Go down

SH USA Members [Page 26 of 29]

Re: SH USA Members
Posted Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:08 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:I as well was recommended by somechineseguy to check out this thread.

I am from what most people would call the Bay Area part of California. Hopefully there are others from here Peace Onion  . . .
I'm from the Bay Area as well. ^.^ Other side of the bay though in Daly City.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Laureate

Laureate

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey everyone, I'm Laureate! Been a fan for a few years now, but for some unfathomable reason hesitated to join SH until now. Hope to get to know y'all.

I'm from California, originally, but currently live across the Puddle in Europe. (Any Ukrainian fans, here?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Petit Melon

Petit Melon

Caless Student
Caless Student
Any Texas members?

Back to top Go down

Hello all in the US
Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Babynrse

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone, I just left a general Hello, in the othe forum. I am in south Florida, and came across Scandal in a Google+ page where someone had posted their song Queens are Trumps. I was instantly hooked. Since then I have bought many songs and joined their facebook and google+ pages. I found out that my son had been listening to them for awhile. When we found out they were finally coming to the US, we couldn't contain our excitement. Hope they have at least one show on the east coast.

thanks, Babynrse
.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Babynrse wrote:Hi everyone, I just left a general Hello, in the othe forum. I am in south Florida, and came across Scandal in a Google+ page where someone had posted their song Queens are Trumps. I was instantly hooked. Since then I have bought many songs and joined their facebook and google+ pages. I found out that my son had been listening to them for awhile. When we found out they were finally coming to the US, we couldn't contain our excitement. Hope they have at least one show on the east coast.

thanks, Babynrse
.clap.

Nice one 

How old is your son?

SH USA Members - Page 27 61185
Back to top Go down

my son
Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Babynrse

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitanuva wrote:
Babynrse wrote:Hi everyone, I just left a general Hello, in the othe forum. I am in south Florida, and came across Scandal in a Google+ page where someone had posted their song Queens are Trumps. I was instantly hooked. Since then I have bought many songs and joined their facebook and google+ pages. I found out that my son had been listening to them for awhile. When we found out they were finally coming to the US, we couldn't contain our excitement. Hope they have at least one show on the east coast.

thanks, Babynrse
.clap.

Nice one 

How old is your son?

He is 22

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:50 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hi! New-ish member from Atlanta.

Hope to see some of you at Scandal's US tour next year :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 am

Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
Hello~ I'm also from the ATL area! I've been with the band for 2 and 1/2 years now and my love for them and their music only grows each day. I'm kinda obsessed with RINA as I have a huge thing for female rock drummers.
I really hope they stop in the south during the tour next year as my dad said he would take me as long as they come to GA or a state near us!

SH USA Members - Page 27 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down

Hello from Los Angeles
Posted Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:14 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello all, Rene here from the Los Angeles area (Whittier).

I just joined and I'm hoping Scandal will be coming to California!

I've been following their music for a year now. I barely understand any of the lyrics but love hearing their songs and watching the YouTube videos over and over.

Hope to hear of any fan events so we can welcome them to the USA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:56 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Flightstar wrote:Hello~ I'm also from the ATL area! I've been with the band for 2 and 1/2 years now and my love for them and their music only grows each day. I'm kinda obsessed with RINA as I have a huge thing for female rock drummers.
I really hope they stop in the south during the tour next year as my dad said he would take me as long as they come to GA or a state near us!

Wow, didn't expect to run into anybody from my neck of the woods on SH.

I had hoped that their tour might bring them to Dragon Con or Anime Weekend Atlanta. I know that Scandal probably isn't terribly interested in that type of venue rather than a regular concert hall, but they'd have a huge built-in group of people interested in buying tickets.  Haha...mostly I just hoped for that 'cuz it would be so close to home.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:00 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
I'm From St. Louis, Missouri !

I Can't Wait For The Band To Announce Their Tour Date In The US, Waiting Patiently And I Hope The 

News Doesn't Pass Me Up !

I've Been Listening To The Band For About 2+ Years Now LOL Kind Of Going Off My Join Date

SH USA Members - Page 27 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:27 pm

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I am from the swamps of Louisiana. There are more people from the South than I thought. I know better but I hope the World tour brings them close enough so we could all see them without going to NY or LA. A show half-way like in Texas or ATL would be sugoi Happy Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:18 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My head would probably explode if they had an Atlanta date, but I'm not holding my breath. Most likely, the rumored LA and Chicago will be as good as we get. I've also heard a rumor that Tomomi's twitter feed indicated that there won't actually be a date in NYC.  (Though, that would be amazing if that meant they were holding an event in the Southeast somewhere.  Three events: Southwest/West Coast; Northern Central USA, and Southeastern USA.  Hey, I can dream right?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:08 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
I Might Just Go To Every Show LOL

This May Be A Once And A Lifetime Chance

SH USA Members - Page 27 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:19 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Time to invade. 

http://www.acen.org/category/categories/guests/international-guests

Scandal is going to Chicago on May 15-17th!

SH USA Members - Page 27 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Whoa. It's still not even on the Sony website.

Ugh. Annoying that you have to pay what is now a $53.00 premium to get access to the concert venue since it's related to the anime convention.

"SCANDAL will be playing Friday evening at the Rosemont Theatre, located across the street and less than a block south of the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. Tickets will not be required for the concert, but attendees must show their Anime Central badges at the door to gain access. There will also be a small number of premium seat tickets available for advance purchase. Premium seat tickets will give purchasers assigned seating in the sections closest to the stage on the main floor."

Well, you have to pay the premium to get the actual seat tickets, which we know everyone here will want to do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
We can get a $5 group discount on con badges if we can sign up with 20+ people by April 1st. If anyone wants to join our group, please make sure to let me know by leaving a comment in this thread. I will be removing anyone who joins but does not inform me.

First you need to sign up for an account (please make sure your username on there is your SH username so I know who you are), then you can join the group. Once we get enough people, we can all pay for our badges individually.

http://www.acen.org/group/join

Group key: HELLO WORLD

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total

SH USA Members - Page 27 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:40 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm game. Do you want a PM to inform you of interest, or does replying here suffice?

Also, the sign up for an account page requests a badge number; I don't think I have one of those yet....

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Replying here is fine.

There's nothing about a badge number on the sign up page. Did you mean "Membership badge name"? If so, it doesn't matter what you put; you can put whichever name/nickname/etc. you'd like.

SH USA Members - Page 27 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:45 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ok.  Signed up already. Looks like there are already 7 people joined to the group Happy

Now, I just need to start arguing with my boss about getting that day off so I can fly up. Apparently, she seems to think she's taking that day off.....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:04 pm

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
I joined the group. Friggin excited when I found out they released the dates for US tours. I know it's pretty early, Any plans on getting together around those dates?

SH USA Members - Page 27 44e80685-46e4-4cb0-ab4f-e2d4eb9f2cc8_zps21dca262
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The concert is in conjunction with an anime convention in a major city suburb. There should be plenty of cool things to do as a group before or after the concert, assuming people are interested.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:07 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
saldiven wrote:The concert is in conjunction with an anime convention in a major city suburb. There should be plenty of cool things to do as a group before or after the concert, assuming people are interested.

Heck yeah, I'm so down for that. I personally don't like anime conventions myself, so we can do other things.

@TGE: Would it be alright if I got some of my friends (they are not in the forum) to join the anime convention group on? They may be tagging along with me for the concert as well. I'll let you know asap as possible if they're joining. (The deadline is April 1st yeah?)

So stoked and excited. Gods, I'm counting down the days. 122 left!

SH USA Members - Page 27 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
somechineseguy wrote:

Haha. I had not gotten so far as to start counting days.

Plenty of stuff to do in Chicago. If you're a baseball fan, the Cubs are hosting the Pirates that weekend.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:33 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
saldiven wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:

Haha. I had not gotten so far as to start counting days.

Plenty of stuff to do in Chicago. If you're a baseball fan, the Cubs are hosting the Pirates that weekend.
As a huge baseball fan, I need to see a game at Wrigley. I'm not 100% sure that I can make it the Chicago show, but I think I will. If anyone else wants to go, let's form a group!

Fortunately, the L runs from O'Hare to Rosemont into downtown Chicago, so it'll be pretty easy for us to get around for sightseeing.

SH USA Members - Page 27 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum