Re: New Single - 「eternal」
Posted on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:41 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Meph1766 wrote:Vinyl is on sale again, now I bought it, yes!  Clap

the maximum number copies, that can be added in cart now is 7, so hurry up who wanted to buy this ...

All's well that ends well!

On the cassette front, I still have my Sony Walkman from 1990. It "looks" okay but I haven't tested to see if it still works! My Denon tape deck is with my dad a million miles away in Malaysia...

I know at the end of the day I am more likely to put on the record for kicks or listening to it mainly on Apple Music, but since we're going down memory lane with a cassette tape...

Grin

New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK •
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本 • 23/10/21 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 26/10/21 YOYO | PARIS • 28/10/21 Lido | BERLIN • TBC The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel | SIN
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
YoonSic wrote:Really curious with how this new single sounds like. When I read the title, not sure why I thought it'll sounds like Departure-kind of song
I really really hope there will be some harmonies on the vocal between Haru, Tomo, and Mami (or plus Rina, that would be perfect!). Somehow I suddenly realized I really missed hearing these girls sing together doing harmonies  New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 1f606 since there's not much harmonies on the vocal on their last album
This would be really nice. Yeah, Haruna, Mami and Tomomi should sing together. Bands with a harmony like this are rare. I would love if Mami or an other member has a singing part but not sure if this is going to happen. A bit sad that there is no real b-side, only a remix...

Mami is the best

New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 RUlExeI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:44 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

the maximum number copies, that can be added in cart now is 7, so hurry up who wanted to buy this ...

These are most likely due to the orders that were to be paid at convenience store and the deadline has since lapsed, i.e. which would be automatically be cancelled and put back in stock on the store.

Also its SOLD OUT now.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:26 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph
kudo_maharizu wrote:On the cassette front, I still have my Sony Walkman from 1990. It "looks" okay but I haven't tested to see if it still works! My Denon tape deck is with my dad a million miles away in Malaysia...

I know at the end of the day I am more likely to put on the record for kicks or listening to it mainly on Apple Music, but since we're going down memory lane with a cassette tape...

Grin
All my cassette players and tape recorders gone. Nothing left. Just for the collection only.
Sven28 wrote:
YoonSic wrote:Really curious with how this new single sounds like. When I read the title, not sure why I thought it'll sounds like Departure-kind of song
I really really hope there will be some harmonies on the vocal between Haru, Tomo, and Mami (or plus Rina, that would be perfect!). Somehow I suddenly realized I really missed hearing these girls sing together doing harmonies  New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 1f606 since there's not much harmonies on the vocal on their last album
This would be really nice. Yeah, Haruna, Mami and Tomomi should sing together. Bands with a harmony like this are rare. I would love if Mami or an other member has a singing part but not sure if this is going to happen. A bit sad that there is no real b-side, only a remix...
It would be cool if they record a song like Playboy or SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE someday. Where each member sings her own version of the verse and all together singing the chorus.
wildthing wrote:

These are most likely due to the orders that were to be paid at convenience store and the deadline has since lapsed, i.e. which would be automatically be cancelled and put back in stock on the store.

Also its SOLD OUT now.
I was just hoping for this situation, and sometimes checked victor site. Lucky.

New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 Noh0VdI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

kudo_maharizu wrote:
victor_survive wrote: I just pre ordered the t-shirt version on CD Japan, regular edition is sold out. Why does this release feel so limited?

Because it is limited. The band said so when they first announced the presale.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15324p25-new-single-eternal#772767

Technically, they said it was going to be a limited release the very first time they announced the release of the single on January 1st New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 1f601

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15324-new-single-eternal#772598

New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2021 KFTD @Paris - London - Berlin 11.11 Toronto 11.13 NY 11.17 Anaheim 11.19 Dallas 11.21 Atlanta
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:45 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
there is still so much time left

I already ordered my shirt  Love

Almond Crush Team  Love
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:15 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Really pumped to have a physical single again. I didn't realize cassettes were coming back. Time to dust of my old cassette player I guess haha

New Single - 「eternal」 - Page 3 VXYfwy
Back to top Go down