You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
It seems everybody is now getting ready. Count down now!

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
And as for the new "INVITATION" merch that is now up on LiveFrom's site (that can be seen after you've purchased a ticket and inputted your access code), it looks like it will be fulfilled by the company that runs the official international merch store and says items will be shipped out starting September 29th.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 ZPfEP5R
I was hoping for black vision of the invitation T-shirt but it not there, but sealing stamp is there plus a few others things

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well this is a little nerve wracking. I didn't get an access code. I've sent in an email. Meanwhile, I contacted a Facebook friend in Birmingham UK and borrowed hers. It was a gift from me, and honestly she's less interested than me.
I'll pay her back if I get mine.
So yeah, I'm counting down with all the rest of you. Yay.

UPDATE:
Still no word from LiveFrom.Events. 30 minutes to go. They've really messed this up.

Last edited by hogradish on Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity, update)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

hogradish wrote:Well this is a little nerve wracking. I didn't get an access code. I've sent in an email.
That happened to me with their streaming concert last year. Pretty soon after my mail I got a reply with the acces code.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Here are the flowers we sent to SCANDAL, which are currently being displayed in front of Osaka-Jo Hall!

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 RoYHyRr

#front-page

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Just return home on time it's about to start!

Back to top Go down
BMC

BMC

Caless Student
Caless Student
Let's GO! Happy

Mami looks fierce!

Brian from Atlanta. Band-Maid: MISA/Akane Scandal: Rina/Mami
Back to top Go down
willy87

willy87

Caless Student
Caless Student
BMC wrote:Mami looks fierce!

Yes!

They look very emotional

Back to top Go down
BMC

BMC

Caless Student
Caless Student
willy87 wrote:
BMC wrote:Mami looks fierce!

Yes!

They look very emotional
Bruh... I'm emotional! LOL

Brian from Atlanta. Band-Maid: MISA/Akane Scandal: Rina/Mami
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Does anyone know if this live going to be archived? I miss a good 40 mins of it  D<

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Star~world96® wrote:Does anyone know if this live going to be archived? I miss a good 40 mins of it  D<

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 UCb2DNa

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Star~world96® wrote:Does anyone know if this live going to be archived? I miss a good 40 mins of it  D<

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 UCb2DNa
Oh Thanks for that!  RINA heart

Back to top Go down
BMC

BMC

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm not crying, you're crying!

Tomo doing all she can to keep it together.. meanwhile I'm bawling like a child who stubbed his toe. LOL

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
So fast! I'll definitely watch the archive One More Time!
So, no special announcement that shocked us. That's Ok with me.

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That was such a good show. Can't wait to re-watch it at 240fps so it feels like I'm actually there.  setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 1f600  But for now, sleep, since the show kicked off at 5am for me.  Looking forward to the new chill single.

Spoiler:

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 Sig10
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Setlist:

1. eternal
2. Kinenbi
3. SCANDAL BABY
4. Shunkan Sentimental
5. Saishuuheiki, Kimi
6. Ceramic Blue
7. Departure
8. Ao no Naru Yoru no Sukima de (蒼の鳴る夜の隙間で; In the Gaps of the Blue, Echoing Night) [New song]
9. Ivory
10. Koe
11. Tonight
12. Kagerou
13. A.M.D.K.J.
14. Take Me Out
15. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
16. Image
17. one piece

Encore:
18. one more time (New song)
19. Masterpiece

#setlist

Back to top Go down
willy87

willy87

Caless Student
Caless Student
It was amazing! But i expected some more songs (in the 10th anniversary they played 27 songs), and maybe another surprise in the setlist.

About the new songs, i like both but i prefer the first one.

To me Scandal is the best band in the world, and this show confirmed that.

PD: There were some changes in the equipments, very interesting choices. But i miss the mamicaster...  setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 1f62a

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Haruna carried the show. Tomomi showed up and did a good job. Mami needs to work up a sweat before going onstage. It took her half the show to warm up. I dunno, maybe she was nervous. Rina seems to think jumping the beat will make a song more snappy, but all it did was lose the others. Did I mention Haruna carried the show? The vocals were real nice. They got the compressor/limiter on Mami's mic really dialed in, and she did Ivory and Koe really well. They threw Image away by hurrying through it. I guess they're tired of playing it. The 2nd new song is exactly the kind of song I don't listen to. It will probably sell millions. I'm sure they know better than me about those things. They could have used a crowd that was allowed to yell. That would have helped a LOT. And a short tour out of the immediate area a week before the show would have tightened things up as well.
Did I mention Haruna carried the show?
It was a good show considering the circumstances, and a lot of songs stand out. I'll let somebody else enumerate them.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, so many emotions for me!
Just right from the start, I couldn't open the stream for more than an hour, but suddenly I discovered in my spam folder that there was another link to the site. TOMO wtf
As for the concert, since it was my first time seeing them live, it had to be great!
Overall, unforgettable experience, that's for sure.
And I could finally see all these gorgeous guitars in action :-)
Girls as always looked beautiful, but this time, I think their clothes were more sophisticated.
Nevertheless, in my opinion their KftD outfits are still the best!
I haven't heard their first new song, but the second one was really catchy even though I don't listen to that type of music.
Situation in Japan is still uneasy, so I guess it wasn't a small feat to organise this concert.
I feel a big relief now, cause all those rumors were untrue and it seems it wasn't their last anniversary!
I'm glad I can share my thoughts with you, fellow members and I'm looking forward to read about your opinions!
HARU rock

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It was a pretty cool show, a little bit short but with an interesting setlist
I like the first new song "Ao no Naru Yoru no Sukima de" a great new Scandal song.
To be honest I don't like One More Time, a well-made "disco/funk/Kpop/80's song... but really what I don't want to listen.
I will buy the Blu-ray of this show as soon as it is available, happy 15th anniversary and thank you SCANDAL !!  MAMI heart

Back to top Go down
willy87

willy87

Caless Student
Caless Student
A silly question. Can we rewatch the show?? Is the same link? I try it but i think it doesn't work.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
willy87 wrote:A silly question. Can we rewatch the show?? Is the same link? I try it but i think it doesn't work.

Yes, you can rewatch it for the next 48 hours, and yes, it's the same link. Try clicking on the tab to the right of the picture of SCANDAL to play it (the one that says "1 post").

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I thought that was a very tight performance, they delivered performance wise. I'm not gonna lie, I was completely ensnared by Haruna's vibe for a lot of the performance. I was under the impression that they would play more of their older songs because its celebrating coming over 15 years but it seemed to have contained more setlist songs from KFTD than I'd expected. I've very excited for their upcoming single. That was definitely a outstanding high point of the concert for me. I also thought their performance of Kagerou was very tight.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I thought the setlist was excellent too. Highlights include the two new songs - I love that 80s/soul/funk vibe of one more time. It took them after three MCs to rock out real strong with back-to-back rockers (that segment that had AMDKJ, Kagerou, Take Me Out). Stage outfits look great and while I am biased, MAMI looked good - love to see her in those black trousers (pants mean undies for us in Britain lol), and she sounded good singing Koe.

Gear-wise, there is that new white Tele HARU was playing (the body looked like her current white sig Tele with gold binding, the difference being a maple fingerboard with block pearloid inlays, stoptail/ToM bridge and 2xvol, 2xtone controls - and please don't tell me this a new sig series to be released lol) as well as her bringing back Shun-kun, her black Standard Telecaster which she retired like 9 years ago IIRC.

And that ?salmon pink Jazz bass - initially I though it was her red Yuusuke that had been destriped, but the different pickups and the pinker looking finish meant that it may not have been her old red Jazz bass.

The slight downer is the half-filled hall, and the absence of fans vocalising. It was weird to hear the portion of SCANDAL BABY that is usually sung by fans, sung by HARU - all no thanks to the pandemic.

All in all, enjoyed my morning (the show started at 10 am over here in the UK).

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
As far as I understand, they wanted to play more songs, but had to cut back due to COVID restrictions.
TBut anyway the show was great. Finally non acoustic version of Koe, I think it was the best song of the whole concert and I liked it more than the 10th anniversary.
And when I watched the performance of the new song "one more" time, for some reason I thought that Haruna had finally fulfilled her dream of singing like her hero Namie Amuro.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 6 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum