Re: AKB48
Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:16 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
yeah, that's unfortunate. oh well.

The 1st season of Majisuka Gakuen was great. The 2nd season was more comical but it was great. And Mayuyu did play a great character. She gave me the creeps at times. And the way Acchan takes off her glasses and gets all tough is cool. I also liked Rena's Gekikara character.
I was kinda confused with Takamina though. Takamina as a yankee and the Takamina as a lieutenant/ cop were supposed to be different people right?

Season 3 is going to air next month! yay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
yoshinator54 wrote:yeah, that's unfortunate. oh well.

The 1st season of Majisuka Gakuen was great. The 2nd season was more comical but it was great. And Mayuyu did play a great character. She gave me the creeps at times. And the way Acchan takes off her glasses and gets all tough is cool. I also liked Rena's Gekikara character.
I was kinda confused with Takamina though. Takamina as a yankee and the Takamina as a lieutenant/ cop were supposed to be different people right?

No no Takamina plays a cop in the second season its a completely different person.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
bleachnlife wrote:
yoshinator54 wrote:yeah, that's unfortunate. oh well.

No no Takamina plays a cop in the second season its a completely different person.

ok cool. That's what I thought. Just making sure because when they were both in the cop car, it seemed like they might have known each other, But pretended not to notice each other..like there was some kind of tension. Anyway, it was an awesome show.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 am

Adamu

Adamu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like how TheWorldOfMarco covered one of their songs and made it epic, I'm not saying the original wasn't good though.

Also I think Tomomi Itano is extremely hot~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCANDAL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foREVer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Adamu
Yes it was good !

But I must correct you, all 64 of them are 'hot' !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, I've also watched both Majisuka Gakuen seasons. Liked the first one but loved the second alot more since I thought the first season was very similair to Crows Zero while the second did it's own thing.

They are all very beautiful but I really like Tomomi Kasai and Haruna Kojima. They are just great! And yhey have pretty sweet names too, that remind me of certain others.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
@Shark congrats on 100 posts!

@topic - who is your oshimen (person you support the most)? Mine is Takamina (Minami Takahashi)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@yoshinator54

For many years it has been Acchan, but now she is graduating on
27th August it it Miichan ( Minami Minegishi )

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@yoshinator: Either like I mentioned I guess Tomomi Kasai or Haruna Kojima but I like most of the girls alot. They all have such great personalities which is one of the reasons I think they have gotten this huge.

Someone that also caught my eye during this years senbatsu election was Sakura Miyawaki (47 place). She was so happy at her speech and it rubbed of on me. Will look out for more about her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:05 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
@ Tony and Shark - Nice! I like them too.

@Tony - I really like Acchan's new single. It sounds really good.

@Shark - I don't really remember any of the Senbatsu election speeches except for Yui Yokyama, Mariko Shinoda, and Yuko Oshima's. hehehe. I was too tired when I was watching it. I stayed up from 2:00AM to about 6:00AM and I had to get up early that day too. I'll probably watch it again to see Sakura Miyawaki's speech.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 am

reinkoku

reinkoku

International Performer
International Performer
http://takaraireinkoku.blogspot.com
@yoshinator54

i used to be likes Acchan as my oshimen , but now acchan is leaving , although she is irreplaceable, but now i'm getting Mayuyu as my oshimen , she is so cute and rumor says it that she is an android Uwah!

Kimi dake ni . . . Chu! Chu! Chu! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:41 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
@reinkoku - nice! Mayuyu is awesome. She's pretty good at drawing too. I like her solo project and her in Watarirouka Hashiritai 7

EDIT: Happy Birthday Acchan! .balloon.

Last edited by yoshinator54 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to prevent double posting)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:56 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

At Acchan's 21st Birthday Party AKB's Leader Takamina announced the title of their concert at
the Tokyo Dome.
It will be called '1830m no Yume'
It is 1830m from their theatre in Akihabara to the Tokyo Dome but she said it has taken them 7
years of hard work to cross that distance.
I am proud of them.

Acchan also used to be my oshimen, but from the 27th August it will be Miichan
( Minami Minegishi ) of Team K.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 am

Asaya

Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
i'm not a fan of AKB, but it's quite good.... i used to hate them but soon my friend started talk about them so i know more about this group and stop hating it. but there is one thing always making me really confused-- how many members does it actually have???(and also SKE and the others sister groups)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
@Asaya: last time I checked, I think there were 64 girls (correct me if I'm wrong Tony) in AKB, plus the sister groups SDN48, NMB48, SKE48, HKT48, JKT48, TPE48, SNH48, Nogizaka46 as well as Kenkkyuseis, which are pretty much girls in training. There have also been a few girls that have graduated to different groups or went off to do their own thing. Many of the AKB members are in AKB's subunits, such as no3b, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7, French Kiss, Not Yet, and DiVA, plus some of them are doing solo work as well, such as Itano Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Sashihara Rino, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, etc.

@topic:
AKB48's 27th single will be "Gingham Check"

what do you guys think? I like it .clap.

Last edited by yoshinator54 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reply to asaya)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Asaya
You can never have too many cute Japanese girls !
Yoshi is quite correct, the oldest 48 AKB has 64 members, I have been a huge fan since 2005 when there was only Team A, 16 girls.
The name tells you where they are from like AKB is short for Akihabara in Tokyo and NMB for Namba in Osaka.
Love him or hate him Yasushi Akimoto their founder is a brilliant businessman and much copied by other Japanese idols.
Anything you want to know about AKB just ask...hehe !

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 am

Asaya

Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
tonymiller wrote:@Asaya
You can never have too many cute Japanese girls !
Yoshi is quite correct, the oldest 48 AKB has 64 members, I have been a huge fan since 2005 when there was only Team A, 16 girls.
The name tells you where they are from like AKB is short for Akihabara in Tokyo and NMB for Namba in Osaka.
Love him or hate him Yasushi Akimoto their founder is a brilliant businessman and much copied by other Japanese idols.
Anything you want to know about AKB just ask...hehe !
thx:)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
This is a little off topic, but I just saw the movie "Moshidora" (2011), which is a baseball movie that has Acchan (Atsuko Maeda) and Miichan (Minami Minegishi) in it. I just wanted to say that it was a great movie, and I recommend it to people who have not seen it yet. I don't really want to say anything more about the movie, or else I would spoil it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@yoshinator54
Thanks for telling the other members about that Yoshi, AKB have made many drama's.
'Majisuka Gakuen 3' has just started but sadly this new one is without Acchan as she graduates on 27th August...sigh !

But as well as AKB it features members of SKE48 and NMB48 giving new girls a chance.
MG 1 & MG 2 were set in a very tough school where Acchan and her gang had to take on the Yankee girls, but MG 3 is set in a prison and has touches of 'Battle Royale' and 'The Hunger Games'.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
yup. I started watching Majisuka Gakuen 3, and the episodes are starting to get more interesting, but it hasn't really caught my attention quite as quickly as the first 2 MGs...maybe because it doesn't have members that I am really familiar with. I pretty much don't know anyone from NMB48. I feel like the only girls that I really know are Kuumin from SKE48 and "Fresh Lemon" from AKB48. Anyway, I can't wait for the next episodes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, I'm holding on watching Majisuka 3 for now. I loved the first two seasons. But I don't particularly care for the younger and/or newer members that much. I don't know if this is just something I've made up in my head since I don't know much about Idols, but it seems to me that AKB isn't much like the Morning Musume type idols (which I can't stand). It seems like they are a more unorhodox group in different ways. They seem more raw and honest while Morning Musume feels too innocent like and pretty fake in their personas. Again, I don't know if it is true, I know far to little about MM to say that this is the case, but it is how they have come off on me.

I like AKB for their different persona types. Like we have Sae who is very boyish, Akimoto (Sayaka) too but in a different way. We have Yuko who is very energetic and funny, Mayu is very diva-ish and "innocent" like and so on, and so on.

Anyways, what I was getting at with this way to long build up was, the younger members of AKB seem to be more of the generic idol girls to me. I've seen them sometimes appear on like AKBingo and their personalities seem really flat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Shark
I do know what you are saying about 'Majisuka Gakuen 3' but perhaps we should give the new girls a chance.
We have know the original girls since 2005, so they are like old friends and are also older than most of the new girls.
It is their character that has always made them special to me, any Japanese girl can do cute !

Yasushi Akimoto called their concert in Okinawa 'Nonaka Misato in Action' honouring one of the lesser known girls.
He wants people to know AKB has many kinds of girls, even the ordinary 'girl next door' does her best.
If he can give newer girls a chance so can we.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Tonymiller
Yeah, your right. I guess they deserve their chance. And personally I will pick up Majisuka Gakuen 3 at some point, but they have some big shoes to fill which is why I would have prefered a name change of this series unless it really ties into the old ones.

As it is now it will be to much compared to the previous seasons.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
@Shark - I totally know what you mean.
Also, I just call it Majisuka Prison, even though its still Majisuka Gakuen. lol

I think I've gotten too used to the more well-known members of AKB and haven't paid much attention to the others. But similar to the more recent girls, the more well-known girls were like them at one point. No one knew about them, but the more they appeared and showed off their personality, the more people got to know them. I remember when I didn't know anything about Miorin (Miori Ichikawa/ "Fresh Lemon") or Aamin (Ami Maeda/ Eyebrows girl) or Shizuka Oya, and other members, but as they were shown more on AKBingo and Bimyo~, they became more interesting to me.

As they say in Japan - "The more you know about AKB48 and the members, the more interesting it becomes" and that is very true.

Also SNH48 (Shanghai) is going to be starting up soon after auditions

Back to top Go down

AKB48
Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I WAS DONE WITH AKB48 AFTER THEY KICKED MY GIRL___

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sashihara Rino Out Of The Group

No But Seriously This Is About The Only Thing I Know About AKB48___

I Just Wanted To Make A Joke

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next