thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 JGjnM4u

On January 15th, a special program will be broadcast on AbemaTV!

■New information related to the new album 「Kiss from the darkness」 will be released!

■Showcasing the music video for the album song 『A.M.D.K.J.』

■Implementing the special project 「SCANDAL no Heya (SCANDAL's Room)」!
Popular reality dating star gives SCANDAL real love advice!?

Broadcast date: 1/15 (Wed) 19:00-20:00 JST

https://abema.tv/channels/special-plus-2/slots/FFczV4auopE759

#front-page #kissfromthedarkness

AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down
vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalband-la.com
Hello!!

sorry, but how can i see this from abroad??

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
vwolf wrote:how can i see this from abroad??

I keep forgetting if these AbemaTV broadcasts are region-restricted or not, but if it is, you'll need to use a Japan VPN (you need to trick the site to make it think your IP address is located in Japan). This is a good one to use:

https://www.softether.org

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down
vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
vwolf wrote:how can i see this from abroad??

I keep forgetting if these AbemaTV broadcasts are region-restricted or not, but if it is, you'll need to use a Japan VPN (you need to trick the site to make it think your IP address is located in Japan). This is a good one to use:

https://www.softether.org
Thank You  Nice One

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The VPN I normally use isn't working, so I hope somebody else is recording this one  Wooden Plank

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:The VPN I normally use isn't working, so I hope somebody else is recording this one  Wooden Plank

VPNs aren't working for me either. Guess Abema's now blocking them AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 1f613

However, it looks like I somehow am able to grab the stream (not sure how, but it looks like my program's grabbing it lol). Will give an update when the program's done.

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
joon wrote:The VPN I normally use isn't working, so I hope somebody else is recording this one  Wooden Plank

VPNs aren't working for me either. Guess Abema's now blocking them AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 1f613

However, it looks like I somehow am able to grab the stream (not sure how, but it looks like my program's grabbing it lol). Will give an update when the program's done.
The VPN you suggested in the post above is working for me with recording. Unfortunately I found it 30 minutes into the program...  Wew

I hope there will be a VOD afterwards. I vaguely remember the last Abema live they did had one.

edit: All is well. Got the entire broadcast.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:All is well. Got the entire broadcast.

Awesome. Because mine totally failed (what else is new lol my computer never wants to cooperate with recording stuff) and somehow only grabbed the last 15 minutes. AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 1f605

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down
vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
great!! the vpn was cut for me and my recording was incomplete

joon wrote:https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14875-abematv-a-special-program-to-celebrate-scandal-s-release-udagawa-base-01-15-2020#765338

I hope I named everything correctly. Please correct me if the title is wrong.
I can’t see it😐

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
vwolf wrote:
wel joon wrote:https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14875-abematv-a-special-program-to-celebrate-scandal-s-release-udagawa-base-01-15-2020#765338

I hope I named everything correctly. Please correct me if the title is wrong.
I can’t see it😐
You need 50 posts to access the media section. I hope I don't break any rules by helping here.

https://mega.nz/#!bsJ1GYKS!zSpYbGsU6XMLsLwHlO71y7bt_Q7XyYNHIFP5640ZAp4

Back to top Go down
vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
joon wrote:
vwolf wrote:
wel joon wrote:https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14875-abematv-a-special-program-to-celebrate-scandal-s-release-udagawa-base-01-15-2020#765338

Espero haber nombrado todo correctamente. Por favor corrígeme si el título es incorrecto.
No puedo verlo: neutral_face:
Necesita 50 publicaciones para acceder a la sección de medios. Espero no romper ninguna regla al ayudar aquí.

https://mega.nz/#!bsJ1GYKS!zSpYbGsU6XMLsLwHlO71y7bt_Q7XyYNHIFP5640ZAp4
thanks!! Better remove the post if you break any rules. I don't want to be banned you for helping me Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
vwolf wrote:
joon wrote:You need 50 posts to access the media section. I hope I don't break any rules by helping here.
thanks!! Better remove the post if you break any rules. I don't want to be banned you for helping me Thumbs Onion

lol don't worry about it. You guys are fine. And thanks as always for ripping and uploading!

I'll be going over the program and making a summary. For now, here's something they announced during it: They'll be doing another live broadcast on AbemaTV the day the album comes out on 2/12.

Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I tired every trick I could think of but I still got the "This content is not available in your area"-style message. Glad you still managed to rip it and grateful that you've shared it, joon!

AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 2foml0
Back to top Go down
vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
vwolf wrote:
joon wrote:You need 50 posts to access the media section. I hope I don't break any rules by helping here.

lol don't worry about it. You guys are fine. And thanks as always for ripping and uploading!

I'll be going over the program and making a summary. For now, here's something they announced during it: They'll be doing another live broadcast on AbemaTV the day the album comes out on 2/12.

Thank you very much for uploading it!!
If it helps, I can connect to the VPN of "SoftEther", but only with those that are independent computers. Those that look like a university as shown in the program, the ameba system blocked them

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 I03KeyX

【Translated Summary】AbemaTV - A special program to celebrate SCANDAL's release, #2 - January 15th

Start - 16:25

Spoiler:
The host, comedian Barbie, asks them how the recording of the album is going. HARU says that they've already finished it, and that it took quite a lot of time to make. Barbie then asks them if there's a meaning behind the title. HARU says it's a very positive title that's like SCANDAL's own way of saying "que sera sera" (What will be, will be). Barbie says that something like that (kiss from the darkness) would normally mean something scary.

They then talk about their label "her." RINA says that this is the probably the hardest they've ever worked on something before. Barbie asks if recording this album felt any different. RINA says they felt pretty tense, HARU says it's completely different from playing a live show, and TOMO says that the only thing they could think of was how tense they felt. HARU says that they let all that loose when playing shows. Barbie then asks them if they're like, "Now that I'm done with this, I want to go do that." RINA gives examples like going to Disneyland with her younger sister and going out for yakiniku (Barbie: "You really go all out!"). HARU mentions that basically the only thing they eat when they record are bento (RINA: "We eat them everyday!"). Barbie asks if it's because they're busy/don't have time. They answer that it's because they're holed up in the studio all day. Barbie asks how long that time period lasts for. RINA says that they take a month to focus on making songs, and since they write the lyrics and music at home, it takes about a year overall. HARU says that prepping takes a lot of time.

Next, they mention that "A.M.D.K.J." is the ending song for "GeGeGe no Kitaro." Barbie says, "It's the one that Kiyoshi [Hikawa] sings, right?" They laugh and say that he sings the opening song, and that they sing the ending song. RINA says that she's really happy about it since she watched the anime when she was little. HARU says that the series is apparently really popular with kids right now. MAMI says that Kitaro's a very cool guy. The music video for the song then plays.

After the video airs, Barbie says that she can totally picture kids bouncing along to it, and asks them what kind of song it is. HARU says it's a very classic rock tune with impressive guitar riffs, and one that will probably be very fun for people to cover. Barbie mentions that the rhythm feels great and that it would probably resonate with kids too. They say that they'd love for them to sing along during the parts they say "amidakuji." Barbie says that that's a melody that they'll remember even after they've grown up.

Barbie asks them about the unusual spelling of "A.M.D.K.J." RINA says they wanted to make it symbol-like since the other spellings for the word didn't really match what they were going for. After playing around with it for a bit, they decided to go with the symbol-like spelling. Barbie says that it's memorable, kind of like "Y.M.C.A." (lol) She then asks them how recording it went. RINA says that it took a lot of energy since it's an intense song, and that they felt excited since it's most likely a song that'll be played a lot live. Barbie asks who OK'd the final takes they'd use. RINA answers that they themselves did, and would do takes until they were satisfied with them, no matter how long it took. They were careful to not take too much time on guitars, which they recorded last. Barbie comments that deciding yourself is kind of scary, like how do you decide where to stop? HARU and RINA say that there is a point where you no longer know, if it takes too much time. Barbie then asks about the lyrics for the song, which were written by RINA. She says she chose wording that would go with the mysterious atmosphere that "Kitaro" has, and went with strong and attacking words. She wanted to make it their own "killer tune" kind of song. Barbie asks what her favorite line in the song is, because there's always one thing in what you make that you're proud of. RINA says that she started writing the lyrics from the word "amidakuji," found in the song's second verses, and expanded on a story from the words "amidakuji of fate (unmei no amidakuji)." MAMI comments that this is the first time she's hearing of this. She also says that she wrote the music for it, and when she saw that "amidakuji of fate" was in the lyrics, she was like, "I see what you did there!" and thought it was really cool. HARU mentions that there's also the line "Sometimes you just can't be so serious (kuso majime ni yatterannai hi mo aru yo)," and RINA says that she thought the Kitaro team would say that couldn't be used ("kuso" can be used in a vulgar sense, meaning "shit" lol), but they allowed it. Barbie says that different generations could relate to "amidakuji of fate." HARU says it's a phrase that can resonate for children and adults.

16:25 - 35:20

Spoiler:
The next segment is titled "Discussing Love - 'SCANDAL's Room'", and two guests who are stars of dating reality shows, Momo (the woman) and Arashi (the man), join the program. They were both on the reality show Ainori in the mid 2000s.

This segment is mostly focused on Momo and Arashi, so I will not be writing a summary of it.

35:20 - 48:45

Spoiler:
Next is a test to see how feminine everyone is. For this, there are a total of two questions with four answers varying in points from 0-5. Whoever gets the highest score wins. Barbie asks if they feel that they're very feminine. RINA goes, "Not sure..." while HARU shakes her head. The first question asked is:

Your boyfriend's driving. Apparently, he's panicking a little because he got lost and hasn't been able to reach the intended destination. How should you act?

A. Guide him while looking closely at the car GPS or a map
B. Berate him and say, "What's taking so long? You're so unreliable!"
C. Ask him, "I need to go to the bathroom. Let's go to a cafe somewhere"
D. Pretend to be asleep

HARU, RINA, MAMI, and Arashi answer A. TOMO, Barbie, and Momo answer C.

They start by peeling off the piece of paper covering the points for answer D. It's so stuck on that Barbie can't really pull it off from her angle, so HARU helps out and pulls it off, revealing it to be worth 3 points. Next is answer B, worth 0 points. Next is C, worth 5 points (the highest). Finally is A, which is only worth 1 point. Barbie asks if there will be any explanation for these answers and their point totals - there isn't, which makes all of them laugh. Momo says that she chose C because the boyfriend is already ticked off, so whatever she would do wouldn't help any; therefore she'd want to give him a little break. Arashi thinks that if the boyfriend wasn't ticked off, then A would be the answer with the most points. HARU says that that A would probably hurt the boyfriend's pride.

The next question:

You're at a drinking party with old classmates. You point to you and your male friend and say, "If we're still single in 10 years, we should just get married to each other." He says, "Well..." and shows blatant disapproval. How do you answer back in a joking manner?

A. "No matter how much you're under pressure, even I have the right to choose"
B. "Oh, I'm okay with it being 10 years from now, or even right now"
C. "How rude! What's with that face you're making?"
D. "That might be good once we're both divorced"

HARU, Barbie, and Momo answer D. RINA and Arashi answer B. TOMO and MAMI answer C.

They start with A, which is once again hard to peel off. It's worth 2 points. Next is B, which Barbie asks HARU to pull off. It starts ripping the score off, so HARU goes for peeling off the other corner with no luck ("It doesn't matter which way--it's impossible to take off"). B is revealed to be worth 0 points. Next is C, which is worth 5 points (the highest). Last is D, which is worth 3 points. Barbie says, "There isn't anyone who got 0 points this time, right?" Arashi says yes, and RINA says, "There are," and hides her face with her letter. She then goes, "Ugh!" They both say they thought it was a response that would make the friend laugh, and to clear up the atmosphere. For C, TOMO and MAMI thought it was the most joke-like. For D, HARU says it wouldn't really hurt their feelings.

TOMO ends up winning with a perfect score of 10 points ("This is kind of embarrassing!"). Barbie asks the other members if this was expected. They say yes (MAMI: "This is how TOMOMI normally is. Her answers too."). As a reward, TOMO gets to eat a small cake and picks the one that's heart-shaped, but has a hard time taking it out of the box (Barbie: "Why is the cake taped to the box?!"). TOMO says it's really delicious and that it's embarrassing eating like this in front of everyone (HARU: "You won, but it's like you're doing a punishment"), and also that it's super embarrassing to be told she's very feminine.

48:45 - end

Spoiler:
Barbie asks them what the new album is like.

-H: "It's a really great one. Including our digital singles, there are a total of 11 songs. It's very dense. It'll be available as a Regular Edition, a DVD Edition, a Magazine Edition, a T-Shirt+DVD Edition, so please choose the one that you like and enjoy it."

-B: "There's also a documentary on it?"

-SCANDAL: "That's right."

-B: "Wow, I'm sure the fans will be happy to see that."

-H: "We had the crew shoot us in all sorts of places such as when we're recording and during each of our off-times. We're also really looking forward to how it'll be edited."

-B: "Were there times when you didn't want to be filmed?"

-R: "They were filming us so much that we no longer noticed the cameras."

Barbie then asks TOMO to announce the next piece of news. TOMO announces that SCANDAL will be doing another livestream on AbemaTV on February 12, the day the album comes out.

Lastly, the band gives out closing comments.

-M: "It'd make us happy if you'd listen to our album a lot and come out to our tour. Pi!"

-T: "We're playing 19 performances here in Japan, so please come out to one close to you. Pi!"

-R: "We hope you look forward to our next livestream as well. We really can't wait for our tour to start. Pi!"

-H: "We truly made a really great album, so we think that you'll really enjoy SCANDAL from this release onwards. Listen to it a lot, and look forward to next month's livestream. Pi!"

-T: "What is this 'pi' anyway?"

Back to top Go down
LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, what is this 'pi' anyway? LoL

Anyway, I was expecting Rina to win the game but now that I think of it Tomo might be the most feminine of them after all.

Back to top Go down