thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 KpmTXIi
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 2Jbs3Kq

Back in August, RINA revealed via a YouTube video that she and her friend Seina plan to start a crowdfunding project aimed at backing women/those living in a home environment who need support. Those who back this project will receive pajamas or a candle in return. She said in a recent blog post that the crowdfunding will start on December 15, 2020.

The crowdfunding site is now live:
https://www.makuake.com/project/make-a-wish-daisy-project/

Translation of the site:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15280-make-a-wish-daisy-project#772293

【About "MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT"】

SCANDAL RINA×Model Seina have teamed up for a project aimed at backing women or those living in a home environment who need support.

Sharing an interest in fashion and having similar family backgrounds, the two of us will produce original items and donate all of the proceeds after deducting material costs and fees to single-mother households / single-father households / households where grandparents are raising children / organizations that support people suffering from domestic violence.

We'd like to have fun communicating about our efforts to expand the circle of people who sympathize and cooperate with us, so please continue to support us.

RINA / Seina

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnEWd4jSHA/

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 SavPJOa

Being 15 years old when we started the band, I have lived nearly half of my life with my creative activities centered on music.

I grew up in a single-mother household, and living far away from her often made me think about how I wanted to support people living in a similar environment someday in my own way. Those feelings grew stronger year by year.

I wanted to create an original item that could be enjoyed regardless of gender and add color to the life of the person who picks it up, and connect that with aiding others. Along with Seina, who shares the same feelings as me, we decided to launch this project.

I would like to connect my feelings with those who empathize with this project and expand this warm circle while creating opportunities for interest.

RINA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7rdrFJNP4/

RINA has uploaded four videos about the project so far:

The pajamas will be made of brown stain and look like this:

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Jjyd3Oe
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 HZjmKadfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 CRnwGxMfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 2YP2Xa3front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 ZnHcSSX

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 VFf6JOk
Made some satin pajamas after thinking how nice it'd be to have some that would lift your spirits since we're now spending more time at home〜!

Any gender can wear this high-quality design🌼 It's adorable〜
Size S (145〜165cm/4'9"〜5'5") /Size M (165〜185cm/5'5"〜6'1")

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHm-m_jATw2/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnW7oOgdo4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH2iMmrArVB/

The candles will come in "Floral Musk" and "Lemongrass" scents:

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 YgfXcO5

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Pbek1p1
Floral Musk◀▶︎Lemongrass
We were able to make some candles that smell amazing!
I'm also looking forward to using them🕯 Let's all be healed by the same scents〜

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnZOBVBBo7/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsQa7ggWlx/

A postcard will also come with the items:

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 UwO8Zt8 front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 8sfcMwr
A cute message card that can be displayed as an interior decoration. This was made thinking that it'd be nice if it could remind you this project from time to time when you look at it🌼

The text on the postcard:
We have launched a project called MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT.

It is aimed at backing women or those living in a home environment who need support.

SCANDAL RINA×Model Seina teamed up to work on this project.

We share similar interests and family backgrounds.

We are finally getting to start something we've wanted to do for years now.

We'd like to have fun communicating about our efforts to expand the circle of people who sympathize and cooperate with us, so please continue to support us.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7tqY0Awjk/

#front-page #daisyproject

Now that this project has an official Instagram, I figured it's time to make a separate thread about it!

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】
Posted Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:46 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 L0TVdvJ

RINA posted on her Instagram Stories that today, December 15 at 8 pm JST, they will be doing an IG Live on DAISY PROJECT's IG where they'll be talking about info that will not be mentioned anywhere else.

The project's IG also posted about the three items that will be offered.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 IZgrTFcfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 K8Y8DKu

【-Introducing items given in return①-】
Unisex pajamas linked to support
17,000 yen (Size S / M)

Starting today, we will be introducing items given in return to those who support our crowdfunding project, which will be made available soon.

These are stylish pajamas that can be worn regardless of gender with a white piping design on brown satin fabric.
We included our desire to warmly wrap up the body and mind of those who support the project.
The logo is nonchalantly printed on the chest pocket, and the message written for pajamas is nonchalantly printed on the inside of the neck.
※Quantities limited - Early bird discount

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 XhOWT1i

The "'DAISY PROJECT' original pajamas linked to support" can be worn by any gender. Please refer to the size chart and choose the size that suits your height.

・Size S (145〜165cm / 4'10"〜5'5")
・Size M (165〜185cm / 5'5"〜6'1")

MODEL: Masataka Fukuhara / Height: 183cm/6'0" ・ Wearing size M

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 PobgkhMfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 HgloqJS

【-Introducing items given in return②-】
Aroma candles that create a healing space
1 candle - 4,500 yen (White: Lemongrass / Pink: Floral Musk)

Aiming for a high-class design that will make you feel better while adapting to any room, we were particular about the glass container, label, box, as well as the scent. With a gentle scent that has a relaxing effect, we hope to help each person create a space where they can live their lives while cherishing themselves.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 GPSFZb1front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 EPUensM

【-Introducing items given in return③-】
A message card that can be also used as interior decoration
1,500 yen

The front side contains the project logo, which will let you remember this project from time to time when you happen to catch sight of it in your room, and the back side spells out our feelings. This is one item that anyone who wants to take part in this project can enjoy.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I don't need pajamas and candles honestly, but I would like just to help a little. I hope there will be an opportunity for a foreigner to take a part.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:09 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Meph1766 wrote:I don't need pajamas and candles honestly, but I would like just to help a little. I hope there will be an opportunity for a foreigner to take a part.

They probably will not be able to ship directly overseas, but you will most likely be able to use a forwarding service like Tenso. In that case, you could purchase the message card for 1,500 yen--RINA did say in a recent IG Story that the cards are good for those who don't need the PJs or candles but would still like to contribute to the project.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:33 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Seina posted that the project will launch on Dec 15th at 9pm JST, it will be on the makuake platform, which generally is for Japan supporters, makuake might not be able to process overseas credit cards it states in their FAQ, as well as overseas shipping with be up to the project creators.

Unless they decide to do a separate English page.

Japanese FAQ about overseas makuake users.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Vlcsna10

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:42 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

The IG Live is going on now, and a few minutes ago I decided to just go ahead and see what RINA and Seina would say about whether or not people overseas can purchase items (and a lot of Japan fans helped to repost the question until RINA finally saw it front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 1f622). They said that they won't be able to be ship overseas, which is already a given, and that she's unsure if overseas credit cards will work. I'll just have to try it out for myself when the page goes live soon and report back.

Also, they said that the items will ship out at the end of March.

Edit: It works with overseas credit cards! I was able to place an order for PJs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Thank you.  I could just send some amount, even without any reward, but they don't have this option. I will try to register and buy to my friend's address in Japan or tenso..

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:52 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 V7XGGKu

The crowdfunding page for 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 is now live!

I'll be translating the page in a bit.

-Their goal is to hit 2 million yen in support ($20,000 USD) in 45 days, and they are already halfway there with over 1.2 million.

-The items will ship out at the end of March

-PJs are currently sold out (they say they're restocking), as is the bundle that consisted of PJs, one candle, and a message card.

-The site does not ship directly overseas, but you can have it first shipped to a forwarding site such as Tenso and then to you. Items can be purchased with overseas credit cards.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:33 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
I don't understand what means 3 and 4 column
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Daisy10

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Meph1766 wrote:I don't understand what means 3 and 4 column

You have to write your name in katakana.

In the case of people with foreign names, you're supposed to write your name in katakana in all four boxes. So, you put your last name in the first + third boxes, and your first name in the second + fourth boxes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:25 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
@meph-kun - I simply clicked the translate button on my browser. Pretty straightforward - as TGE says you have to do katakana as they need the entries for the name and address to be full width, but the phone number is half width, ie usual roman letters that we use. Used my TENSO address and my credit card that is used for all my Japanese transaction, et voilà!

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Screenshot-2020-12-16-at-00-12-06

Grin

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:23 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
kudo_maharizu wrote:@meph-kun - I simply clicked the translate button on my browser. Pretty straightforward - as TGE says you have to do katakana as they need the entries for the name and address to be full width, but the phone number is half width, ie usual roman letters that we use. Used my TENSO address and my credit card that is used for all my Japanese transaction, et voilà!

ah I see so oversea card did work for you guys great.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 9N0x7nq

A project aimed at backing women or those living in a home environment who need support, created by SCANDAL RINA×Model Seina

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16053589910540

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 H8t1tC7

RINA learned about Seina, who worked at a vintage shop, through Instagram, and they began to converse when a mutual friend who worked at the shop introduced them.

As they spoke to each other, they learned they have similar family backgrounds and are able to mutually share sensitive things that are difficult to talk others about.

Knowing that they naturally have things in common such as their family backgrounds and their awareness and way of thinking about issues such as gender and feminism, their relationship of mutual trust deepened.

English subs:
https://amara.org/en/videos/khRze4ZixOQ2/en/2978550/

Sharing an interest in fashion and having similar family backgrounds, SCANDAL RINA and Model Seina aim to create original items that can enrich the personal lives of those who sympathize with and cooperate with this project.

The unusual situation this year led to the start of this project, as they asked themselves, "If we're going to do something, why not now?"

Due to COVID, parents' income has decreased and some children have had to quit school. The more time the children spend at home, the greater the burden on their parents, which may lead to domestic violence. It is also true that some people cannot receive financial aid even if they are ill.

After deducting material costs and fees, all of the proceeds from this project will be donated to single-mother households / single-father households / households where grandparents are raising children / organizations that support people suffering from domestic violence.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16075303851573

We will make items that are in line with our interests and connect the feelings of joy of those who have picked them up in support. We will be incorporating the varied creative activities we're able to do and expand our circle of support. Those feelings of ours preceded the manufacturing of items.

(※All items given in return will contribute to support)

Through our project, we hope to create an opportunity for people to take a closer look at these issues and get them interested. We will continue to support and continue to work so that more people will know about 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 AopWLJO

RINA: Now that many people are spending more time at home, we thought it would be a good idea to go with pajamas to make that time more meaningful. Pajamas are one of the items that you can freely enjoy in your own space. Even for those who have never been that particular about PJs, I'd be happy if your reason for getting these PJs is because you want to support the project.

Seina: The relaxing time from taking a bath to sleeping is a healing time for me. By wearing these "Pajamas linked to support," we thought it would be nice to have PJs that warmly wrap the body and mind of those who support the project, so this is the item we came up with this time.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16075313625925

■■■ Satin pajamas ■■■

Warm brown with white piping accents and the project logo printed on the chest pocket make for a stylish adult pajama. The message written specifically for the PJs is nonchalantly printed on the inside of the neck. It comes in two sizes: S / M. Please choose the one that suits you according to your height.

We made sure to go with a color and simple design that any gender can wear.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16053614833205
※Model is wearing size S / Height: 160 cm / 5'3"

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16073257688539
※Model is wearing size M /Height: 165 cm / 5'5"

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16053626132713
※Model is wearing size M /Height: 183 cm / 6'0"

■■■Aroma candle ■■■

RINA: As the pajamas were nearing completion, we talked about making something else. We started thinking how fragrance is necessary to create a better space, and decided to also make aroma candles.

Seina: I myself often use aroma candles in my room or while in the bath, which is linked to me having time to reset my mind and body. We chose scents that have a healing effect, hoping to help each person create a space where they can live their lives while cherishing themselves.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16075334775699

Aiming for a high-class design that is similar to those found in overseas hotels, we were of course particular about the scents, as well as the glass containers, labels, and boxes.

There are two types offered, floral musk and lemongrass, which are likely to be favored by many people.

It fits in any room and makes you feel a little rich. It's not too big and has a strong presence. The scent is neither too strong nor too weak. These are aroma candles that are filled with that self-indulgence.

▼Lemongrass scent
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16049785498025

▼Floral musk scent
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16049785507723

■■■ Message card ■■■

RINA: We also made a message card that contains the feelings we put into this project. The front side has the project's logo printed on it, so it would be great if you could enjoy it as an interior decoration or save it as a momento and remember this project from time to time.

Seina: We have prepared three items that can be given in return with different prices for those who support with this project. Those who want to support this project but have no need for the PJs or candle can start off by getting this message card.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16049785487184
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16075313775142

Translation of the message:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15280-make-a-wish-daisy-project#771872

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 YF6pbog

【Satin pajamas】

Color: Brown

Size: Small (145〜165cm / 4'10"〜5'5") / M (165〜185cm / 5'5"〜6'1")

▼Shirt

S・・Length: 68cm / 26.7 in | Width: 54.5cm / 21.5 in | Shoulder width: 41.5cm / 16.3 in | Sleeve length: 58cm / 22.8 in

M・・Length: 77cm / 30.3 in | Width: 60cm / 23.6 in | Shoulder width: 49cm / 19.3 in | Sleeve length: 60cm / 23.6 in

▼Pants

S・・Waist: 33cm / 13 in (laid flat) | Total length: 97cm / 38.2 in | Rise: 34 cm / 13.4 in | Inseam: 67cm / 26.4 in | Leg width: 34cm / 13.4 in

M・・Waist: 36.5cm / 14.4 in (laid flat) | Total length: 102cm / 40.2 in | Rise: 38 cm / 15 in | Inseam: 70cm / 27.6 in | Leg width: 35.5cm / 14 in

【Aroma candle】

・Lemongrass scent

・Floral musk scent

【Message card】

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 VHtWNct

After deducting the material costs and commissions required for the production process, all proceeds collected from this project will be donated to two groups: 【Single Mothers' Forum】, which supports single mothers/fathers/grandparents raising grandchildren; and 【Saya-Saya】, which supports women who are victims of domestic violence.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 4Tp7adm

Wanting to provide definite assistance in order to change the circumstances of victims of DV, Saya-Saya will accompany them to procedure window for those who are in a state where it is difficult to make accurate actions and decisions due to DV, or will provide support as an oral proxy.

▼Single Mothers' Forum
https://www.single-mama.com/daijoubudayo/

▼Saya-Saya
https://saya-saya.net/activities/

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 L6C7meq

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Detail-13784-16053591133671
Left: Seina / Right: RINA

【RINA】(SCANDAL/Drums & Vocals)

Founded in 2006 in Kyobashi, Osaka. Debuted in 2008.

Has many followers both in Japan and abroad, and performs concerts all over the world.

In recent years, she has attracted attention as a fashion icon and the band has produced their own apparel brand "FEEDBACK."

Founded 「her」, SCANDAL's private label, in 2019.

【Seina】

Runs an online boutique as a buyer and director she established at 24 years old

Established 『Antoinette』.

Mainly traveling to LA and Paris to buy vintage items and make her own handmade items, she does all the of work such as shooting, modeling, posting online, and shipping. In the same year, she also did styling for her partner SCANDAL RINA's style book.

At 26, she opened a pop-up shop at Laforet Harajuku → Moved to Tokyo to join a modeling agency → Also joined an agency in Milan

At 28 (present), she worked as a finalist for the Beauty Japan TOKYO tournament with the concept of "discovering women who can contribute to society"

Risks and challenges

We are proceeding with the quantity we've chosen assuming the success of the project, but if the support and purchases exceed expectations, there may be a delay in delivery due to the manufacturing process and shipping.

We will post updates if there is a change in the content posted.

Also, their target monetary goal of 2 milion yen ($20,000 USD) has been reached!

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 WXv9h1J

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:26 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
@All
Thanks a lot for the advice
I will definitely support this project!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:39 am

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can't rmb if I shared this here on SH or elsewhere before; Seina also posted a video about Daisy Project on her own YouTube channel back on Aug 16.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:24 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

"MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT" is now at 250% of their goal!

【New Year's greetings & reaching 250%】
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Y71jz5d
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 AmoIwBQ

Happy New Year, everyone.
May this year be a year with more smiles than last year...!

We have an update on "MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT." On January 5th, we reached the ambitious 250% goal we had set. Thank you again to everyone who helped out. Your feelings and actions directly support someone's life.

The warm comments from those who have supported the project give us strength every day.
Since the items will be sent out at the end of March, please look forward to them for a little while longer.

We will continue to work on better lifestyle support and support activities by making things that we feel strongly about this year too, so we look forward to your continued support.

RINA & Seina

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 MooRbwy

https://www.makuake.com/project/make-a-wish-daisy-project/communication/detail/574645/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:53 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 DXPKrfs

【Our crowdfunding closed at 353%!】

Our crowdfunding, which began on 12/15, ended today at 6 pm JST🕊 To everyone who watched over it this past month and a half, and those who purchased items, thank you so much!

The items will be delivered at the end of March, so please wait a little bit longer🎁 We will also report the final donation amount after deducting material costs and fees^^

"MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT" will continue to produce original items that can add color to your lifestyle and connect it to aiding others, so we thank you for your support🌼 Look forward to our future activities as wellー!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqgjTcpwl7/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Guys, tell me please, who ordered several items. Do they combine everything in one box? I bought a message card and a candle. Today received a letter from tenso. I suppose they sent everything together in one package?

Weight: 520g
Remarks: Others
  -- Package information(1) --
 Sender: DAISY PROJECT
 Item (description): Miscellaneous Goods
 Number of items: 1
 Price of items: 0yen

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:38 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
【Dispatch notice】

We have begun to dispatch the supporter items as of today^^

We packed everything by hand with all our hearts so that we could reduce fees as much as possible and donate the support funds.

The items will be delivered to everyone by the end of March, so please look forward to them! (We'll be waiting for your social media posts♪)

※Please note that shipping and delivery may be delayed depending on the weather and traffic conditions at the time of delivery.

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 LHlA47Q
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 DNogYxY
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 EmmAfei

https://www.makuake.com/project/make-a-wish-daisy-project/communication/detail/644618/

Meph1766 wrote:Guys, tell me please, who ordered several items. Do they combine everything in one box?

Unless you ordered the set that came with all the items (PJs, candle, card), every item is being sent separately. It kind of sucks for us who use Tenso because it means we need to pay a consolidation fee, which I know isn't much but still sucks and will them take at least a day longer to ship your item out lol. The candles were sent first, then the PJs, and the cards.

You can ask Tenso to send you a picture of your item, but I'm certain it's just the candle since the card by itself has yet to arrive for anyone (you can confirm this by checking out the posts that the project's IG are tagged in).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Oh, I see, thank you. Then I'll wait a little longer.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Got my DAISY PROJECT stuff today:

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 AbCOj2K

The PJs are very silky, the candle smells great, and the message card is printed on nice quality, thick card stock.

The candle in the scent "Floral Musk" is pretty similar in scent to the "Tea Rose"-scented Canned Candle that was sold on the HELLO WORLD tour lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Congratulations.  Delivered so quickly.  I also sent a couple of days ago, I think it will come in a couple of months via sea delivery

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:57 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 A9roZM1

DAISY PROJECT will be selling logo t-shirts via their new online shop starting from 8 pm JST tonight:

https://daisyproject.official.ec/

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 BPMIAUa
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 63kYHnpbfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 SRrYxqFbfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 4Tc13rkbfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 0qhuYSrb

DAISY T-Shirt - WHITE
4,500 yen

front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 ZXZPXdl
front-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 Q5v1oKdbfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 2mhByVFbfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 B4vRL6tbfront-page - 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】 MdNj4lyb

DAISY T-Shirt - BROWN
4,500 yen

Unfortunately, the platform they're using is BASE, which often doesn't take overseas credit cards for payment (just like the new FEEDBACK online store).

I probably will not attempt to purchase something, but if someone else decides to try, please leave a comment letting us know if you were successful or not.

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:44 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Does not accept Mastercard (neither debit, credit). The same with Amazon Pay, but I have the same card attached there. I only can say, it save my money, but if somebody tell them about payment platform, does not accept international cards, maybe this will change something.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:40 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

re: Paypal.

I got in touch and they are looking in seeing if they can enable Paypal for payment, you will still need tenso services.

So please wait while they look in to it.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum