Hello [Page 1 of 1]

Hello
Posted Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:19 pm

Mansone

Mansone

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello to everyone, my name is Eric and i'm from Montreal, Canada. 

I'm a big SCANDAL fan since 2009 and I finally saw them in july 
at Queen Elizabeth Theater in Toronto, and it was the best day of my life. 
I really hope they will come back to Canada. Next time I will take a VIP ticket, 
I want to meet them, and have a picture with the girls.

My favorite album is: Kiss From The Darkness
my favorite song: is too hard to choose just one. So i say:
Fuzzy, Ivory, Suki Suki, Awanai Tsumori no Genki de ne, Onegai Navigation, Masterpiece....and many more lol!!. 

I send you a photo of my small collection.
I will try to get their first albums, but they are sold out for now.

I heard they had caught covid and I'm very happy that they are well healed.
I would like to become a member of the SCANDAL mania fan club or 
buy on their website, but from Canada it is not possible, i find it very unfortunate.
So i have to find it on the web and it's cost me a lot.but i think they are worth it.

I wish everyone a very good day 
and please continue to encourage and support one of the best band in the world.
SCANDAL FOR EVER

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello
Posted Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:10 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Eric !

Welcome to SH Happy

I am an English fan who was lucky enough to see them in London and everyone's collection starts small.

I have bought mine from CDJapan but these days the postage seems as much as what you are buying Sad

Hope you have fun here

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:16 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hello Eric and Welcome to SH. You have being fan longer than me, I found them through Youtube while listening to Band-Maid.

I got most of my Merch from CD-Japan, also from Like of HMV, JPU Records and Scandal worldwide store.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:59 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Hello and welcome!
A great selection to start a collection! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:02 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
Hello Eric or Bonjour, depending on where in Canada you are from.

Welcome to our lovely forum. I have also been very lucky to see SCANDAL in concert. They paid a visit to Beijing and Guangzhou. I was able to see them in Beijing. I went home with tinnitus but it was worth it. I remember hearing them back in 2010 while I was teaching in Saitama, Thank you Natsumi for blasting Shunkan Sentimental during recess.

Anyway, have fun here!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:23 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum Eric, longtime fan!

I have just completed my "her magazine" collection, finally got Vol 1. The "moon" book might be the next item for me.

"Kiss From The Darkness" is my favorite too, along with "BEST SCANDAL". I have a long list of favorite songs but I want to mention one in particular that I keep forgetting, "Metronome"

As you said, let's support the band as much as possible.
HARU this

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down