congress finishes bickering before the election.

I am so hoping to see them again in September, but the health and safety of the band and the fans is far more important. I can wait, albeit impatiently, however long it takes.

元気 で ね

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:38 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

@2many2no

Well Trump says it will all be over by Easter, but I think only he believes that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
@tonymiller Trump must has know something that the rest of the world don't know.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:01 pm

2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@tonymiller

You know how it is...

I've heard you have politics on your side of the pond, too.  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 1f609

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 TX6wfMY

The Asia leg of SCANDAL's world tour has been postponed.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Update

First, we would like to appreciate all of our loyal fans for your constant support.

Due to the current situation involving the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and after deep consideration, we regretfully announce the postponement of the following 5 Asia shows:

May 23 – WEST BRIDGE LIVE HALL, Seoul
May 30 – The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
June 6 – New Frontier Theater, Manila
June 13 – Lido Connect (Hall 2), Bangkok
June 21 – MacPherson Stadium, Hong Kong

We sincerely apologize to all fans who were looking forward to the shows. We are currently working very closely with all parties involved to be able to safely hold this tour. Please do hold on to your tickets and keep an eye out for updates.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience. The safety of all fans and staffs are our top priorities.

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/scandal-world-tour-2020-kiss-from-the-darkness-asia/

#front-page #kissfromthedarkness

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:10 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
At this point I really doubt any concerts will be held at all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:27 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
No matter how long, I'll be waiting!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:44 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Disappointing but inevitable, really. I'll have to see about getting a refund since it was a minor miracle I was able to make the trip to Singapore at that precise time, anyway. Stay safe, Scandal babies!

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:04 am

Naisu

Naisu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna's Ears wrote:Disappointing but inevitable, really. I'll have to see about getting a refund since it was a minor miracle I was able to make the trip to Singapore at that precise time, anyway. Stay safe, Scandal babies!

Oh, that's really sad. Hope you can find another time to go see them soon  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:23 am

moomeow

moomeow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just received an email saying that the Singapore show on 30 May will be postponed

Edit: ok nvm it's alr been mentioned

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:39 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
M2Nice wrote:
Haruna's Ears wrote:Disappointing but inevitable, really. I'll have to see about getting a refund since it was a minor miracle I was able to make the trip to Singapore at that precise time, anyway. Stay safe, Scandal babies!

Oh, that's really sad. Hope you can find another time to go see them soon  Nice one

Thanks a lot. Where there's a will there's a way! I had to postpone my Thailand trip last week and I'll have to do the same for my Japan/Canada/US trip for June. Hopefully something will line up but, if not, I'll look into making a special trip if and when things get back to normal.

Look out, Scandal. I'll be comin' for ya!

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:56 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow. This is pretty serious. I really hope someone in the organization has a stockpile of cash to get everyone through, as this is going to end up a lean year.
When this pandemic finally ends, there is going to be a big problem finding a venue and date for the shows, as every touring band on earth tries to schedule shows at the same time.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:13 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I feel like it's only a matter of time before the western dates get postponed as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Since Japan announced is now in "state of emergency" till May 6th for 7 prefectures more concerts cancelled.

Date between April 25th - May 20th are all cancelled.
[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 13 EVAEXQ9UwAArkMV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:19 am

wiesenau

wiesenau

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In Germany, all major events have been prohibited until at least August 31.
In my opinion it is very likely that the concert in Berlin will not take place in September. Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:29 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
We'll have to figure out how we can best support the band in this changed world
It's beginning to look like no live in-person concerts anywhere for quite a while
But ya never know... Let's stay strong and healthy and look after each other

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:53 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
wiesenau wrote:In Germany, all major events have been prohibited until at least August 31.
In my opinion it is very likely that the concert in Berlin will not take place in September. Sad
I don't see them coming to Europe in september at all. Hopefully it will be rescheduled to a later date.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Sadly I have to agree Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:20 pm

lmiranic

lmiranic

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wondering if the US shows will be happening now. Krokus was scheduled to play in Dallas the day before SCANDAL....
https://twitter.com/EddieTrunk/status/1255918473974349825

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2020 2:19 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

I've noticed other Japanese artists have started to re-book venues for their Japanese live tour for next year for May/June/July period, at least for the Japan tour I suspect something similar will happen, so we have to wait and see.

Whilst this is happening some venues especially small live house in Japan are going bankrupt and are trying to get help from crowdfunding etc as mentioned by Rina as well on radio yesterday.

For the Scandal's tour in Japan many of the venues are government owned property as some are used as municipal hall. 

We will just have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2020 9:30 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
At least SCANDAL have money behind them, it is really bad for the Indie idol groups, they still have rent to pay and food to buy but are earning nothing, the fans are helping them with cash donations.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.