Posted on Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:55 am

USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

It's been almost two weeks now since "Kiss From The Darkness" showed up in my mailbox. The more I hear it, the more I like it!

Haruna's voice is as delicious as ever, like a perfectly aged wine. She's the Dom Perignon of vocal supremacy. That girl mesmerizes me when she sings. Many times I almost feel the rest of the music fade away until I get the full flavor of her voice.

Mami has stepped into the realm of true greatness with her guitar talent. Not that she wasn't there already. Although she's always been fully capable of owning the stage, her style has mostly been understated.  She enhances the flavor of the whole song, not just blowing you away. She is so dynamic, and immediately slick and smooth, I just can't think of anyone I could honestly say gives me more joy to listen to.

Tomomi has become my favorite bassist of all time. This album has locked that down in my mind forever. Her voice? I thought it was very cute before, but OH MY DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN!! Tomomi's voice gives me a toothache! Sweeter than honey!

Rina has found the real magic of the "bottom". Her cymbals go from the lightest tinkle to a crash of lightning. Her drums are a gentle tap, and then like cannon fire! So crisp. I never get tired of trying, but I can't ever feel I do her justice. Still eating my heart out, waiting for her to do another lead vocal like "Oyasumi"!!

Back to top Go down