You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Bompa replied to my email that I sent right after I got the email that my replacement t-shirt was shipped out, asking them what happened to the postcards...

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 Wqu0j8G

TOMO wtf

Will still be calling them, after my package is delivered.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Dash

Dash

Caless Student
Caless Student
Bompa replied to me as well, confirming there will not be any postcards.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 2021-111

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For those of you who had failed getting a the order disputed on PayPal, depending on where you live you should dispute the order with your credit card company, this is usually your standard purchase protection from Amex/Mastercard/Visa etc.

The "once goods are shipped no refund" clause they put on their website is not valid for many countries.

Last edited by wildthing on Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
Got the package….its just the t-shirt, no post card…

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 A9821510

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down
shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
MICHIO87 wrote:sc_michiSo.. I opened a case at PayPal’s resolution centre on 2 Nov, before escalating it to PayPal a couple of days later. Case is now closed in my favour ( I guess cos LF didn’t respond to PayPal too).

Am I the only one who got rejected for the refund...? setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 1f62d
Seriously, who at PayPal actually worked on my case... setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 1f611
I'm not sure if it's possible to send a new case or re-open one. Maybe contact support.

What I did for mine was go into a lot of detail about how I initially contacted LiveForm via email first. And again detailed the issue on PayPal. Misprinted and knockoff shirt. Digital signed postcard that got damaged in transit. I also only asked for a partial refund ($42) since I did get the streaming code no problem. For attachments, I put in a copy of my email to LiveFrom, comparison of the shirt vs official version, comparison of digital sign vs real sign (from SH), and the email saying cards will be handsigned (also from SH).

I waited for a week first before escalating to PayPal and again mentioned how LiveFrom had no attempts to make any contact either thru email or the PayPal case. For good measure, I also put in a link to PayPal's Refund Page and mentioned the part in it that says something about different/damaged items.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shunyi wrote:
MICHIO87 wrote:sc_michiSo.. I opened a case at PayPal’s resolution centre on 2 Nov, before escalating it to PayPal a couple of days later. Case is now closed in my favour ( I guess cos LF didn’t respond to PayPal too).

Am I the only one who got rejected for the refund...? setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 1f62d
Seriously, who at PayPal actually worked on my case... setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 1f611
I'm not sure if it's possible to send a new case or re-open one. Maybe contact support.

What I did for mine was go into a lot of detail about how I initially contacted LiveForm via email first. And again detailed the issue on PayPal. Misprinted and knockoff shirt. Digital signed postcard that got damaged in transit. I also only asked for a partial refund ($42) since I did get the streaming code no problem. For attachments, I put in a copy of my email to LiveFrom, comparison of the shirt vs official version, comparison of digital sign vs real sign (from SH), and the email saying cards will be handsigned (also from SH).

I waited for a week first before escalating to PayPal and again mentioned how LiveFrom had no attempts to make any contact either thru email or the PayPal case. For good measure, I also put in a link to PayPal's Refund Page and mentioned the part in it that says something about different/damaged items.

I actually did the same things. The only thing I did differently was include the comparison pictures because they limited me on the number of attachments I could include, so I described everything with words. They also said that the would contact me for more information, so I was planning on sending them the pics then. Of course, that never happened because they closed the case before asking for more information.

PayPal told me over the phone that I could send the pictures I had by email, so over the past week or so, I had written a new email to PayPal with all of the evidence I had, as well as what everyone here has been posting. I just haven't sent it yet because I read that replacement T-shirts were coming, and I was waiting on how Bompa will handle the replacements. 

Speaking of which, I received an email from Bompa this afternoon that my replacement was being shipped and should arrive by Saturday.

Back to top Go down

"SCANDAL 'INVITATION' Bundle" reprinted shirts
Posted Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:50 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Here are videos and photos of the reprinted shirt that Bompa has started to mail out to "SCANDAL 'INVITATION' Bundle" purchasers. And to confirm, no hand-signed postcards are coming with these shirts.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120336

What's different about this shirt:

•The top of the "O" is not cut off this time
•Print is crisper and more saturated
•Uses a different shirt brand (Tultex vs. M&O)
•Shirt fabric is softer

Left = original shirt sent out. Right = reprinted shirt sent out.
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120351
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120800-1

Unboxing of the shirt:

Comparing the two shirts (1st shirt shown = original, 2nd shown = reprint):

*The cat sticker is just a promo sticker from Tsurt, the company that owns/runs Bompa.

Original shirt:

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120328
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120423
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120635

Reprinted shirt:
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120336
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120513
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 20211116-120704

Also, they gave me the packing slip intended for another purchaser, so that was another weird mess-up that shouldn't be happening 🙃

#front-page

Will be calling Bompa later today. I'd love to know if LiveFrom told them that no hand-signed postcards will be coming, owing to why Bompa shipped out these shirts with no replacement postcards.

Edit: I just saw that someone tweeted to us that it said in their email that their shirt is supposedly coming with a postcard? They're obviously not hand-signed, of course, but has anyone else received this? I'll be holding off on calling Bompa once I get more info/proof/screenshots of this.

Edit 2: I called Bompa and they're not answering. Now it's almost the end of their business hours - Guess I'll try again tomorrow...

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
jamie87

jamie87

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Here are videos and photos of the reprinted shirt that Bompa has started to mail out to "SCANDAL 'INVITATION' Bundle" purchasers. And to confirm, no hand-signed postcards are coming with these shirts.

Will be calling Bompa later today. I'd love to know if LiveFrom told them that no hand-signed postcards will be coming, owing to why Bompa shipped out these shirts with no replacement postcards.

Edit: I just saw that someone tweeted to us that it said in their email that it says their shirt is coming with a postcard? They're obviously not hand-signed, of course, but has anyone else received this? I'll be holding off on calling Bompa once I get more info/proof/screenshots of this.

Mine came with a postcard. It has digital signatures. I wasn't the one on Twitter though.
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 Img_1013

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
jamie87 wrote:Mine came with a postcard. It has digital signatures. I wasn't the one on Twitter though.

lol wow. Yeah, I knew they weren't going to be hand-signed, but that's weird that they seem to be randomly sending them out to a few people only. Guess they're trying to get rid of excess postcards they had left over. And yeah, I remember earlier in this thread you had posted a screenshot of the shipping email you received and it didn't mention that it was coming with a postcard. But wow, they're so inconsistent!

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If you look at the bottom of the flowered section of the original shirt, you can see how the different screen colors didn't line up. On the new ones, it's a clean line, since the screens were lined up right. I did not get a new postcard, but neither did I write to them, if that has anything to do with it.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Update on the "SCANDAL 'INVITATION' Bundle"

Replacement shirts have been arriving. No hand-signed postcards are included in any of them. Bompa told us via email that no postcards are being shipped out, and to "reach out to LiveFrom" for more info.

I just called Bompa and they did confirm that LiveFrom told them that they wouldn't be sending them any hand-signed postcards to go with the replacement t-shirts.

At this point, LiveFrom probably thinks that if they keep ignoring our emails, the issue will go away.

I know that everyone is sick and tired of being strung along by these companies.

But if you want to keep trying for a resolution (aside from getting a refund), please keep emailing LiveFrom and ask what they're going to do about the hand-signed postcards they explicitly said we would be getting.

support@livefrom.events

#front-page

hogradish wrote:I did not get a new postcard, but neither did I write to them, if that has anything to do with it.

That has nothing to do with it. If it did, I think I of all people would have gotten a new postcard lol

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, my replacement shirt arrived today, and it is better than the first one. No postcard, just a sticker.

However, I had already emailed PayPal. Unfortunately, the email the told me to use sent me to another email which is no longer in service. I had to go through their messaging service. Which told me the same thing as the first time, that I cannot get my money back because I received the items. They also said to contact the merchant...

It seems like no one has been reading the emails with all of the information and evidence that I have been sending...
This is the first time PayPal has given me so much trouble...
It's beyond frustrating at this point...

I do plan on emailing Livefrom again, but I wonder, what's to stop them from just blocking our emails at this point...

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For those struggling with PayPal, ensure you make a point that the postcard is "not as described". Quote those emails from here if you need proof. The issue now is how much is the postcard is worth, hard one especially for those of you who received the re-printed t-shirts. For those who had partial shipments, send any delivery notes, emails you had with Boompa.

People who paid with credit card, even via PayPal, you can still go to Amex/Mastercard/Visa etc and open a dispute with the credit card company.

At this point I don't think LiveFrom replying any time soon, you want to contact PayPal/Credit card company sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 Screen13

PayPal answered my message earlier today.
They still can't help me, even with all of the information and evidence everyone provided here. 
No dispute. No appeal. No refund.
What they did do was give me a coupon-like voucher that can be used on my next valid purchase.

Their reasoning sounded a little strange to me...They mentioned that the seller is aware...? 
I'll try contacting my bank to see what they'll say, but at this point, I'm not expecting much...
I'm far past my tolerance level with these three companies right now, so I'm seriously contemplating just accepting the coupon as the partial refund.

Still, I would like some answers from Livefrom about their mistake.
Why can't they just admit they made a mistake, and apologize? Sure, people would still be angry with them, but it's a whole lot better than the silence we've been getting from them...

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I feel that LiveFrom has wash their Hands on the whole thing, still I like to know what they said to Paypal about the postcard.

I know you guys keep talking about LiveFrom and Bompa but someone from Team Scandal should had look in to this whole affair.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MICHIO87 wrote:PayPal answered my message earlier today.
They still can't help me, even with all of the information and evidence everyone provided here. 
No dispute. No appeal. No refund.
What they did do was give me a coupon-like voucher that can be used on my next valid purchase.

Their reasoning sounded a little strange to me...They mentioned that the seller is aware...? 

Wow, wtf?? And wtf is this "seller is aware" BS, and "provided info that you'll be expecting a different postcard that will be received"??? Are they implying that LF told them they are supposedly going to send actually hand-signed postcard to purchasers, or what? The hell is going on...

Also, for PayPal to say that to you, LF must have told them they are planning to give out hand-signed postcards, but of course that's not going to happen...💩

Andy666 wrote:Someone from Team Scandal should had look in to this whole affair.

They're well aware of this situation. And like the fiasco we had in 2018 with purchasers of VIP tickets for SCANDAL's "Special Thanks" US tour not receiving our gifts, management feels that this is entirely the other company's problem and will not do or is not interested in doing anything to help. 🙃

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've not heard back from either Livefrom or Bompa yet. At this point I'm just assuming I'm never getting the bundle and have basically just been cheated of ~60 USD (unable to get refund from credit card company).

While it's partly my own oversight for not using PayPal in the first place, can't change the fact this whole incident has been a very unpleasant experience. Although it's no fault of the band's, I will not buy any Scandal merch during livestreams again (unless directly from Rooftop, and even then I'd still think twice...).

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Dear Live From Customer,
We know we said signed postcard, but what we actually meant to say was, "Scandal signed a poster, and you will receive a lovingly recreated facsimile printed on 4"x6" card stock." You see? It was hand signed by the band. We just made small copies to send to you. Like, if you bought a guitar pick with a 'picture drawn by Mami", Mami didn't actually draw on each pick separately. And Haruna sang Masterpiece, but she doesn't sing it each time you press the "play" button. Right? Drawn, sung, and signed are in these cases all true. But we totally see how you could have been, uh, mislead into thinking Scandal sat down and did tiny autographs on every single card.  Sorry about that! Byee!

(this happened in my imagination)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just received my replacement t-shirt and sticker without any reply from LF nor prior shipping email from Bompa. Plus, I have to pay another $11 for tax. I have no choice but to receive it as I cannot also get refund from my credit card company just like the others stated. That's 70 USD wasted. 🙃

Lesson learned, never buy any bundle crap from LiveFrom.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I just got this email from LiveFrom...

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 E1S1YoS

lol the old "working with management" line. And the "We can confirm..." line - What kind of stupid wording is that? Also good job, LF; it took you guys almost 2 months to finally send out some kind of reply to people! 🤡

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I would like to think it was fans asking for refund from the likes of Paypal that forced their hand to do something.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I got that same email earlier today.

Sure surprised me... setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 1f611

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
So of course LF didn't reply this week. I send them an email on Wednesday asking if they had an update on the signed postcards. They then replied with this yesterday (Thursday)...

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 12 PISj4zw

wtf?? First, they can't even get BomPa's name right. Wow. Second, why would Bompa supposedly be handling the postcards now when Bompa explicitly told me and many others that they were not handling/in charge of the postcards at all??? This makes NO sense. Bompa hasn't responded back yet, btw. They're probably equally as confused. I'll wait to see if they'll reply before asking LF why they're saying this...

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think you will get the real signed postcard. If you look at it this way, do we have a number how many brought the streaming package, if was a couple of thousands around the world, I don't see the the girls sitting down and signing that many cards. LF should grow a set and refund you all at least £10.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Andy666 wrote:I don't think you will get the real signed postcard.

I'm not expecting us to get them. I'm just completely and totally exhausted with LF being AHs about this and constantly telling us lies and saying shit that makes no sense.

Being the admin of the site, I need to see this mess through to the end, whatever that may end up being.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.