Aldious [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Aldious
Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scrolling through that Twitter feed it looks like she's been ill, but I couldn't find any information that stated from what.  Hope she's okay and returns.  It is quite a voice to lose.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:21 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Don Dio wrote:Scrolling through that Twitter feed it looks like she's been ill, but I couldn't find any information that stated from what.  Hope she's okay and returns.  It is quite a voice to lose.

She's definitely out of the band. My wife (who knows more about her than I do) did tell me what her illness was but I cannot remember it right now. It's something that is probably going to permanently affect her voice, though. I do remember when my wife told me about it saying to her that she could always go back to singing punk music because you don't need a precise voice with a lot of range; that's what she was doing before Aldious.

It is sad, though. She's a really nice, warm person who I got the sense when I met her felt a little out of place in Japan, and I think she had finally found something she felt a part of with Aldious.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:58 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
According to Toki's post, they will have a big national tour coming with guest vocalist. We will see. Reno's voice got me into Aldous, so sweet and harmonious for this style of music. Well, Nightwish found a vocalist who got me interested in them (again). So... Any news and information is appreciated. Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:56 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Looks like something is going on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]