You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

extreme

Caless Student
Caless Student
ongty wrote:
I traded it away for SCANDAL poster though,
Is it possible if you post a picture of the poster? To stormvox, I recorded the audio with my phone but due to the noise, quality is not that fantastic. Does anyone know of a software that I can use to improve audio quality?

Back to top Go down
Limerence

Limerence

Caless Student
Caless Student
are you kidding me? we all know that SCANDAL is the main event for the AFA ROFL

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Rinasig
Back to top Go down
ScandalLover

ScandalLover

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah~ Woke up with a headache and Everybody Say YEAH! in my head, Really good starting song, got everybody hyped up and stuff. Tomo's slapping was sick, so awesome and i love her smile<3. And Mami's solo was ah~~, awesome. Rina's drumming was like whoa, pretty sweet, don't underestimate her even though she's the youngest. Haruna's vocals were powerful, like more powerful than in the albums. Yesterday was so friggin' awesome, i'm hyped up for a full scale SCANDAL concert! And to see them singing and smiling, it just makes my day. =D

Just a dude who loves SCANDAL and Tomomi!
Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Right,seems like everyone's posting about the concert and not the event itself,so i'ma do the event,aight.Of course,i'll exclude everything non-SCANDAL.

Last thursday we went to receive SCANDAL at the airport with a board that DUMMIbears and the others had made and signed by the present SH members,and it fell to me to be the one to advertise it blatantly when SCANDAL arrived.When they did arrive,they went by quickly,not stopping to take photos or anything,just get to their van quickly.However,i stuck out my arm as far as i could without it snapping lika tree branch,and HARUNA glanced at it and walked past,then RINA glanced at it,looked up at me and asuna respectively and smiled.For some reason her smile then didn't register in my brain.This is pretty much what happened on their first day.I might add that i think they had no makeup on.

And just to add something,ken told us that the girls wanted to start rehearsing straight away when they got to the location,but in the end they went for dinner first,and then started rehearsing till late night.Tough lives,they have.

Anyways,on the next day,Friday,it was their rest day or summink,and they went sightseeing and shopping and stuff,so at least they get to do something relaxing and fun.Saturday,they were in the AFA convention hall for the maid cafe interview.So,we didn't actually know about it until asuna texted me saying that MAMI has tweeted that they're going to have omu rice in the maid cafe.It was then that we zoomed to the cafe and.....Well,to cut a long story short,everyone was spazzing when they walked past us into the cafe,just about a metre in front of us,though they looked tired.So the interview went on inside,blablabla,and then they came out again and it was here where it happened,what i call the staring.Coz right,RINA was walking with her head up and smiling at everyone,so when she looked at me she had this kind of "Eh.....?" look on her face,like she's seen me from somewhere.It was fleeting,and after she eh'ed she smiled at me and well,i was spazzing like the git i am.After that i was thinking that maybe,just maybe,RINA remembers my face from the HK event and from the airport,so she went "Eh....?" is what i think,anyways.Nothing more for the first day of AFA.Oh,ken had an interview with them,for his website,ani-culture.net and he said they looked tired during the interview so.....Yeah.Tough lives,eh?

Second and last day of AFA,and the concert in the night.We were milling around the hall as usual when Kai texted me and told me to go to the small stage in the area because SCANDAL were judges for a karaoke event there.So again,we dashed there and got pretty good positions to look at the girls.This is where the staring happens again,coz wj and kaito were making noise after TOMOMI noticed us and smiled at us,and the noise got RINA's attention too.She looked in our direction and smiled and waved but didn't really maintain any eye contact.But,seems to me that throughout the whole karaoke event she kept shifting glances back in our direction and finally looked at me directly.I managed to clunk something into place in my brain and quirked a smile up.She smiled really widely back at me,and well,i was pinching yagi after the smile lol.I was thinking yet again that she remembers my face.So,the event went on and then suddenly Eisuke and another staff member came up on stage and starting singing,and that got the girls laughing.I might add that they looked much more refreshed than the previous day.Anyways,i later found out that Eisuke and the staff member sang to buy the organisers some time to tabulate the scores for the event.So anyways,when SCANDAL presented the certificates of appreciation to the contestants,Eisuke&Co. got one too because they sang,and this was where i shouted "EISUKE KAWAII!!!!!" and that got the girls laughing again,so i was feeling pretty good about that.

So after that they went down from the stage to go back into their quarters,and i noticed that TOMO was slapping some people's hands when they held it out so i thought like,"Why not?" HARUNA and MAMI walked past first,and they didn't look at my hand lol.TOMOMI was the one i hoped would slap my hand,and she did,much to my delight,and immediately after that,RINA slapped my hand too,and then went off without heeding the calls of the other guys holding their hands out.So.............I dun need to go into details about how i reacted,you all can ask asuna,lame,wj,kaito,whoever was present there.It was then that i thought that "Okay,i think she's remembering me from somewhere,else she wouldn't have done that." And yes,i did wash my hand afterwards,because i had to EAT.yagi and the others were pulling at me and wrestling with me after RINA slapped my hand and ignored everyone else,so they all went "EEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE" so nau i'm thinking,"Hey,maybe nau RINA knows my name!" LOL

Concert,i needn't go into that,it was as usual for SCANDAL,and that means fantastic.My ears are still a little muffled nau lol.

After the concert MAMI tweeted that this was going to be their last day in Singapore,so i checked the JAL schedule and found a flight that leaves today for Tokyo,Narita airport at 0820,which means that the girls will probably be at the airport at 6 plus.

So nau's the airport part.I arrived at the airport at around 5.30am,so i had an hour to play with.I surfed the net on my mobile and checked twitter every 10 minutes to see if MAMI was tweeting anything about going to the airport nau.She didn't.Still,they arrived at the airport at around 6.30am.This was when i found out that i wasn't the only one there sending them off,coz the 3 people sitting right beside me stood up and held up a "I Love SCANDAL" board.The girls looked at it and arigatou-ed.At this point i wanna add that the girls looked tired,quite tired.I was looking at RINA especially,and her eyebags were....well,as bad as mine.Plus they had no makeup on.My bet is that they,like me,stayed up the whole night and preferred to sleep on the plane back instead of sleeping 4 hours and waking up shitfaced and feeling even more lethargic.HARUNA tweeted about having a cocktail at 1.35am.I dun think they have gotten enough sleep,again like me,in the last few days either.

So.....They went to the check-in counter,and these two girls went up to a staff member to ask something,and he in turn asked Eisuke something,he agreed i guess,and then the girl started talking to SCANDAL.She gave them a letter or something,and just talk talk talk talked all the way.By this time i was shitting myself whether or not to go up and ask for a picture or something.I finally decided to ask,so i took my balls out of my pocket and went up to Eisuke.This is how the ensuing conversation went.

Eug: "Ano,suimasen."
Eisuke: "Hai."
Eug: "I'd like to take a picture with the girls,is that okay?"
Eisuke: "Ah,i'm sorry,but you can't.The girls have no makeup on and such."
Eug: "Ah,i can't?"
Eisuke: "Yes,you can't."
Eug: "Okay."

So after that i went back dejected to where i was standing,and continued watching the girl talk to SCANDAL and Eisuke loading the luggage.Then i thought that maybe i can talk to them for a while,too,but i was nervy coz they looked like they might leave any moment.So i hardened my balls again and went up to Eisuke again.

Eug: "Uhm,suimasen.Since i can't take a picture-"
Eisuke: "Yes,you really can't."
Eug: "Yes,i understand that.But is it okay if i talk to them for a little while?"
Eisuke: "I'm afraid that's difficult.The luggage has already been check-ed in."
Eug: "Ah,there's no time,is there?"
Eisuke: "Yes,no more time."
Eug: "Okay,thank you."

So i went back to where i was standing,again,more dejected then ever,and watching the girl talk to SCANDAL for several more minutes,the mouthy git.Then SCANDAL had to leave.My only consolation was that when they turned round to go into the customs they turned to wave at me too,RINA especially,she was facing in another direction initially then she noticed me and turned to wave at me.Dun think she can make out who i am at that distance,though.Maybe?I dunno.

Anyways,so that's that about the sending off part.I think it was a failure on my part,i shoulda gone up to Eisuke early and asked if i can speak to the girls.Still,no use crying over spilled milk.At least i guessed the flight correctly.There'll be other chances i hope.And i also hope that RINA remembers me lol.

All in all,it was a very fun event for SH,and for the girls i think....?

Last edited by EugeneAng on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 am; edited 3 times in total

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down
DUMMIbears

DUMMIbears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
while everyone is still high from yesterday, im feeling kinda sad now Sad.
it feels like we might have to wait 1 more year, which is a long time to see scandal again (provided if afa brings them back again too).
or unless scandal has an asia or world tour which i think is not so soon for them yet. tb tour also just ended so...
i guess singapore should be lucky we got to see them but like what eugene said
"when can you ever get enough of the girls?"

mannnn i feel like an emo lol.

eugene>mannn... your whole day today must have been ruined because of eisuke D:

世界で一番バンド
Back to top Go down
IScandal

IScandal

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Johnjozz wrote:ahhh...still cant get over the concert....

Does anywan know when they are leaving? :'(

Or have they already left?? i rushed to mac rite after the concert to buy a drink cause my throat was damn sore so i may have missed them....

HARUNA's newest twitter post was very nice...thanking us and say how enthu we are...

I really wanna thank them 1 last time before they go..

They are leaving singapore today at 8.20am so early in the morning T_T cant make it to see them off

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Dsadasdb

HARUNA TOMOMI MAMI RINA
SCANDAL FOREVER

★★★★★
Back to top Go down

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Eugene you lucky boy .knuckles.

@ongty, now now don't be greedy. I was glad to be able to witness their live concert.

@DUMMIbears, I think it'll be fine. Memories stays huh? I hope they get some rest though. It was a mad rush for them. At least I hope that 6-7hrs of flight time = 6-7 hours of well-deserved sleep. =)

@extreme, post it .please.

Back to top Go down
Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
AHH!! if i had knew earlier when they were leaving...i would have sured to go :'(...as stated by Eugene, they arrived at 6.30 so my parent probably would have allowed me to go....( would have gone either way)

so sad now...didnt get to say goodbye :'(

is there like a petition or sumthin to ask SCANDAL to come back from AFA 2011?? haha..nvr to early to start..

Back to top Go down

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You could start one =) Would be weird if they won't asked to return judging from the insane crowd reaction yesterday.

Oh I just remembered atsuko, of angela, saying she wanted some Singapore Sling!

Back to top Go down
Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha...the crowd cheer the loudest durin SCANDAL's concert...

i was too damn tired and sore to cheer for may'n concert afta tat....

Back to top Go down

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha my throat was already sore so no comment on that... But shampooing and tooth brushing has been tough after all that light stick waving. It was still well worth it. .clap. The crowd was already hyped up the moment the amp stacks and drumset was rolling out. Was expecting chaos when performance started xP

I want more .hi. .hi. .hi.

Back to top Go down
jhphenom

jhphenom

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tks aron and ongty for the info.haiz should have went on sat.

Haha eugene really managed to meet the scandal members at every opportunity he had!

Hehe sorry if im kinda lag but i just found out ken is the owner of aniculture haha.

Back to top Go down
bemnage

bemnage

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/bemnage?feature=mhum
DUMMIbears wrote:while everyone is still high from yesterday, im feeling kinda sad now Sad.
it feels like we might have to wait 1 more year, which is a long time to see scandal again (provided if afa brings them back again too).
or unless scandal has an asia or world tour which i think is not so soon for them yet. tb tour also just ended so...
i guess singapore should be lucky we got to see them but like what eugene said
"when can you ever get enough of the girls?"

mannnn i feel like an emo lol.

eugene>mannn... your whole day today must have been ruined because of eisuke D:

ah freak, u and eugene is making sad nau.
i really hope that next year they would still hav a live in Singapore.
Its only one day, but i missed them already. D:

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Bemnagesig

credits to lale [=3

Youtube Channel

TOMO in AFAX
TOMO: We went to the night safari. Hippopotamus.... you know? very very very......... smelly. I die.
LOL
Back to top Go down
BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
geez, maybe i should have gone this morning too. oh well, departure is not as bad as arrival, i thought.

the girls should rest after their R-GIRL'S ROCK release. they had really, truly, one great year.

and agree with rest of guys, 1 day already, and i miss them already! man, now at school also dream and dream. awwwww man.

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Rinaavatar1
AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down
IScandal

IScandal

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I miss them badly T_T feel like crying cos did not manage to see them off airport and their great performance yesterday .waaa.

HARUNA TOMOMI MAMI RINA
SCANDAL FOREVER

★★★★★
Back to top Go down
Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ahhh..everywan emo-in now Onion Cry

u know...since SCANDAL know how much us Singaporeans fan love them, and acknowledge SCANDAL-heaven exsistance and RINA showin signs of remeberin Eugene...

Maybe they will do the live camera thingie with us like they did wit the HongKong fan during their next SCANDAL summit

Back to top Go down
IScandal

IScandal

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Johnjozz wrote:ahhh..everywan emo-in now Onion Cry

u know...since SCANDAL know how much us Singaporeans fan love them, and acknowledge SCANDAL-heaven exsistance and RINA showin signs of remeberin Eugene...

Maybe they will do the live camera thingie with us like they did wit the HongKong fan during their next SCANDAL summit

Yea hope scandal coming back to singapore for AFA 2011 Nice one
Now watching SCANDAL @ osaka video. Cant stop seeing them .love.

HARUNA TOMOMI MAMI RINA
SCANDAL FOREVER

★★★★★
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Caless Student
Caless Student
damn really makes me emo that i cant send them off and get near them!!!!! =( arghhhh damn u lucky people!!!!! .rage. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZ

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Signjt

Back to top Go down

ongty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
extreme wrote:
Is it possible if you post a picture of the poster?

Check the SCANDAL stuff thread in Picture Gallery...

Back to top Go down
yagiza

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
yea there is this feeling of emptiness nau after they are gone... wonder if i can study at all this week .wew. even pics are not enough to cure it.

well, during the event itself i think at least it made me happy that RINA waved back to us whenever we waved at her. Dunno whether it is specifically to me, eugene, the board, or the whole crowd. but nonetheless, it was a weekend to remember for all of us who went, and hoping to have this kind of experience again in near future.

as for the poster:
Spoiler:

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Rina3copy

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aghh really wan to see them again!!

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Signjt

Back to top Go down
Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
haha..found this petition thingie on facebook

Spoiler:

dun really look like a petition though...looks more like a reflection forum..

Back to top Go down
ScandalLover

ScandalLover

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Whoa, nice poster there yagi. but it'll be better if its in white, just saying. =/
xDD

Just a dude who loves SCANDAL and Tomomi!
Back to top Go down
Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Th-they-they sang songs from Temptation Box??

*dies repeatedly*

AFA X review - SCANDAL awesome performance in SINGAPORE! - Page 2 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down
Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh ya...i jus remembered...they had an interview session in the maid cafe rite??

Anyone know the contents of the interview??

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.