thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil Xtd4b2v

SCANDAL will be appearing at the anime convention Anime Friends in Brazil on July 16!

https://twitter.com/animefriends/status/1646273854485020675

#front-page

front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil
Posted Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:23 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HAPPENING I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:18 am

Nanka

Nanka

Caless Student
Caless Student
They are finally comming to my homecountry, I'm so happy! I'm definatelly gonna be there to watch them live <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:43 pm

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.last.fm/user/Liokt
I can only say that dreams come true. I'm going to see my girls, finally!
I've been away from this forum since 2019, but I'm still a fan – "MIRROR" is an amazing album, btw.
Brazilian friends from SH, let's meet each other! I'm wondering if there will be a M&G...
HARU think

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:56 pm

vini_lara

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll be there!!!

It's so amazing!!!!!!

Who else will?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:52 pm

LariYuki

LariYuki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG
After so many years, I'm here again lol just to say I'll be there!! Never thought this day would come, and I'm so happy that I'm willing to pay the hundreds of reais that M&G is gonna cost! 

Hope to see you there, guys!

~ bye bye happy days ~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:56 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Guess I won't be needing to go to SCAFES 2026 after all Happy

It's only in July but I'm already nervous about seeing them in person

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 25, 2023 2:27 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL sent a message to brazilian fans  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2764 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsmgdVbJ4Ay/

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil 2705 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 27, 2023 11:12 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
For anyone interested in Sao Paulo, by coincidence NHK recently rebroadcasted a show about it that you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGvVfxvcuZM
And here's a quote from Wikipedia: "Brazil has the largest population of Japanese ancestry outside Japan, with 1.8 million Japanese Brazilians, most of them living in São Paulo."
That's interesting.

Last edited by hogradish on Sat May 27, 2023 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

hogradish wrote:For anyone interested in Sao Paulo, by coincidence NHK recently broadcast a show about it that you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBq5920BdLg
And here's a quote from Wikipedia: "Brazil has the largest population of Japanese ancestry outside Japan, with 1.8 million Japanese Brazilians, most of them living in São Paulo."
That's interesting.

Thanks, always cool to see a foreigner perspective of my country. 
I live in São Paulo so if anyone has any questions...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:02 am

Malê Frazão

Caless Student
Caless Student
Liokt wrote:I can only say that dreams come true. I'm going to see my girls, finally!
I've been away from this forum since 2019, but I'm still a fan – "MIRROR" is an amazing album, btw.
Brazilian friends from SH, let's meet each other! I'm wondering if there will be a M&G...
HARU think

I asked the staff about it on Facebook. They said that it will be a M&G, like they usually do with other artists invited to the convention, Brazillian or foreign. Is that some info about it on the website www.animefriends.com.br too, FAQ section.

The issue is that they just didn´t announced yet how we could attend and buy M&G places (like what time, where in the event and how many places will be sold) so we could organize our day there. That´s what´s making me nervous actually LOL.

What we know more specific from the website is that the premium ticket already gives a place on all M&G in the four days of convention, so if you can afford R$ 2.300,00 (something like US$ 430,00), you're in independently of anything else.

Even if you couldn´t get into the M&G, it is said on the website that you can send to the girls flowers, letters, postcards and gifts throught the event staff.

By the way, it would be nice if we send to them in Anime Friends a SH flower bouquet or crown, what you guys think about that?

Back to top Go down

Lets gooo
Posted Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:53 am

HitenMitsurugi

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
Finally!!
gonna faint there...

TOMO excited   TOMO no no
RINA nom

front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil R0ELqB
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:51 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL schedule for the festival.

Saturday 15/07
12h00 - Interview
15h00 - Meet & Greet 

Sunday 16/07
13h00 - Meet & Greet
16h00 - Live performance

HARU squee

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:45 pm

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will not be at M&G, but I don't care 'cause I'm sooo excited to see them! It's so close now!
Any news about their departure/arrival?
Also, I'm very curious to know the show setlist... Obviously it'll include the anime tie-ins, but it'd be nice if they play "Pride" and/or "Haruka" :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

They've arrived. The flight was well over 24 hours, with a stop in Dubai. I'm taking an educated guess, but from the Flight Aware website, and referencing Tomomi's Instagram photo, they flew an Emirates Airbus A380. I bet they're really tired!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:29 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Their longest trip ever. They were really really tired, but they were still nice. Haruna was happy with the reception from the fans.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:24 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
With Emirates Airbus A380, they will have given themselves good seats.  I thought they would had flown to USA than down South to Brazil, must had being cheaper going the other way.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:17 am

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
Setlist:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

I can't believe/ Não posso acreditar
Posted Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:55 am

vini_lara

Caless Student
Caless Student
SIM!! Por mais loucura que seja, eu fui ao show da Scandal!!! (ou seria do Scandal, enfim..) Estou muito feliz!! Acho que foi uma meta realizada, com certeza! Comecei escutar a banda em 2017/2018 por conta de Fullmetal e fui curtindo cada uma das músicas e álbuns, acompanhei cada lançamento desde então. Domingo,16, estava eu perto do palco (após enfrentar mais de 2 horas de fila para comprar a pulseira que dava acesso a perto do palco). Cantei muito, pulei e curti muito! Hoje me perguntei se isso não tinha sido um sonho, mas não!! Foi incrível!!! 

YES!! As crazy as it is, I went to the Scandal concert!!! (or would it be Scandal anyway...) I'm very happy!! I think it was a goal accomplished, for sure! I started listening to the band in 2017/2018 because of Fullmetal and I've been enjoying each of the songs and albums, I've followed each release since then. Sunday, the 16th, I was close to the stage (after standing in line for more than 2 hours to buy the wristband that gave access to close to the stage). I sang a lot, jumped and enjoyed a lot! Today I asked myself if this hadn't been a dream, but no!! It was amazing!!! (Google translator)
HARU this MAMI yay HARU no way TOMO omg

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:43 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't find the right words to describe the SCANDAL experience!

The impossible really happened. We could not even imagine such thing months ago. SCANDAL really came to Brazil.

They arrived in São Paulo after more than 30 hours of travel, very tired, with fans waiting at the airport to give them gifts and typical Brazilian food. The next day the group was ready to take over Anime Friends. Their first official appearance was the interview, I couldn't enter the crowded hall but I could see them clearly from outside. The interviewer wasn't up to the task, many generic questions (sorry about that, girls), at least the band didn't understand her Portuguese at all.

The band participated in two Meet & Greet sessions, where they got to know how crazy Brazilians are. People were crying, trembling, smiling, screaming, giving homemade gifts, showing tattoos... I think the fans exceeded the group's expectations, Haru laughed about it all and Tomomi was so curious about us. Rina observes all that's going on around them to make sure everything is working well. They are so sweet, kind and beautiful.

I was able to talk a bit with the band, I told them they had broken another record, the longest trip of all time. Haru laughed so hard and Mami was like "that's totally true" lol. Got my KFTD album signed too. Tomomi asked me about the Haruna&Tomomi&Mami&Rina print on my t-shirt, I got closer to actually understand what she was saying, wow, I can still hear her adorable voice in my ear. 

The place was packed for SCANDAL. They opened with "Line of sight", and this one sounds heaaaavy live, same for "LOVE SURVIVE". It's amazing how a tiny person becomes so huge on stage, Haruna is such a leader! In a live performance we can see their dynamics better, how they constantly communicate with each other, especially Rina. "Shoujo S" put the build down. The tears came with "HARUKAZE", at that moment I realized SCANDAL was performing right there in front of me.

The groovy "one more time" had me dancing, and a sea of hands following Haru's index finger gesture was a really cool moment, it made her smile. "Shunkan Sentimental" blew up the audience while "A.M.D.K.J." kept the pace, as Tomomi's bass goes straight into your chest. As expected, "Take me out" is a perfect song to perform live, Mami was awesome in this one. "SCANDAL BABY" closed beautifully as always.

The setlist was fire and played almost non-stop. I was pleasantly surprised by Haru's Portuguese repertoire, how cool was that! "E aí galera! Vocês estão bem?", "Finalmente estamos no Brasil!". At the end Tomomi cried, just like us, and wrapped herself in the banner the fans gave them. Haru ended with a "See you soon", I can only hope for that.
front-page - SCANDAL @ Anime Friends in Brazil JrHXmFI

This wasn't a common show, people had been waiting for this for 10+ years. Fans came from everywhere (note that Brazil is a big country). Add to that fans from Chile, Colombia, Argentina... I got emotional seeing so many fans gathering together, from the youngest to the oldest, some brought their children, even their grandmothers lol. In a mix of tears and smiles there was a sense of happiness that I have never experienced in my life.

After all the waiting, I believe SCANDAL was moved by the commotion. Since they spent almost 3 days traveling just for that, I bet they wanted it as much as we did. THANK YOU SCANDAL FOR MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE!!! Come back one more time, two more times, three more times girls!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:00 pm

vini_lara

Caless Student
Caless Student
You summed up this "crazy day" very well! I would love to have gotten the meet and greet. When I arrived at the event, very early, it was over, even though I was close to the cashier. Fortunately I managed to buy the bracelet that gave access to the front of the stage. The funniest thing was when I was in line to buy the meet and greet and they were walking around the event and I was one of the only ones that realized it was them, they all waved at me. I was impressed with their size, they really look huge on stage

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:49 pm

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Anime Friends released a video compiling moments from the event, SCANDAL appears prominently and gives a message to the Brazilian fans.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.