Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Thu May 28, 2020 5:29 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well September is still 4 months away, so we still have time to see how things will go. I'm a little bit optimistic.

But if they end up doing the September tour, I can see some Japanese will come to see them overseas.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2020 7:52 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Star~world96® wrote:Well September is still 4 months away, so we still have time to see how things will go. I'm a little bit optimistic.

But if they end up doing the September tour, I can see some Japanese will come to see them overseas.

More like three months... we are at the end of May and the concerts should take place at the beginning of September.
Again: such things need preparation. Much more preparation than domestic tours.

But okay, let's say the European countries allow these events. For Germany you can be sure the location needs to set up a hygiene concept how this can work under Corona. Do you really think a concert where everyone has to ensure a gap of 2 meters all the time would be a great experience?

And I must recall that one of the first outbreaks in Germany was based on a local club?

Yes, I really want Scandal to come to Germany. But the current situation does not allow this.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, I've been waiting for 10 years and they have finally decided to come to Canada! The wait has finally paid off. 

Hopefully the whole COVID-19 things ends by then so it doesn't get cancelled.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Manilla KFTD is cancelled.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are announcing the cancellation of SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 "Kiss from the Darkness" concert in Manila. Full Statement: https://facebook.com/primetradeasia/photos/a.1865272800191928/3355381441181049/ For refund details, Please refer to the image attached. #scandal #kftd #SCANDALMNL2020

https://twitter.com/NewFrontierPh/status/1268468792683671553?s=20

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 QS98mLi

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hogradish wrote:Since you all have to buy Christmas presents for relatives and such, consider giving grandma a KFTD hoodie. She'll love it. CDJapan has them, just sayin'.
Even though the tour being cancelled/postponed is very sad, this comment made me laugh  .clap.

I am new Scandal fan and was thinking of buy their last few albums KFTD, Honey, Yellow. But also know they changed label... will the Honey and Yellow money still go to them? If not maybe I should buy the different versions of KFTD?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:24 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Steadystate wrote:I am new Scandal fan and was thinking of buy their last few albums KFTD, Honey, Yellow. But also know they changed label... will the Honey and Yellow money still go to them? If not maybe I should buy the different versions of KFTD?

Not exactly the right thread to be posting about this, but they still, and will always, get cuts from their older releases. However, they probably do get bigger cuts from the KFTD sales.

On topic: SCANDAL's site still lists the Philippines date as being postponed rather than canceled, and they have yet to release any announcement about it. I wonder if a blanket announcement about canceling the entirety of the Asia dates will be released soon, or if this is the only Asia date being canceled.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:01 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Correspondence from APACTix Singapore (email from 9 days ago) still described the Singapore date as being postponed as opposed to cancelled.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:01 am

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Steadystate wrote:I am new Scandal fan and was thinking of buy their last few albums KFTD, Honey, Yellow. But also know they changed label... will the Honey and Yellow money still go to them? If not maybe I should buy the different versions of KFTD?

Not exactly the right thread to be posting about this, but they still, and will always, get cuts from their older releases. However, they probably do get bigger cuts from the KFTD sales.

Sorry sorry... I asked that here because an earlier comment said the band lost revenue from having to refund tickets, and how to still support them by buying their CDs or merchandise.

It is good news the Singapore concert is only postpone not cancel. But because of the 14-day travel quarantine for visitors entering Singapore likely will be extended until end of the year. So if the concert is in 2020 then sadly Malaysia or Indonesia fans who wanted to attend in Singapore either have to sell their tickets or find a way to stay 14 days before the concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:13 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Steadystate wrote:
It is good news the Singapore concert is only postpone not cancel. But because of the 14-day travel quarantine for visitors entering Singapore likely will be extended until end of the year. So if the concert is in 2020 then sadly Malaysia or Indonesia fans who wanted to attend in Singapore either have to sell their tickets or find a way to stay 14 days before the concert.

Aussie fans, too! I bought a ticket to that show because it fit in with my travel plans.

I'd say there's next-to-no hope of that happening again.

I am hoping that the offer of a refund comes through. Otherwise, would the Singapore tickets be transferable? Somebody out there might want my VVIP ticket.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:41 am

apfelkasten4

apfelkasten4

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
South Korean date also still listed as postponed per the promoter.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:15 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For Manilla, Philippines, the promoter/venue had cancelled so there is a chance it may be re-scheduled but maybe by different promoter or venue. But as of now TicketNet (the box office company) has cancelled the live.

For the few overseas fans who made purchases via wire transfer, Primetrade Asia (the PR company for this event) are planning to refund via Western Union. 

Last edited by wildthing on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:59 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Steadystate wrote:
Wouldn't the band and their crew also be quarantined?

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:33 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hong Kong has been cancelled now

Scandal WORLD TOUR 2020 "Kiss from the darkness" HONG KONG 門票退款安排
(Ticket refund procedure)
https://www.facebook.com/276435960512/posts/10158564264300513/?d=n

Due to the ongoing epidemic situation around the world, with the restrictions on entry and exit of foreigners to Hong Kong with the quarantine measures, all the
ticket buyer(s) who have purchased tickets via Cityline, full refunds including ticket proceed, customer service fee and courier charge (if applicable) will be available starting from 22 June 2020. For refund details, please see below:.........

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I am a bit sad but fully understand it. There is always next time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^sorry to hear that Sad

I also notice the venues they wanted to play in Japan (although now cancelled) are all 1000-4000 audience capacity

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:28 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Steadystate wrote:^sorry to hear that Sad

I also notice the venues they wanted to play in Japan (although now cancelled) are all 1000-4000 audience capacity

In Japan the KFTD it a Hall tour, so all seated.

Currently for small "live house" the Japanese government are planning 1 meter distance attending audience and 2 meter from the band members/face shield/plastic shield etc, no singing along/audience participation etc. Any hi touch/hand shake event will require hand sanitizer per each hi touch/hand shake.

So we are a long way yet, Tokyo is still getting around 20 cases daily, so no all clear yet, but no longer on alert status yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:29 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Probably easier for the Indie idols, DESURABBITS are now playing to live audiences again but their
   Manager Bucho inspects each venue first to make sure it is safe for the girls and the audience.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:32 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
@tonymiller I'm sure Manager Bucho is a great guy.
So does Scandal's manager.
This year 2 concerts I will be attending now cancelled. Of course, one is Scandal's.
How is everyone?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:29 pm

The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Metal Mickey
Well, my wife & I should be at "Download" this week-end but, of course, its been cancelled along with "Glastonbury" & "WOMAD" & every other music festival we go to in the summer. As this country's grim death toll continues its inexorable rise, our futile government stumbles from one crisis of incompetence to the next. Even if, by some miracle, SCANDAL end up actually doing their European Tour you can more or less guarantee they'll steer well clear of Britain.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I am extremely disappointed. I bought about 15 tickets for various concerts in Russia (everything was postponed to 2021 or canceled like Iron Maiden in 2 cities what a loss Sad ). As well as SCANDAL in September and Aldious in October in Europe. And I am pessimistic mood and I think that this will not happen this dates. Just hope they will  postponed in 2021 and not cancel.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:45 am

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
I haven't bought tickets for anything yet but being in the US, i have my doubts the will go on as scheduled. Bette rsafe than sorry. It's okay, things like this don't happen often(pandemic). We'll get our chance to see them again soon enough

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
dchan419 wrote:I haven't bought tickets for anything yet but being in the US, i have my doubts the will go on as scheduled. Bette rsafe than sorry. It's okay, things like this don't happen often(pandemic). We'll get our chance to see them again soon enough

I am being hopeful.  I recently got tickets for Buddy Guy who's performing in LA the week before Scandal is to be here.  At his age, he's way more in the health danger zone than Scandal.  He just doesn't have to do an international flight to get here-- but I'm still hopeful the ladies will come out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:59 am

Nico2012

Nico2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
Here in US they say venues will re-open only when the vaccine is ready. So best case 12 month from now. It will be a miracle if they re-open earlier. Virtual performances is the only option for now, which are actually not so bad thing. I'm surprised that Scandal played live only once since all this has started.

ああそううんいやでもべつにそっかなんかあのさあのさ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Football is back in the UK now but with no spectators which must seem strange for the players.

kftd - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 15 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:33 am

wiesenau

wiesenau

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tonymiller wrote:Football is back in the UK now but with no spectators which must seem strange for the players.

Germany has been playing for a few weeks now, but I still find it strange as a spectator in front of the television.
It quickly becomes clear that the fans in the stadium are a very important factor.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.