Go down

AKB48 [Page 17 of 30]

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 pm

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
but shaving off her head was totally unnecessary. I know the only purpose of it is to show that she's really sincire with her apology and yes she certainly broke a rule, but do they really have to embarass her like that? She has been demoted, wasn't that enough punishment? After all it's also the agency's fault that all of this happened coz they're supposed to look after their "idols", right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Well, what has been done has been done. At least Miichan is still in AKB, and I'm really happy that she is.

On the flip side, more sad news (or happy, depending on the way you look at it)

I just found out Tomochin (tomomi itano) announced that she will be graduating this year in the documentary "No Flower Without Rain". T^T

I knew this would happen soon, so I wasn't super surprised.

Tomochin was my favorite member when I first got into AKB, before I knew who Takamina was and before I knew what an oshimen was.
I feel like I got into this fandom too late. I've only been a fan for almost a year.
Anyway, she has a great future ahead of her.
Here's the article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will continue supporting AKB and the sister groups until Akimoto-sensei decides to graduate all of them, like he said he would eventually make them all graduate (I hope this doesn't happen for quite a while). Here's the full article on Akimoto-sensei's interview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:26 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@kc
It was Miichan who cut her own hair as an act of penance ( to show she is sorry )
Miichan is also a very clever girl and she probably intended to try and defuse the situation by
doing so and making sure of her fans support...hehe

@Yoshinator
As usual you write a lot of good sense !
A Japanese writer said that Japanese idols are the 'poor man's geisha' and it is true really.
You can still hire a geisha for the evening if you are rich enough ( and Japanese ) and they will
sing and dance for you and make witty conversation but you cannot touch them, just like idols.
You are quite right that if idols became 'normal' people they would not be special any more and no girl has to become an idol.
But Acchan said it is easy to sign a contract saying no boyfriends when you are 14 but the older you get the harder it gets !
But it proves that Akimoto cares about Miichan because she has not been 'deported' to HKT48 like the other 'bad' girls but is still a member of AKB.

I shall continue to support AKB and the other 48's but it is getting hard when the original members
who are like old friends keep leaving.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
Febuary 1, 2006 was the day that AKB48 made their single debut with "Sakura no Hanabiratachi" so Congratulations!!!!!

@tony
I really like the way you put it Happy
and I agree with your last statement too. When I think of AKB, the first thing that comes to mind are the original members. I mean all of the other generations are great, but AKB is just would not the same without the originals.

@topic
Here are some questions that Togasaki-san answered regarding Miichan's decisions to cut her hair and a few other things: (This was from TGSK's Google +)

Spoiler:

Also in Japanese culture, if you felt like you did something really bad and want to show everyone your sincerest of apologies, you shave your head. It basically means "I will start fresh, but this time I will not make the same mistakes." It's generally done by men, but a few women have done it too.

Video of Tomochin announcing her graduation (This was at the premier of their documentary). There's is no set date for her graduation yet, but sometime this year.
you can watch the video here:
It's bittersweet that she will be leaving, but when you think about it, Acchan graduated and Tomo~mi will be graduating. They were Tomochin's closest friends in AKB. I don't necessarily think Tomochin is leaving for that reason, but I'm happy for her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 pm

february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it's sad to see tomochin go, even though she wasn't my oshi. i don't really feel as sad anymore. i don't really feel as sad anymore.

tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 am

Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
My poor miichan! :< What's wrong living as a normal person ? :< sht :< but somehow i respect their decision so ... :< tomochin :<

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:52 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
Miichan's story has made it to several news articles such BBC and ABC, etc.
They sound pretty negative and they bring up stuff like Tomo~mi's magazine cover, and the mouth to mouth candy passing CM, the Heavy Rotation PV, and saying how controversial AKB is.
Now there are people who didn't know about AKB or heard everything negative about them saying how much of a bad group it is. Some even comparing her to Britney Spears, who also shaved her head, but for a different reason.
They don't even have the facts straight. For example:
Seriously America!? Chinese???
Ugh, I'm just gonna stop reading these Miichan things for a while. I'm sick of people criticizing AKB.
I am definitely happy that a few non-AKB fans have been supporting Miichan too.
I feel like I'm just making myself more depressed reading all kinds of articles, so I'm just going to stop.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:58 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I was surprised to see it pop up as a headline on seven news down here..

At least they got the nationality right Tongue

And thank goodness it said she shaved her hair as an act of contrition :3 no misconceptions there...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife

Yes at least Australia managed to get the facts right.
Many Japanese people are deeply upset about being called 'Barbaric' by people who do not
understand.
The fact that Akimoto has allowed Miichan to remain a member after breaking their most
important rule shows he does care about her.
But the double standards do still make me mad, Alan Shirihama's company say he has done nothing wrong, nor has she in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:58 am

alrick13

alrick13

do hope that she really did the act in accordance with her own free will and not because she was forced to make a publicity stunt.

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 pm

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

I hope it was not posted yet.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
Well, here is Alan Shirahama (Exile Generations)
apologizing publicly for Miichan's scandal.
the article says:

"On February 3rd, GENERATIONS held a release event for their second single “ANIMAL” which was released on January 30th, at Yokohama BLITZ. At the event, member Shirahama Alan made a comment for the first time after the report about him and AKB48’s Minegishi Minami in a tabloid magazine.

Shirahama apologized to the 1,500 fans who attended the event. He said, 'I am so sorry for the trouble I’ve caused this time. I will try my best from now on through several activities, so please continue to support me.'"

source:

anyway...
Yukirin's solo acoustic version of Sakura no Ki ni Narou sounds really good....and so does Shortcake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, I guess I have 2 KKS oshimen now because Rina Hirata "Hirari/ Hilary" (12th gen) was my first, but since Miichan is in KKS now, she's my oshi also.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I dont blame Alan Shirahama, who could resist Miichan, not me !
Her 'crime' was in getting caught, Yuko Oshima has had a boyfriend for 3 years
but she is very careful and Akimoto turns a blind eye.
But if they get caught he has to punish them or he would 'lose face' !

I can never make my mind up, if they did away with the rules idols would not be 'special'
any more, but even though the girls know the rules I think it is unfair on them.
Acchan said it is easy to promise no boys when you are 14, but as you get older it is
not so easy !

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
old stuff:
Spoiler:

Well, we have another graduation announcement. Nito Moeno announced her graduation during her stage performance with Team A on February 14th. The day of her hasn't been announced yet.
Moeno was one of my favorites, and she started gaining more popularity because of the Janken tournament. She was great in Majisuka Gakuen and in PVs like Enkyori Poster.
There are so many graduations this year but I wish them all the best .waaa.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 pm

tomotomochan

tomotomochan

Caless Student
Caless Student
What? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Moeno will graduate from AKB?
did she tell her reason?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@tomotomochan

Sadly Moeno is leaving because she has always wanted to live and work in France !
At least she will be nearer to me !

You probably already know Tomochin ( Tomomi Itano ) and Tomo-mi ( Tomomi Kasai ) are leaving [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:

Sadly Moeno is leaving because she has always wanted to live and work in France !
At least she will be nearer to me !

(I don't know AKB48 in details) My house's door is wide open ! Happy If she wants to come to France.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:50 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
Moeno's graduation announcement on her blog.

本日(2月14日)のA公演で、AKB48の卒業を決めた事を発表しました。
突然の発表になってしまってごめんなさい。
At today’s (14th February) Team A performance, I announced my decision to graduate from AKB48. I am sorry for such a sudden announcement.

卒業のことは20歳を迎えてから真剣に考えるようになって、昨年の終わり頃にはもう心に決めていました。
I had started to think seriously about my graduation since I had tuned 20, and my decision had been made by the end of last year.

私は5期生としてAKB48に入って、色々な経験をさせていただいて来ましたが
その中で最近は自分の立ち位置や、自分がどうやってAKB48を支えていくべきかを考えていました。
それが自分にとってどうプラスになるのかも…
I joined AKB48 as a 5th generation member, and have experienced many things. However, recently, I have been thinking a lot about my standing position, how I should support AKB48, and also, how it would affect me in a positive way…

でも、やはりここがゴールではありません。ずっとAKBのメンバーとして戦うつもりもありません。
However, this place is not my goal after all, and I do not intend to keep fighting as a member of AKB.

卒業して、今まで以上に色々な経験をしたい!自分のスキルアップに繋げられるように頑張りたいと思っています!!
I want to graduate, and experience even more things! I would like to try my best to improve my own skills!!

卒業する時期についてですが
永遠プレッシャーの握手会は必ずやりたいのと、自分のデビュー5周年の日が4月28日なので
それを終えてからの予定です。
Regarding the date for my graduation, since I definitely want to attend the handshake events for ‘Eien Pressure’, and my 5th anniversary since debut will be on April 28th, it will be after I finish those.

まだいつになるかは確定していませんが(5月かもしれないし6月かもしれない…)、AKB48として活動できる間
まだまだ色んなものを吸収し、成長し続けたい
そして、メンバーとの時間も、ファンの皆さんとの時間も大切にしていきたいです。
これからも変わらず、応援宜しくお願い致します。
It has not yet been decided exactly when (could be May, could be June…), but while I can stay as a member of AKB48, I want to continue learning many things, and grow myself up. I also want to cherish the time with the members, as well as the time with you fans.

Please continue to support me.

AKB48 チームA 仁藤萌乃

AKB48 Team A Nito Moeno
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO....
Oshima Yuko wins 36th Japan Academy Awards Best Actor/Actress Award
More info in the spoiler

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 am

tomotomochan

tomotomochan

Caless Student
Caless Student
^
^
Wow Yuko... good job for winning the award, I think if she is younger she would become the next absolute center after Acchan

As for moeno
Good to hear that she will start pursuing her dream to work in France, nice moeno [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
It was announced that Moeno will be graduating on April 28th, which will be the 5th aniversary of her debut in AKB48.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My kami-oshi,Takamina will have her solo debut on April 3rd. Preorders are up for A,B, and C versions @ universal records japan, CDJapan, HMV, and a few other sites.

.clap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ainyan (Aina Fukumoto) of NMB48 announced her graduation.
She was my 2-oshi in NMB...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
Hello, guys! New AKB48 fan here!
Before I thought I was too "cool" to listen to idol songs. Fortunately, I don't think like this anymore and now I'm a more open-minded guy. I know them for quite a long time, well they're very famous and sometimes I saw them in some programs with other artists.

Now I find myself totally in love with them lol. Since I'm on vacation all I do the whole day is to watch videos of them, like AKBINGO!, interviews, pranks etc. I used to think that it was impossible to memorize her names, faces and personalities. Unexpectedly I'm doing pretty well, I think I know more than 20 by now, even with some of the sister groups.

My oshi is Oshima Yuko. I love her since the first time I saw! She's such a cheerful girl, I love her personality and seing her doing sports hehe. Just by seing her smile I get extremely happy and she makes me laugh a lot. But I like a lot all the other girls too, mainly Sasshi, Paruru, Yukirin, Takamina, Kojiharu, Jurina, Mayuyu. Okay, I guess I said too much.

Since I don't know anyone who likes AKB, I came here.Bye!

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@FreeFall

Awww, it warms my heart to greet a new AKB fan, I have adored them since 2005, most people here know that...hehe.
Your oshi is an excellent choice, Yuko Oshima's nickname is korisu ( squirrel ) look at her teeth !
For 7 years my Kami oshi was Acchan but she graduated in August last year, now it it Miichan ( Minami Minegishi ) ...sob !

If you watch the AKB sub groups like 'no3b' and 'French Kiss' it is easier to learn who each girl is rather than seeing 48 of them !

P.S. You can never say too much about AKB [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 pm

tori-chan

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've been a closet AKB fan *shot* I mean last year I kept on *cough* denying *cough* with words like "I'm not a fan of AKB but I have to admit I find their songs catchy!" LOL
I only knew Acchan and Yuko back then...I even got to watch just a snippet of Yuko's winning speech on their official Youtube channel (even if I barely knew the group, I decided to watch it to give AKB a try lol) And just last January, I finally gave in and now I'm totally hooked! .uhuh.

I see a lot of posts from fellow fans on tumblr who warn people to not get hooked on AKB48 because it's too addictive, and boy they are so right on that!! I got caught on this and I totally regret nothing!!

Nice to meet fellow AKB (and sister groups) fans here too! Nice one

Last edited by tori-chan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
An AKB48 page? I finally have somewhere to release my fandom.

I LOVE AKB48. No, I adore them. They just have such great personalities. They're fun, humorous and yet mature at the same time.

I went to the AKB theatre in Akihabara and got to see them performing. I almost had a heart attack with all the feelings I was having. Also, I was the only foreign guy in the whole crowd (I have red hair) and the girls spotted me and said "Hello" to me in English. Wow!

They also have an AKB48 Cafe and store in Namba Osaka. I love that place. I bought so many things. Pictures, stickers, cellphone charms. Everything. Personally, I love Haruna Kojima. She's...beautiful. I understand that she likes rock music and baseball, so I think we will have many things to chat about. We also have similar personalities and so I can relate to her the most out of all the girls. She's also the same height as me. But apart from that, she has beautiful eyes. The shape, the colour, they're beautiful. I look into her eyes and I'm capitavated. My world stops when I look in Kojiharu's eyes...oh did that sound strange? Sorry...

I like the song Gondala Lift, but UZA is pretty awesome too. The girls, no matter genre they sing, bubblegum pop or a ballad. They always seem to hit it right. People in China don't understand them. They laugh when I tell them my favourite band is AKB48. Still, I don't care...they just don't understand.

Well, anyway thanks for reading...and not laughing.

Writers Catalogue

Where The Rubber Meets The Road (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
Front Page (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
To The End Of The World (2014, Scandal Fan fiction).
The importance Of Being Piper (2015, Fallout 4 Fan fiction).
From The West To The East (2016, Fallout New Vegas Fan fiction).

Growth (2016, Novel)
A New Beginning (2019, Novel).
A New Beginning 2: By The Blood Of My Enemies (2019, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 1]: The Ballade Of The Dark Queen (2020, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 2]: The Song Of Male Desire (2021, Novel).
One Night Only (2023, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 3]: A Hermit Out Of Her Shell (TBA-2024, Novel).
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Sensai Steve

You saw them in Akihabara !
Excuse me while I die from jealousy !
I have been a huge fan since 2005 and even got a reply when I wrote to them in 2006 ( but they were not famous then ! )
They said they had no idea they had a fan in England, I think I am the only one...hehe
A Japanese friend told me about them so 30 singles later it is all her fault !

For 7 years my Kami oshi was Acchan but then of course she graduated and my oshi became Miichan...sob !

They even have an AKB shop in Okinawa now and a friend got me a Miichan key chain from there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next