thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 DUqHIwW

SCANDAL will appear on 「project STAY HOPE」, a special program supporting the reconstruction of Kumamoto!

SCANDAL will appear as a guest on this special program that will be streamed live over the course of 7 hours that will bring energy to Kumamoto with music and smiles together with guests such as BLUE ENCOUNT!

Broadcast date: 10/18 (Sun) 15:00 - 22:00 JST

Donations will be collected during the program and given to Kumamoto Prefecture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7GR8wNv0J8

*Note: It is currently unknown the exact time SCANDAL will be appearing on this program.

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/project-stay-hope/

#front-page

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」
Posted Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:57 am

confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
2am on the 18th (Local Time).  Guess I better restock on coffee!

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 Sig10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:20 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
This is great news. But so many number of artists. Even 7 hours not much. There will probably very little time for everyone. For a one or couple of songs maybe.

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Meph1766 wrote:This is great news. But so many number of artists. Even 7 hours not much. There will probably very little time for everyone. For a one or couple of songs maybe.
You're right, even the official website seems to just say the artistes are "guests", no indication which ones, if any, are performing. Many of the artistes listed seem to be members of bands (e.g. Miku of Band-Maid), doesn't seem likely they'll perform solo without their bandmates. Scandal is one of the few bands appearing as a whole though, so maybe they will! 

Seems Scandal and BLUE ENCOUNT are pretty good friends, since they also did the joint band tour together recently SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 1f601

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Perhaps these guests will just talk some kind of encouraging speech. Because I also don't understand what Miku will do without the band.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:16 am

Goodyearz

Goodyearz

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have an exam in 19 morning  SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 1f602 
I will catchup later !

Sometime pharmacist sometime guitarlist (mostly guitarlist ) (╹◡╹)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:13 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I missed Haruna's performance Sad . Did anybody record it?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Meph1766 wrote:I missed Haruna's performance Sad . Did anybody record it?

I'll post it in the Media section soon.

Also, I will post a summary of SCANDAL's appearance on the show later in this thread.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:13 pm

p.t.r

p.t.r

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Also: You can always rewind back as long as the stream is still going.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:27 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

I'll post it in the Media section soon.

Also, I will post a summary of SCANDAL's appearance on the show later in this thread.
Thank you!
p.t.r wrote:
Also: You can always rewind back as long as the stream is still going.
Exactly, I completely forgot about it.

Tsuki and the second song as I understand from BLUE ENCOUNT.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:41 am

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

The stream wasn't archived so you can't rewind anymore. Fortunately fans have posted the clips on YouTube already (links in spoiler below), if you don't mind that they're probably lower quality than the ones TGE is going to post in Media Section.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (9 votes)

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 8pQ0nz2

【Translated Summary】
SCANDAL on 「project STAY HOPE」

HARU quietly enters the studio that Shunichi is in and he mentions that she steathily came into view. They talk about how they are the only two people in studio, and that they're limited to doing a video that's no more than 30-40 minutes long. Shunichi mentions that HARU appeared on a segment that he hosted earlier this year that was recorded in January or February of this year, which was when COVID wasn't too bad yet and therefore had been able to chat at an izakaya without worrying about anything. HARU says that the yakitori they ate was delicious. They reminisce a little more about the other dishes they had. Shunichi then mentions that he had gone to a sauna before shooting on-location with HARU and was kind of drunk while they were filming. HARU goes, "That's why going to the sauna wasn't a good idea! I told you that then too!" while he laughs.

Shunichi asks HARU what she's been up to since they filmed that show. She says the band's been working on writing songs, and she's glad that they've been able to save up a lot of songs while quarantine was happening. It had been hard to get into the mood to write songs, but as of recently it finally feels like everyone's being positive and are working on writing songs. Shunichi says that they were probably really happy when the four members of the band finally got to meet back up, and HARU mentions that they didn't see each other in person for about two months. Shunichi says that pretty much the same happened for his band as well and they had to do things remotely such as meetings over Zoom. He says that when he and his band met back up they were just like, "Oh, hi." HARU says that SCANDAL was more excited to see each other and were like, "Yay!", which he says is cute, and that probably happened because they're women and can say things frankly to each other, but guys tend to be more like how he and his band reacted, like, "Oh, hi. You've lost a little weight, haven't you?" Both of them say that they were really happy to be able to meet back up with their respective bands, and HARU says that ever since the band started there haven't been many times they haven't been able to see each other. They also talk about how they can't really play live shows right now, and how both of their tours had to be put off. HARU says that feeling down can't be helped, and the only choice is to be positive.

Since their discussion sounds like it's about to end, Shunichi assures viewers that this segment isn't ending and they will be performing songs now. The first song they sing is SCANDAL's song "Tsuki" (Moon). HARU says that she chose this song to perform because she could picture Shunichi singing it and thought it would definitely suit him. Shunichi says that when he was rehearsing this song he thought that this song would sound even more emotional if a guy sang it as well (as in a duet with a woman), and would make it sound like a love song. He also says that this is his first time covering a female artists' song since his band covered Shiina Ringo's song "Gibbs" on a single they released last year.

After they perform the song, they both laugh and say how nervous they were to perform it. Shunichi says that it's a great song, and HARU says it was a luxury to perform it with him. HARU also mentions that their chances to perform live have decreased compared to how things usually are.

Shunichi says that they will be performing one more song, and that he's grateful and happy he gets to perform two songs with HARU. HARU says she's happy as well, and that she loves the next song they're able to perform, which is BLUE ENCOUNT's song "Motto Hikari wo" (Bring More Light). Shunichi mentions that SCANDAL has covered this song before, and HARU says that they covered it at a fan club show they held. Shunichi says, "That makes me so happy, seriously. I wish I had gone!" HARU says that at each of those three shows on that fan club tour they covered a different song by a different artist, and which songs they were to perform were kept secret from the fans beforehand. She also says that she thinks this is a perfect song for this project/program. Shunichi asks her if SCANDAL has perfomed in Kumamoto Prefecture several times before, which she says yes to, and he says he's grateful for that and asks her what she thinks is great about Kumamoto. She says that she loves karashi renkon, which he says he loves too. He says he'd love to play a show with SCANDAL in Kumamoto, and mentions that they played a joint show in Osaka before.

As the song ends one of the strings on Shunichi's guitar breaks, which he sings about: "A guitar string just broke - That was close! I'm glad that was at the end!" He then asks HARU to give a message for Kumamoto. She says, "I'm sure there are people having a hard time, and I'm sure there are people who feel frazzled after the uptick in COVID cases, but I hope we're able to help someone out via our music and doing what we can. We'll continue to do so, so I'd be grateful if you could continue to support us. I hope you enjoy listening to our songs. Thank you for letting me take part today!"

All four SCANDAL members make a live appearance during a talk advice segment. The first question asked is by a 25-year-old woman who was rejected by the person she likes. They work at the same place and sometimes see each other as well as work together, which is usually very awkward. She asks what she should do. The guy hosts ask HARU what she thinks, and she says the woman probably still wants to stay friends with that person. Shunichi agrees since the woman probably found that person interesting. The MCs then ask MAMI what she would do if it was her, and she says that she would pretend the person who rejected her doesn't exist until her broken heart is healed, and when she's gradually recovered she might be able to see things from a higher perspective and will be okay. HARU wants them to get along well since the woman gathered up the courage to confess in the first place. The guys agree, especially due to the fact that they work at the same place.

The second question is asked by a 16-year-old girl who loves listening to music and performing, and would like to make a living as a musician in the future. In order to persuade her parents she's trying to find something she's interested other than music to study when she gets to college, but she can't give up on her desire to go to a music college or a college that specializes in music. She asks how all of the musicians spoke to their parents when they decided to embark on the path of music. Shunichi asks SCANDAL if it was a specialized school that they went to, and HARU says that it was a dance & vocal school that they attended.

They then call the girl on the phone. She says that she first started wanting to play music for a living when she was a first-year middle schooler, and that she's kind of talked to her mom about this but her mom wasn't entirely on board. The hosts ask TOMO what she thinks about this. TOMO asks the listener if she only slightly alluded to this topic when talking to her mom, which she says yes to. TOMO says she thinks it's important to convince her parents that she really wants to do this; if they don't approve of it, she may not be able to take a step forward comfortably, which is why TOMO thinks she needs to make her power of presentation stronger and is an important step to do. The MCs joke that the caller should make a [Powerpoint] presentation and might be able to explain things using explanatory diagrams. TOMO continues and says that if the caller doesn't convey just how serious she is about this, then nothing will start. If she does what she really wants to do, her parents could want to give their support. She thinks that the first step should be to talk to them about her feelings. The MCs praise TOMO and say that that was great.

The MCs then ask RINA what she thinks. She also feels that you need to have the power to properly convey things to your parents no matter how much you're passionate about something since it is a job where you need to convey your thoughts to people who might not like you. She says that the first step she should take in order to get this job is to make her parents and those around her feel emotionally moved. The MCs also praise RINA. They ask the caller what she thinks after hearing everything, and she says that she doesn't want to give up and will make sure to explain to and convince her parents. Everyone wishes her luck.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal's appearance was basically IRL version of their『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Apollo』love advice segment. 
.lol.

TGE thanks for the summary, really appreciate it!  SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 1f60a

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:44 pm

confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

I like how HARUNA, RINA and TOMOMI are dressed like they're about to have a business meeting while MAMI looks like she's going to hop on to the circle of this year's Tenkaichi Budoukai.

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 Sig10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:09 am

HARUBOY

HARUBOY

Caless Student
Caless Student
In this live appearance, anyone knows What did HARUNA, RINA and MCs said between 0:12-0:35?  It seems funny XD 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I have to be honest, I watched about half of "Tsuki" before turning off.  I liked hearing Haruna sing over just an acoustic guitar (it makes the song better for me), but I didn't like the guy's singing.  It turned me off of hearing the rest of the tune and the second one.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:02 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

HARUBOY wrote:In this  live appearance, anyone knows What did HARUNA, RINA and MCs said between 0:12-0:35?  It seems funny XD

tbh I didn't include this in the summary because I don't 100% get the context of it, nor would anyone else if they didn't watch the livestream as it happened and didn't understand it. But I'll try my best to explain.

When SCANDAL enters, the MCs joke and say the band should do "onaka pon," which I think is referring to a gag done earlier in the livestream. "Onaka pon" is kind of like this, but I don't know if they did something different during the stream because I wasn't paying much attention to it when SCANDAL wasn't on. Anyway, HARU says you shouldn't make women do that, and when the MCs ask if they found that gag funny, RINA says no. They laugh and say that's harsh. Shunichi says that people watching the livestream will probably be downvoting the video now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:04 pm

HARUBOY

HARUBOY

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you for your explanation. I also guess MC is saying that is a joke.
Anyway, HARUNA's reaction is so cool. And Rina is too cute. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:03 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Don Dio wrote:I have to be honest, I watched about half of "Tsuki" before turning off.  I liked hearing Haruna sing over just an acoustic guitar (it makes the song better for me), but I didn't like the guy's singing.  It turned me off of hearing the rest of the tune and the second one.

On the other hand, I thought it was pretty good. To everyone their own, I guess.

Even started to listen to BLUE ENCOUNT after that performance. When his string broke, he was lucky that it happened at the end of the performance.

Grin

SCANDAL to appear on 「project STAY HOPE」 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.