Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:39 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRiToMa wrote:

Probably a new album is out by then, will they rename to tour?
Suggested tour names:
Sukyandaru in '22 Tour
Scandal's Masker Aid Ball
Kiss From 2 Meters Away Tour
H-h-h-hello World Tour
Postponed Until the Pandemic is Finally Over 2025 Tour  (I hope it's not this one)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:34 pm

TeaMax

TeaMax

Caless Student
Caless Student
Missed them in 2020 as I'd only just discovered the band in September, but thought "Wow, I can catch them in 2021".
Delaying again to 2022 is totally understandable, and I support the decision... gives me another year to lean the words  MAMI ok

[I've got a gig with a Bowie tribute band to see on Friday, and I'm due to see Genesis in a few weeks time... so the Live music fixes in the UK are starting to come online. Hopefully I'l also see Mostly Autumn and Toyah before the end of 2021.
In 2022 I already have delayed tickets for Goldfrapp, The Stranglers, Evanescence & Within Temptation, and (Nick Mason's) Saucerful of Secrets!]

Scandal next September will give me something to look forward too  kissfromthedarkness - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 20 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:36 am

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

Caless Student
Caless Student
hogradish wrote:
HaRiToMa wrote:

Probably a new album is out by then, will they rename to tour?
Suggested tour names:
Sukyandaru in '22 Tour
Scandal's Masker Aid Ball
Kiss From 2 Meters Away Tour
H-h-h-hello World Tour
Postponed Until the Pandemic is Finally Over 2025 Tour  (I hope it's not this one)
My contribution:
Social Proximity Tour

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:15 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Call it fate or call it luck, I just got a meet & greet ticket for London. Currently buzzing  HARU excited

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:32 am

Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sad, but expected. I wouldn't want the band and staff to feel unsafe traveling.
Luckily I di not pull the trigger on buying plane tickets.
I just changed my hotel reservation for NYC and Anaheim. Got better pricing, too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:25 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had some Japanese fans ask me about overseas tickets, as US seems to be opening up for tourism.
Currently AXS is not listing the Dallas ticket for sale and you will get event not found error.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:42 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
wildthing wrote:Currently AXS is not listing the Dallas ticket for sale and you will get event not found error.

That's not surprising, given how AXS only just emailed attendees eight days ago that the concert, originally rescheduled for next Friday, was officially rescheduled again for next year... Even though, as we all know, the rescheduled dates were announced back in August. kissfromthedarkness - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 20 Di7D1Da The new listing probably won't be up for a while.

The venue also changed its name and is no longer Canton Hall but "The Studio at the Factory."

And as a side note, more US venues are starting to require all event attendees to be fully vaccinated--it's not enough to just have a recent negative COVID test. Currently, out of the US venues that SCANDAL is going to, only Sony Hall in New York is requiring all attendees to be vaccinated. For the other three venues in Anaheim, Dallas, and Atlanta, they are just requiring attendees to show a negative test within 72 hours prior to attendance.

Also, in order to reduce contact with peoples' belongings when entering, some venues are starting to require all bags bigger than the size of a hand to be clear. And out of the venues SCANDAL is going to, only House of Blues Anaheim is currently requiring this.

kissfromthedarkness - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 20 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:57 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Also, in order to reduce contact with peoples' belongings when entering, some venues are starting to require all bags bigger than the size of a hand to be clear. And out of the venues SCANDAL is going to, only House of Blues Anaheim is currently requiring this.

I've been to a few concerts and sporting events in Los Angeles since springtime, and I can vouch for the clear bag policy.  I have a feeling that condition is going to stay even when all this COVID nonsense goes away.

Fortunately, Anaheim is in a different county and they're not as hysterical down there.  But as TGE indicates, if you're traveling from another country, make sure you know whatever the regulations are in each section of a state you're visiting.  They're all different.

And with that... if the Anaheim show remains in July, I will likely miss it since I will on the other coast at that time of the year.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:33 pm

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

Caless Student
Caless Student
@thoseguiltyeyes
Thanks for this updated information. Things may change by next July (Anaheim HOB) as far as requirements for attendance. But having this info definitely helps us prepare for the requirements.

@DonDio
Thats too bad. But then again. who knows... there's always the possibility it gets moved again to a time when you are back on the better coast lol (jokes).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:01 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

And as a side note, more US venues are starting to require all event attendees to be fully vaccinated--it's not enough to just have a recent negative COVID test. Currently, out of the US venues that SCANDAL is going to, only Sony Hall in New York is requiring all attendees to be vaccinated. For the other three venues in Anaheim, Dallas, and Atlanta, they are just requiring attendees to show a negative test within 72 hours prior to attendance.
Caveat of the vaccination requirement is that it may change over the course over the year. It's possible that by next year fully vaccinated in the US may mean that you've also gotten a booster shot. And getting this may not be possible everywhere.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:35 pm

2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Has anyone with tickets to the Dallas show gotten the rescheduled tickets?
My tickets still say November 19, 2021 and now I'm getting a notification about the show TODAY!
AXS says rescheduled shows will automatically be updated in the app, but it hasn't happened.

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with AXS after holding for 45 minutes.
They list the show as cancelled and have no information about the new date.
They said either the tickets would be updated or I would receive a refund.
Supposedly I will be notified in the app and via email.

AXS phone # 888-929-7849
The Studio at the Factory phone # 214-749-5712

Good luck everyone! I'm beginning to think that concert promoters are not reliable people.

Last edited by 2many2no on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info)

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:47 pm

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

Caless Student
Caless Student
2many2no wrote:Has anyone with tickets to the Dallas show have the rescheduled tickets?
My tickets still say November 19, 2021 and now I'm getting a notification about the show TODAY!
AXS says rescheduled shows will automatically be updated in the app, but it hasn't happened.
i think it is safe to assume the ladies are not in the country. IIRC the Anaheim show was supposed to be 2 days ago. i did not receive any further notifications other than when i was notified that it was rescheduled to July of 2022. i bought my tickets through Ticketmaster, if that means anything. all the info i have read on the matter states that your ticket will still be good for the actual show when it finally happens.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:53 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Everyone should of gotten email about Dallas
Seems we are all automatically getting refunds and need to buy new tickets.

We are excited to announce that the Scandal concert on Tuesday, July 26th at Canton Hall has been relocated to Legacy Hall in Plano. 
Legacy Hall is located at 7800 Windrose Avenue, Plano TX 75024

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:17 pm

2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I haven't received any emails about the Dallas show.

Ticketmaster has all the new info on their website, but AXS has nothing.

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Legacy Hall looks like an outside venue.  Texas in July rivals Japan in August...  Could be brutally hot and humid.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:10 am

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
cantacanta wrote:Legacy Hall looks like an outside venue.  Texas in July rivals Japan in August...  Could be brutally hot and humid.

Where did you get that idea?  

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:31 am

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Look up The Box Garden at Legacy Hall.  I'll happily be proven wrong.  I don't dig the weather of my home state in summer.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:56 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
richard scranton wrote:
cantacanta wrote:Legacy Hall looks like an outside venue.  Texas in July rivals Japan in August...  Could be brutally hot and humid.

Where did you get that idea?  

cantacanta wrote:Look up The Box Garden at Legacy Hall.  I'll happily be proven wrong.  I don't dig the weather of my home state in summer.

Not that I live anywhere near Texas or anywhere in the US for that matter but The Box Garden is an outdoor stage @cantacanta is correct the description on google reads 'Outdoor live music stage & courtyard modelled from shipping containers at an entertainment complex.'

Balconies from the food hall overlook it. 

kissfromthedarkness - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 20 1615211684489?e=1637798400&v=beta&t=D4OGmt9sFgKwDqcKO_4NOisCNM0v9mYB2h_eNqZP44U

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kissfromthedarkness - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 20 89ZskpL

Tickets for SCANDAL's rescheduled, relocated Plano, TX date at Legacy Hall are now on sale. In order to get a VIP ticket, you have to add a GA ticket PLUS a "VIP Upgrade" to your cart.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scandal-at-legacy-hall-tickets-213108060947

And as others have previously mentioned, the area of Legacy Hall that SCANDAL will be playing in is the Box Garden Stage, which is outdoors. The ticketing page confirms that. And here's what the very first concert there looked like.

kissfromthedarkness - [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 20 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:49 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
I'm thinking about skipping the Texas show as outdoor shows in summer aren't my idea of fun.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 am

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll likely go to show Texas support.  I want them to come back.  

Has anyone seen a refund from AXS?

Mod edit: A new thread has been opened for the tour. Please use this one from now on:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15698-scandal-world-tour-2022-mirror

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.