Japan is still closed for deliveries
Posted on Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:21 am

Edoktober

Edoktober

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello guys! I have been trying to buy the magazine edition of KFTD but after all the fields are met I get the "delivery restricted outside Japan" Will that be the case with the DVD? Let me know if you have been able to place the order. thank you!

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan is still closed for deliveries
Posted on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:46 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Edoktober wrote:Hello guys! I have been trying to buy the magazine edition of KFTD but after all the fields are met I get the "delivery restricted outside Japan" Will that be the case with the DVD? Let me know if you have been able to place the order. thank you!

It depends on where you are trying to buy that item.

1. Is it from Amazon JP, which means the item is from the Amazon Marketplace - these are small shops which almost always never do overseas shipping. Therefore, you need a proxy service like Tenso.

2. If it is from an online vendor that does overseas shipping, they will tell you if your address is in the suspended list from JPost. They will offer you courier service eh FEDEX or DHL instead.

Check and see if Puerto Rico is in the resumed JP Post service list here (if not then you need to request a courier - CDJapan still has the magazine limited edition and they do FEDEX/DHL if I remember correctly):

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html

Japan is still closed for deliveries SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK •
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本 • DATES TBC The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel | SIN • O2 Academy Islington | UK
Back to top Go down

Re: Japan is still closed for deliveries
Posted on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:39 pm

Edoktober

Edoktober

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you, but there's still a lock. it says surface only, not air. CDJapan was the website I used.

Back to top Go down