You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

If SCANDAL Plays or Releases a Cover Album Again...
Posted on Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:50 am

MamiNoodles

MamiNoodles

International Performer
International Performer
http://dapperrunner.com
If SCANDAL releases a covers album again, what songs would you like to hear?

Here are my picks:

Saa Bouken Da by Akiko Wada
Singer Lady by Hatsumi Shibata
Sweet Candy by Chisato Moritaka

You can click the links to hear the arrangement of these songs.

If SCANDAL Plays or Releases a Cover Album Again... Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

SHAKE IT, BABY! SHAKE IT!

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would like to hear them cover songs from artistes the members like/listen to in their daily lives, especially those from non-rock genres where they have some room to add their own soft rock touches If SCANDAL Plays or Releases a Cover Album Again... 1f601  

1. Haru has listed many pop acts she listens to before (ranging from Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Adam Lambert, Avril Lavigne, No Doubt, kpop in general (including Girls' Generation, 2NE1, and most recently in this episode of Catch Up, NiziU). She has also listed a few funk-influenced acts such as Earth, Wind & Fire and DNCE. She also professes to be a fan of 90s pop/city pop in general, which influenced "NEON TOWN ESCAPE" in KFTD.

2. In this interview , it is revealed Mami listens to Utada Hikaru. 

3. There's Tomomi's favourite Tavito Nanao, whom Mami raps about in "Dobondobondo no Dungeon". 

4. Lastly, all the EDM-influenced pop that Rina likes, such as PERFUME . In this same episode of Catch Up, she lists Lady Gaga/BLACKPINK's collab song "Sour Candy" as something she's listening to right now.

Last edited by Steadystate on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Remember they were invited to Nena's Tribute Concert in Germany ?

I thought they were pretty good joining in on her famous song "99 Red Balloons", I want to hear them do that one Happy

If SCANDAL Plays or Releases a Cover Album Again... Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum