SUPER LOVELY!!! [Page 1 of 1]

SUPER LOVELY!!!
Posted on Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 am

USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In all my years of life on this world, nothing has made me feel closer to the Grace of GOD than the beauty and honesty of the musical magic given to us by SCANDAL!!

So, while I'm quite confident of little to no debate to this point, I am drawing a line in the sand. Everyone here who has read any of my posts knows FULL AND WELL my LOVE AND ADMIRATION for HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI and RINA!!

I never wanted to make any other distinctions between them, because it seemed meaningless to draw lines between the cutest, prettiest and most dedicated musicians ever!! I never saw anyone work so hard to return the love of their fans!

After all, we all have our own opinions. There's no debate. Period. Nothing has struck me as deeply as their music beside this:

NO GREATER EXAMPLE OF FEMALE LOVELINESS EVER WAS OR IS! 

RINA SUZUKI IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN  MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER LOVELY!!!
Posted on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:42 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ha ha. On the turps were we? I love it!

Had myself a bit of a solo Scandal session last night. Woke up with a slight headache. Dunno why...

SUPER LOVELY!!! 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:59 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well I think none of us would be here at SH if we did not feel the same as you Happy

But being a bass player I watched Tomomi first and I can remember when I was a better bass player than her but now she is better than me !

SUPER LOVELY!!! Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

TOMOMI, QUEEN OF BASS
Posted on Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:33 am

USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That's pretty arrogant, claiming superiority over a kid 40 years your junior. I've heard and seen her TOTALLY SMOKE anything done by Michael Anthony, John Entwistle or anyone else you care to refer to.

There could and probably should be many discussions over THE BEST BASSISTS, but TOMOMI OGAWA MUST ABSOLUTELY BE CONSIDERED AMONG THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

The true master bassists are so cool to watch,as the rest of the band tries to keep up with them!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:30 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@USAadoresU

No I am admitting she is better than me now and she is still years younger than me Happy

SUPER LOVELY!!! Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down