TSUKI [Page 1 of 1]

TSUKI
Posted on Sun May 17, 2020 3:11 am

USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've been wearing out "KISS FROM THE DARKNESS" (as I'm sure we all have). The whole album is truly a MASTERPIECE! This is truly the most significant display of growth of "OUR QUEENS" ever!! 

Haruna's vocals are cuter, sweeter, and at times more hypnotic than ever before. She owns my heart when when she croons! SO great to see her fine dancing still come out in their videos!! NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE HER!

Mami is THE COOLEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! I've tried a hundred other ways to say it, but nothing else fits. From the beginning, her shy sweetness was shown in TV appearances, interviews, etc. Then, her dynamic inner self EXPLODES through her ever-growing guitar talent! The hair colors and lengths only scratch the surface of the greatness underneath!

Tomomi has gone to another level. When you see a bassist matching the lead note for note, it is music at it's best! She SMOKES the bass line without even looking like she's trying. In my experience of so many years, her voice is second only to Haruna!

Rina. Ah, my loveliest Rina! The progression of talent has never been more obvious than in her percussion! Her cymbals and drums are JUST PLAIN COMMANDING!! Their music is TWICE as full and wonderful thanks to her!

On that note, for the third time in as many weeks, I've caught "TSUKI" on rotation as I got to work and played the last SCANDAL tune before I had to "clock in". 

Several people complained to my boss about how I "was red-eyed" and "had the sniffles". He said I may have to leave and get tested. We've know each other for thirty years, and I told him- "Let me play this song on your CD player. If you don't see a tear roll down my cheek, I'll eat my hat! We both had a good laugh, and I went on to work.

"TSUKI" is the most beautiful song I've ever heard in my entire life. God, as much as I love life, I love Scandal!!

Back to top Go down