wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I've noticed other Japanese artists have started to re-book venues for their Japanese live tour for next year for May/June/July period, at least for the Japan tour I suspect something similar will happen, so we have to wait and see.

Whilst this is happening some venues especially small live house in Japan are going bankrupt and are trying to get help from crowdfunding etc as mentioned by Rina as well on radio yesterday.

For the Scandal's tour in Japan many of the venues are government owned property as some are used as municipal hall. 

We will just have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
At least SCANDAL have money behind them, it is really bad for the Indie idol groups, they still have rent to pay and food to buy but are earning nothing, the fans are helping them with cash donations.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 14 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

Caless Student
Caless Student
If you look at like of football or world of sport, some countries don't know what to do, or nothing getting play until September.

We just had to wait and see how looks in June/July, I feel the girls should hold off for next year

Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Andy666 wrote:
We just had to wait and see how looks in June/July, I feel the girls should hold off for next year

Yeah, that's the likely scenario. Unfortunately, they won't be touring off the back of a fresh new album, their first as an independent, as planned. 2020 was supposed to be their year!

On the bright side, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is doubly determined now to catch them on tour when things resume.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 14 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
wiesenau wrote:In Germany, all major events have been prohibited until at least August 31.
In my opinion it is very likely that the concert in Berlin will not take place in September. Sad
The main question is: "How is a major event defined?"

But I don't think they will tour outside Japan this year. So it's time to try to get tickets for the end of the year in Japan (if we are allowed to fly there).

Back to top Go down

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Keashaa wrote:The main question is: "How is a major event defined?"
Usually by the number of people in the venue. But I don't know what exactly that number is, because it depends on the country, and even within a country the numbers have changed over time during the outbreak. In France it is 5,000, I think. I think in Germany it has been 100 and later 50.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

Caless Student
Caless Student
The latest from UK Government is pubs will be allow to open at the end of August, and sport fans could return to watching live matches at start of October. look 50/50 for UK gig.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Andy666 wrote:The latest from UK Government is pubs will be allow to open at the end of August, and sport fans could return to watching live matches at start of October. look 50/50 for UK gig.

There is also the issue of 14 days quarantine that is coming.

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't think the Band can take 14 days of British food SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 14 1f606

Back to top Go down

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Andy666 wrote:I don't think the Band can take 14 days of British food SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 14 1f606
To be fair, I don't know why anyone can take British food for more than one day  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 14 1f607 

Well, just inserting Video Action 1 und 2 again and having fun... and of course rewatching their first Budokan concert... first time to see them live. It was soooo awesome!

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
There definitely not going to be a doing a “meet & greet” session this time either. All of that goes out the window with performing artists now. Companies can’t take that risk, losing their cash cows.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 14 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down