buchenandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/buchendude/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Hi there!

My name is André (or Andy), I'm 29 years old and come from Germany, I think the next bigger one you know would be Cologne. I have been here in the forum since 2018, but so far I have mainly been a quiet reader and too shy to actively write myself: D I'm trying to change that to get to know more people who have similar interests as me.

I've been listening to japanese music for about 17 years now, starting with X-Japan (also i worked for Xplosion-online as a german translator), Luna Sea, Kagerou, and many more. Otherwise I mostly like to listen to old-school hardcore (Have Heart, Magnitude for example), punk-rock, heavier music in general, that would be too much to list. Basically I am open to everything, it can also be quieter like Hayley Williams. Finally, I also really like ReoNa.
I play in a hardcore band myself and am responsible for the bass and background vocals, we wanted to make our live debut with our first songs in March 2020, but unfortunately this was canceled due to the Covid-19 situation, which is why we are concentrating on a writing first album.

Otherwise I am generally very interested in japanese culture, love anime and manga and am currently studying social sciences and also work at a university.
In terms of sport, I am interested in football (bayern münchen) and play it myself, but I also like to watch football (seahawks) and basketball (celtics).
I don't think there is much else to say, I like plants. :D

I am looking forward to getting to know you and thank you for allowing me to be here. Happy Maybe we meet at the Berlin show this year, if it happens.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallo aus Deutschland :)
Posted Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:30 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Guten Tag! Andre, I'm going to leave it there because that's about all I can remember from school apart from can you direct me to the WC but that has no real relevance at this moment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I only just joined before Christmas, but it seems a nice place so I might just stick around.

Like yourself I've been a fan of J-Culture for a long time but although I was aware of them I've only started my Scandal journey this year because of Covid and some very low times which they have helped me through. I love them all but Tomomi is my favourite. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:00 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Andre.

Welcome to SH !

I am English but I have been to Germany many times and like it a lot, I am also a bass player and played in Prog Rock groups back in the 70's ( I am old Happy )

I fell in love with Japan way back in 1980 due to the TV Series "Shogun" which was an Anglo Japanese and American Production and made me want to know more about the country and of course Japanese music old and modern.

I am also a huge Japanese idol fan but we wont go into that here, I will just say I have every AKB48 single and album Happy

Many people here are lurkers but we are all pretty friendly and not scary at all, hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi Andy! It's so funny how you ended off your introduction with plants  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hope you and your band finally get to perform when this is all over! 

Like you I was also a silent reader for a very long time, but the pandemic gave me the push to get more actively involved in the fan community. No regrets about that for both of us, I hope! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:19 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
The Coronavirus has been bad for all of us, I am just glad there are place like SCANDAL-Heaven and Facebook where you can talk to other human beings !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:24 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi Andy welcome to SH, as you can guess I am Andy as well. I got into Japanese culture when I saw the film Ghost in the Shell back in late 90s and It blew me away.

P.s has your Band got a name, so we can keep eye out for it in future. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Hi Andy! I’m Arthur from Manila, Philippines. I was supposed to go to Germany for the Berlin Marathon and shoot a video about it last September but canceled due to the pandemic. At least, we're still safe from the virus. Welcome to SH and hoping to hear from you again soon!

Can I ask more about your band? I'm into classic rock, city pop, and acid jazz these days but I appreciate various kinds of music.

Last edited by TOMOmeow on Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar check)

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:05 pm

buchenandy

buchenandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/buchendude/
Hello! Thank you all Happy Of course you can! We are called Signs Fiction and have instagram, facebook and youtube. Unfortunately, we don't have something in good quality uploaded yet :D we are writing and writing and hopefully, we can record an album soon, which will be released on spotify too.

Our music is hard to describe, maybe i could say, that we are a mashup between rise against and metallica :D we're going into something like the bands one step closer (song example: the reach) and mindforce (song example: excalibur).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.