Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:42 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

New York setlist (if you wish to discuss any part of it, please put it under a spoiler):

Spoiler:

mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Friday! Atlanta!
Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:47 am

WhosyoScandal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone! Does anyone know how early we should arrive for the Atlanta show for VIP? My ticket says 7pm, but that's the normal scheduled time. I believe I saw somewhere online 6pm, but I cannot find confirmation. I'll call The Masquerade tomorrow and see if they know, but I've been to the venue dozens of times and the staff isn't always consistent.

I'm going to be a nervous wreck for the meet and greet!! I've been learning Japanese for almost a decade now and a big incentive was for when I'd one day meet Tomomi, Haruna, Mami and Rina. 

Thanks for any info regarding my above question and I hope everyone has a blast at the shows!!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR"
Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:16 am

Jpop379

Caless Student
Caless Student
WhosyoScandal wrote:Hi everyone! Does anyone know how early we should arrive for the Atlanta show for VIP? My ticket says 7pm, but that's the normal scheduled time. I believe I saw somewhere online 6pm, but I cannot find confirmation. I'll call The Masquerade tomorrow and see if they know, but I've been to the venue dozens of times and the staff isn't always consistent.

I'm going to be a nervous wreck for the meet and greet!! I've been learning Japanese for almost a decade now and a big incentive was for when I'd one day meet Tomomi, Haruna, Mami and Rina. 

Thanks for any info regarding my above question and I hope everyone has a blast at the shows!!
I as well  am VIP for Atlanta. I was told  over a week ago by a rep with Ticketmaster they ould send out an email to your registered email address 48-24 hours before the show. If you don't receive it in that time frame to contact customer service.

As of yet Ive received no info. So anything you read is conjecture.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 am

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
I would get there earlier than the door open to get a better view. Have fun, Boston on wednesday!

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

Bye
Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:55 am

LoveSurvivor305

LoveSurvivor305

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Before I'll leave this forum for good (Literally everyone: "Yaay!"), allow me just one last essay. 

I put it under a spoiler, because unlike most of you I'm considerate towards people scrolling past:

I'd advise everyone on here, who (like me) love to write extensive posts thinking people actually care to read them, to follow my example from now on and find better things to do, especially if you don't quite have the time (or brain capacity) to comprehend what has been written before. And for Christ's sake, stop making people scroll through the same lenghty essay several times - DON'T QUOTE ENTIRE POSTS!

The last thing I'll write though, is going to be something nice: Honestly, this band is lucky to have so many uncritical adoring fans like some of you guys. Like I said, I don't necessarily think they always deserve it, but they sure are lucky. And Jade, keep up the good work! 

Now celebrate (while worrying about who tf even thanked my posts), because I'm out!
Farewell and stay healthy.  HARU peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:21 am

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Deleted what i originally wrote because i didn't want to be misunderstood. 

To sum up, we can all have opinions. There's no reason to be upset/ or angry or hostile. We all have a common interest here. No need to get mad with a bunch of strangers.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:00 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
dchan419 wrote:There's no reason to be upset/ or angry or hostile. We all have a common interest here. 
Thanks for saying that dchan. We see heated exchange among fans on YT comments but seldom see that on SH. I don't mind it too much actually. Sorry LoveSurvivors can't stay with us... I appreciated the effort he put into his statement (though I didn't agree with much of it). SCANDAL is the most interesting band out there for sure, so—no surprise—they have interesting fans too. 
Remember the old Arab curse— "May you live in interesting times." 
Boston awaits. Yuugure tokeru... please?

Last edited by etwee on Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The Atlanta venue just sent this email about VIP:

mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 STJQjQk

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:38 pm

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The Atlanta venue just sent this email about VIP:

mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 STJQjQk
That's what they said for Toronto as well but when we walked into the M&G room, they didn't ask us to wear masks.

edit: oh, guiltyeyes, you were there.  mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 1f604

mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 JlszfXu
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:43 pm

NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
New York was a ton of fun last night. Crowd was hyped up and I ended up with a Mami pick! See you all in Chicago!

HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015                          
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015
US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR                         
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
MIRROR World Tour 2022
Toronto: Jul 9th, 2022
New York: Jul 11th, 2022 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:59 pm

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
NannerBeans wrote:New York was a ton of fun last night. Crowd was hyped up and I ended up with a Mami pick! See you all in Chicago!

yeah it was!!!
it was great to see the girls SOOOOOO into it!!!
they got this old guy dancing!!!!
 great meeting you and everyone else. see you in boston!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:35 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Adding my 2 cents to the discussion on the shorter setlist mostly because I haven't seen this point brought up. 

I'm not a musician so I don't know how physically demanding it can be but Scandal do put a lot of energy into their performance. And one of the ways the get a reprieve from playing is MCs. But because of the language difference their oversea MCs are very short compared to their normal 5 minute plus long ones they do in Japan. This could very easily account for one or two shorter setlist. 

TOMO peace

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:07 pm

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Based on all the videos and bts clips of the band, they definitely put a lot of thought into the flow and vibe of the concert. In the past they've also taken into consideration that there's a sizeable group of foreign fans that were introduced to them through specific songs so sometimes a handful of those are locked in. 

I look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow.

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:22 pm

RanRanRan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can anyone who has gone to one of their performances on this tour tell me about what time they started their performance and what time they finished? I'm planning on going to one of their legs on this tour, but would like gauge to see if I have enough time to catch a train back home.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:07 pm

NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
RanRanRan wrote:Can anyone who has gone to one of their performances on this tour tell me about what time they started their performance and what time they finished? I'm planning on going to one of their legs on this tour, but would like gauge to see if I have enough time to catch a train back home.

Tough to say because they did VIP M&G before the concert in Toronto and after in New York. Performance was around 2 hours, maybe a little less. Some of the listings have show time and some don't. Which one are you trying to see?

HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015                          
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015
US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR                         
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
MIRROR World Tour 2022
Toronto: Jul 9th, 2022
New York: Jul 11th, 2022 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:28 pm

RanRanRan

Caless Student
Caless Student
NannerBeans wrote:
Tough to say because they did VIP M&G before the concert in Toronto and after in New York. Performance was around 2 hours, maybe a little less. Some of the listings have show time and some don't. Which one are you trying to see?

I'm planning on seeing the Chicago one, which appears to start at 8.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:42 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
richard scranton wrote:Adding my 2 cents to the discussion on the shorter setlist mostly because I haven't seen this point brought up. 

I'm not a musician so I don't know how physically demanding it can be but Scandal do put a lot of energy into their performance. And one of the ways the get a reprieve from playing is MCs. But because of the language difference their oversea MCs are very short compared to their normal 5 minute plus long ones they do in Japan. This could very easily account for one or two shorter setlist. 

This and the gap between shows. For the Hall Tour they performed 11 times over 3 months while the US leg will have 9 lives in 18 days, which is insane.

I can see the band/management preserving HARUNA's voice 10 minutes a night with a shorter setlist, same for RINA's body, so that makes sense imo.

About the setlist...
Spoiler:

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 2705 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:17 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Concerning the length of the show. Keep in mind this is the import version of Scandal. You lost 4 songs in shipping costs, ha ha.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:08 am

ScandalousZack

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:New York setlist (if you wish to discuss any part of it, please put it under a spoiler):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
RanRanRan wrote:Can anyone who has gone to one of their performances on this tour tell me about what time they started their performance and what time they finished?

I'm planning on seeing the Chicago one, which appears to start at 8.

The performances for both the Toronto and New York dates ran for 1 hour 45 minutes (8 pm to 9:45 pm).

I'm not sure if you have VIP tickets or not, but if you do, we won't know until the day of the show if M&G will be held before or after the show. For NY, which was held after the show, the M&G ran for about an hour following that (9:50/10 to 10:45-ish pm).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:23 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ScandalousZack wrote:I'm secretly hoping for DOLL so we can wave our towels.
They might not want to encourage towel-whirling what with COVID still lurking in the shadows. Most of the NY audience seemed to be wearing masks.. Guess the band arrived in Boston yesterday, maybe they were able to try some of our fried clams or baked beans... Well here's hoping for a wicked good Boston crowd tonight

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Atlanta M/G before show 6pm
Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:21 pm

Jpop379

Caless Student
Caless Student
For Atlanta the VIP M/G is before at 6pm with masks to get in. I didn't see the proof of vaccination or negative test requirements listed on the venue email? I assume they're still in effect. Anyone had to show proof at any prior shows?

I'm bringing mine for sure... No surprises. Any early entry folks meetups prior to the M/G? I'm staying Downtown 

Can't wait to meet other Fans! & See this awesome Thumbs Onion😎 Show!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:32 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Jpop379 wrote:For Atlanta the VIP M/G is before at 6pm with masks to get in. I didn't see the proof of vaccination or negative test requirements listed on the venue email? I assume they're still in effect. Anyone had to show proof at any prior shows?

I'm bringing mine for sure... No surprises. Any early entry folks meetups prior to the M/G? I'm staying Downtown 

Can't wait to meet other Fans! & See this awesome Thumbs Onion😎 Show!

I e-mailed the venue yesterday about the covid vaccination/test as it had stated on their website that it was required perviously but they replied that it was no longer required.

mirror - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 7 D7373210

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:32 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
In pictures the GA area at Big Nite is pretty small. If the VIP area is already sold out, it should be easy to fill it up. Don't Bostonians have a reputation for being big big drinkers?
"It might get loud" ha ha.
@etwee..Thanks for saying "wicked good". You're a true native.

Last edited by hogradish on Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shout out)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:06 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hogradish wrote:In pictures the GA area at Big Nite is pretty small.… Thx for saying "wicked good". You're a true native.
No drinking aloud (allowed) on the GA floor, that's all-ages space... We'll be at the 21+ tables though which is strictly separated… Big Night will be hard to fill—total capacity is actually 2000. I didn't realize it was a flex space venue—they often use the GA floor for disco and rave events… Anyway they'll be on stage in just four hours (gasp) never dreamed they would come to Boston
Oh and Heh actually "wicked" is South Shore talk popularized by Aerosmith only in the 1980s… only yesterday by Boston standards

Last edited by etwee on Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.