Puni

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi folks,

wanted to share this information with you:
I contacted Ticketmaster last weekend after I got the notification that the Berlin concert was cancelled but the Ticketmaster webpage said (and it still does) that the concert is just postponed.

Today they got back at me with the following reply:
Sehr geehrter XXX,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage.

Aufgrund der europaweit behördlich verfügten Verbote ist SCANDAL gezwungen, ihre geplanten Konzerte abzusagen. Davon betroffen sind auch der Termin in Berlin im September.

Nachholtermine werden derzeit geprüft, weitere Informationen folgen in Kürze.

Bereits im Vorverkauf erworbene Eintrittskarten behalten bis dahin ihre Gültigkeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ticketmaster Customer Care Team

The interesting part translated roughly into that they are still looking for later dates to hold the european leg concerts and we should expect further information shortly. Purchased advance tickets remain valid.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:19 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Puni wrote:The interesting part translated roughly into that they are still looking for later dates to hold the european leg concerts and we should expect further information shortly. Purchased advance tickets remain valid.

Wow, they never mentioned that in the email they sent last week. Thanks for posting about it!

I just got a reply from TM about a refund, and they said they'll give it to me...once I physically mail back my tickets to them?? That's not cool and that's lame they would ask that when they could easily just void my ticket barcodes digitally if they're that worried about me trying to resell the tickets or something.

But anyway, after hearing what they told you about actually trying to reschedule the show and that previously purchased tickets will still be valid at the new show, I'll hold on to mine for now.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:16 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Thailand postponed, new date to be announced in Nov. (Avalon Facebook/Twitter)

"SCANDAL's management has already confirmed a new show date for their Bangkok performance. Due to the coordination with many countries that takes longer than anticipated, the announcement of the new schedule will be postponed to November. With the announcement of the new show date, a new ticket refund window will be open one more time. Thank you for your patience.
#SCANDALBKK2020"

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:20 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
As I was very busy the last days I checked the mail about the voucher option for Berlin late. The mail is confusion because when I logged into the ticketmaster site it clearly states (had it translated by google):

"This event has been postponed by the organizers.

The tickets remain valid for the new date. You don't have to do anything else.

Don't have time to wait for confirmation of a catch-up date? Alternatively, you can request a ticket voucher now. This can be redeemed for all events offered by the organizer of your original event: ticketmaster.de."

So why do they sent a mail that sounds like the concert has been cancelled and you must exchange the ticket to a voucher?

I sent a message to Trinity Music, the offical promoter for the concert in Berlin and they responded that the concert is still going to happen but they don't have a new date by now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:54 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I'm completely confused. It turns out that they sent me an answer  October 30, but the letter got into spam and I found it just now. That's what it says .. WHAT ???

Dear Dmitry,

Based on the assessment of your claim we have decided to issue a refund. This decision and the refund will be issued without prejudice to the underlying facts of this case and legal situation.

Please send us a copy of your ticket via email.

Then send us your original ticket to the following address:
Live Nation GmbH
z.H. Stefanie Rahn
Chausseestraße 1
D - 10115 Berlin

After we received your ticket we will initiate the payment via Ticketmaster and ask therefore for your patience.
 If you have any further questions let me know.

Best regards

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:22 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Keashaa wrote:I sent a message to Trinity Music, the offical promoter for the concert in Berlin and they responded that the concert is still going to happen but they don't have a new date by now.

lol wow, Ticketmaster handled this completely wrong. They really shouldn't have sent out that "notice of cancellation" email then.

Meph1766 wrote:I'm completely confused. It turns out that they sent me an answer  October 30, but the letter got into spam and I found it just now. That's what it says .. WHAT ???

I got the same thing, except since I got physical tickets, they want me to both scan+email the tickets as well as physically mail the tickets back to them in order to get a refund. Yeah, I'm not doing that, especially when I doubt I'll be repaid for the return shipping cost.

Now that we know the show has actually been postponed rather than canceled, and that previously purchased tickets will be valid for the new date, I'll hold on to mine for now rather than get a refund. Anyone who still thinks they can make the new date, whenever it is, should probably do the same as well.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Keashaa wrote:I sent a message to Trinity Music, the offical promoter for the concert in Berlin and they responded that the concert is still going to happen but they don't have a new date by now.

lol wow, Ticketmaster handled this completely wrong. They really shouldn't have sent out that "notice of cancellation" email then.

Just to confirm my post, this is my conversation with Trinity Music:
https://www.facebook.com/trinitymusicberlin/posts/3736675109728787 (hope it`s accessible without a FB account)...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 G0NPZ4J

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” UK & EUROPE re-scheduled shows

Thank you for your continued support of SCANDAL! We are happy to announce re-scheduled 2021 UK and Europe tour dates, for the shows postponed in September 2020.

23rd October LONDON / 02 Academy Islington
26th October PARIS / YoYo (Palais de Tokyo)
28th October BERLIN / Lido

Your tickets will remain valid for the postponed shows. If you are unable to attend the new date, you will be entitled to apply for a refund or voucher, depending on local policy. Please contact your point of purchase for more information.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but appreciate your understanding, and look forward to seeing you at the re-scheduled dates!

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/scandal-world-tour-2020-kiss-from-the-darkness-uk-europe/

#front-page #kftd

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:35 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

I just happen to have the 23rd open! What luck!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:39 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah, I got mail from Ticketmaster about the Berlin date.

I've also got a ticket for Paris, but didn't hear from them.

The dates are not the best for me though.

On the other hand, London is in a weekend, so that opens new possibilities.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:12 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -

I managed to wrangle a Meet n Greet ticket for Berlin. I hope that is not a cockup by Ticketmaster.de Grin

Then I bought a general ticket for Paris (no VIP left).

Full European tour in 2021 then - see y'all there if all goes well with this pandemic. I miss travelling/gigs so much!

And hoping to hear if they are returning to S E Asia... would love to try getting another chance for a VVIP for the Singapore show.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Excellent! It's good that I didn't start returning tickets. Only It is not clear  why Ticketmaster Germany sent some nonsense information about the cancellation. Ok nevertheless, let's wait and hope for the best!

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yep, eagerly awaiting news on Singapore and Thailand (and perhaps Toronto) shows. None of us are getting any younger. Gotta scratch this itch while I still can - or before it turns malignant.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Haruna's Ears wrote:Yep, eagerly awaiting news on Singapore and Thailand (and perhaps Toronto) shows.

Toronto has already been rescheduled for November 11, 2021. The announcement regarding all rescheduled North America dates was made back in July.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:29 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Haruna's Ears wrote:Yep, eagerly awaiting news on Singapore and Thailand (and perhaps Toronto) shows.

Toronto has already been rescheduled for November 11, 2021. The announcement regarding all rescheduled North America dates was made back in July.

Whoops. Thanks! I've got flights to Toronto but will have to see how "things" turn out before I can seriously think about using them. But good to know!

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:19 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
That me got ticket for London gig, lucky one of better mangers was in work and I ask him for weekend off, he just give to me without question.  Nice one  

I will sorted hotel and train down at later date.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:12 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Can't believe Paris now has VIP again.

So, now I can have three sets of photos with them next autumn.

Grin

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:04 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As for Thailand it has been cancelled:

https://twitter.com/Officialavalon/status/1330814200009015296?s=20

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 EngAdR_UUAAM2y2?format=jpg&name=medium

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 EngAdThVQAAgtuU?format=jpg&name=medium

Seoul update, new information on Seoul date to be announced on Feb 2021

Sweet Jane (promoter/box office) Facebook page made announcement in Korean/Japanese.

https://www.facebook.com/maudlinity/posts/1281456638893538

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:32 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Today I got a mail about the Paris show, that the ticket remains valid, or that I can ask for a refund. If I want a refund, I should ask it before 31 march 2021.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:48 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Seoul, they were suppose to announce cancellation or postponement this month, but they will delay the decision at the moment, post from Sweet Jane Facebook post:

Sweet Jane
The announcement date of the SCANDAL update live has been postponed.
SCANDAL World Tour 2020 “kiss from the darkness” The schedule for the SCANDAL 15 Anniversary World Tour 2021 live in Seoul, which is a update live of the Seoul live, was scheduled to be announced on February 26 (Friday), but in the Asia region Due to the delay in confirming the update live of the remaining five countries excluding Seoul, the announcement has been postponed to March or April.
We are very sorry to the fans and guests who have been waiting for a long time, but since the Seoul performance is a part of the Asian Tour in the World Tour, there are circumstances that must be announced together with the update performance dates in other regions.
The update performance for Seoul has already been confirmed for a long time, but it is very difficult for us to announce it, but it is an official policy to announce the transfer performance date at the same time as other parts of Asia. Therefore, we seek the deepest understanding possible.
As I said many times, the update performance for the Seoul performance has already been confirmed and is out of date, and the schedule will proceed as planned.
Advance cancellation / refund, advance sale starts, etc. related to the performance will proceed with the announcement of the update performance, so I'm sorry, but please wait a little longer.
It is very sorry for us to give you a similar announcement, but we promise to proceed with the related schedule without any trouble along with the announcement of the alternative performance in March-April.
Please wait with us for the transfer performance dates in other Asian regions to be confirmed soon.
Thank you.
Sweet Jane

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 pm

lmiranic

lmiranic

Caless Student
Caless Student
It is totally understandable that things will be different than what they were before COVID, personally I will be happy if SCANDAL is able to make it to the states this year - will be at the Dallas show if it happens. A friend of mine was looking at his details on his e-ticket for the Atlanta show (this isnt on my ticket for Dallas) and notice the meet and greet says online only.

I can understand if this will be reality, but my friend is and I am sure many others will be a bit upset if this is how it will be given the amount of money the VIP was. Meeting in person vs a screen are two totally different experiences and I can understand why someone would pay money for one and not the other. Does anyone have any details on this?

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 18 Scanda10

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:28 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

lmiranic wrote:Does anyone have any details on this?

This is the first time I've seen this mentioned anywhere.

I have mostly hard tickets for the North America shows, and I just checked my Ticketmaster/Live Nation account and none of my order details say anything about any of the M&Gs changing to being "online only." None of the ticket pages have any mentions of it either.

The only e-tickets I have are for the New York and Toronto shows and neither of them mention that supposed change.

So as of right now, it seems that this supposed change can only be found on the e-ticket for the Atlanta show? Weird. If anyone else has M&G e-tickets and sees this change on any of theirs, please leave a reply.

Officially, there haven't been any sort of announcements regarding the NA concerts ever since the dates were rescheduled. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if either the band or the venues/promoters post something about this supposed change.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:26 am

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

Caless Student
Caless Student
phew! ok i just checked and i didnt see anything similar regarding the meet and greet. yet.

Anaheim House of Blues Nov17

Back to top Go down

Ticket for Berlin 2021
Posted Sat May 15, 2021 12:09 pm

No Compromise

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have the ticket from last year 2020 for the Berlin concert with M&G. is it valid for the concert in Berlin 2021? Is the M&G also valid?

Tank you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 15, 2021 2:30 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yes I can confirm Atlanta ticket shows "Online only" for me as well.

Japan and Asia actually is getting hit with another wave of Covid, so hard to know what will happen this year, we will have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.