AKB48 [Page 18 of 30]

Re: AKB48
Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm

tori-chan

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@tonymiller That's such dedication, being a fan since 2005!! And even getting a reply from them!! Wow! Nice one

@Sensai Steve You're so lucky that you got to watch them in the theater!!! *jealous*



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:39 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
tonymiller wrote:@Sensai Steve

You saw them in Akihabara !
Excuse me while I die from jealousy !
I have been a huge fan since 2005 and even got a reply when I wrote to them in 2006 ( but they were not famous then ! )
They said they had no idea they had a fan in England, I think I am the only one...hehe
A Japanese friend told me about them so 30 singles later it is all her fault !

For 7 years my Kami oshi was Acchan but then of course she graduated and my oshi became Miichan...sob !

They even have an AKB shop in Okinawa now and a friend got me a Miichan key chain from there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Yes. I am very lucky. I can never forget that day. I was chosen from the ticket lottery to see them. I got to see my Haruna Kojima on the stage. She looked at me with those pretty eyes and smiled at me. Such a beautiful smile, it lights up the whole room. My heart just melted. From that day, she will always be my ichiban.


You're not the only one Michael, now there are two fans from England. Miichan? Interesting choice. Why do you pick her? I have a huge Haruna Kojima sticker on my Sony Vaio. I have pictures of her on my wall, a file with her on it and also a cell phone charm. Oh, and also as my Windows wallpaper too. Is that an obession, or just being a fanboy? I can never find the line between those two.


Oh, I'm sorry. I'm talking too much. I don't mean to bore you.



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Sensai Steve

Of course you are not boring me, this thread is here for talking about AKB, but who is this Michael guy ? hehe
There are a few fans in England now, I know another one in Exeter who speaks fluent Japanese ( very useful ) and who goes to Japan every year, he has seen all the 48's !
There is even an unofficial tribute group LDN48 on London, but they only have 8 members...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why Miichan ?
Many years ago in a conversation Yasushi Akimoto said in his opinion Takamina and Miichan were among the most intelligent girls in AKB, we all know how well Takamina has done !
I just love her personality and sense of humour and her strange habit of carrying the other members around on her back !

You probably know that some fans make fun of Haruna and say she is not the brightest fish in the tree !
But Miichan said Haruna is not stupid, she just thinks a different way to the other girls.

I have never meet AKB sadly ( yet ! ) but I have spoken with an ex member of Team K, my friend David in Exeter found by accident that she is studying at Exeter University of all places !
She came to England thinking she would be unknown here and was almost right.
She says she is a 'serious' girl now and it is hard to get her to talk about AKB which is a shame.
We have promised not to reveal her name, the recent Miichan scandal was even on the BBC news and she does not want to be pestered.
I have been trying to see AKB for years so it is strange that an ex member has ended up here !



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:30 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
tonymiller wrote:@Sensai Steve

Of course you are not boring me, this thread is here for talking about AKB, but who is this Michael guy ? hehe
There are a few fans in England now, I know another one in Exeter who speaks fluent Japanese ( very useful ) and who goes to Japan every year, he has seen all the 48's !
There is even an unofficial tribute group LDN48 on London, but they only have 8 members...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why Miichan ?
Many years ago in a conversation Yasushi Akimoto said in his opinion Takamina and Miichan were among the most intelligent girls in AKB, we all know how well Takamina has done !
I just love her personality and sense of humour and her strange habit of carrying the other members around on her back !

You probably know that some fans make fun of Haruna and say she is not the brightest fish in the tree !
But Miichan said Haruna is not stupid, she just thinks a different way to the other girls.

I have never meet AKB sadly ( yet ! ) but I have spoken with an ex member of Team K, my friend David in Exeter found by accident that she is studying at Exeter University of all places !
She came to England thinking she would be unknown here and was almost right.
She says she is a 'serious' girl now and it is hard to get her to talk about AKB which is a shame.
We have promised not to reveal her name, the recent Miichan scandal was even on the BBC news and she does not want to be pestered.
I have been trying to see AKB for years so it is strange that an ex member has ended up here !


Sorry, I'm not sure where Micheal came from. I sometimes forget people's names. I'm sorry Tony.


That sounds great! I don't think even the girls themselves know how famous they are. Yes, the Miichan scandal was on Chinese Internet sites too. I found that interesting because almost no one cares about Japanese things here in China.


Haha! Yes, she does sound very interesting. I understand why you like her so much. You already know why I like Haruna Kojima so I won't explain it again.


I remember in Osaka. I went into the AKB48 store and all the girls that work there were in a state of shock. They'd never had a foreign boy in their store before, especially a cute one like me. Yes, many girls think I am so very cute. I told them that I was from Britain and they were so surprised, even the Japanese don't know that AKB are getting famous all over the world.


Yes, I know that many people make fun of her and that makes me mad. She's not stupid, not at all. She just thinks differently to the other girls. That's why I mentioned that we have similar personalities. She's like me, I also think differently to other people and get called stupid. But you know, people like me and her who think differently normally get better results then the others.


Wow, it's such a relief to have a place to unload my AKB and Haruna Kojima fandom somewhere. It's been bottled up for so long. In China, I am constantly hated because of my love of Japan and everything Japanese. In China, they find a young British boy who likes a Japanese idol group very amusing. I've heard the jokes, it's sometimes cruel.



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:08 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
what's up guys

@FreeFall - welcome to the thread man. I also like Yuko, she's one of my favorite member but Harunyan is my NUMBAAAH OOONE!!!
@Sensai Steve - wow another Harunyan fan just like me... I think your siggy is way too big man ehehehehe

have you guys seen this already?
Weezer did a cover of AKB's Heavy Rotation



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
Goldenarms wrote:what's up guys

@FreeFall - welcome to the thread man. I also like Yuko, she's one of my favorite member but Harunyan is my NUMBAAAH OOONE!!!
@Sensai Steve - wow another Harunyan fan just like me... I think your siggy is way too big man ehehehehe

have you guys seen this already?
Weezer did a cover of AKB's Heavy Rotation


Indeed. I LOVE Haruna. She will always be my 一番. Haha? You think so? I disagree! Hehe... I like my signature nice and big. Besides, it's a picture of Haruna...so it's not big enough.


Dude, why did you choose Haruna? What makes you attracted to her?



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:33 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Goldenarms

Yes I would like to know too !
Haruna Kojima is of course very pretty but I just like to know what attracts people to different members.
Acchan was my Goddess because there was a special aura about her and I have aready explained
here why Miichan is my oshi now.

Steve said he has problems being an AKB fan in China...he should try being married and being an AKB fan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
tonymiller wrote:@Goldenarms

Yes I would like to know too !
Haruna Kojima is of course very pretty but I just like to know what attracts people to different members.
Acchan was my Goddess because there was a special aura about her and I have aready explained
here why Miichan is my oshi now.

Steve said he has problems being an AKB fan in China...he should try being married and being an AKB fan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Haruna Kojima is gorgeous. I think I already explained why I'm attracted to her so I won't tell you again. Unless you want me to, I would be happy to explain it again. Hehe...


Yes, I can imagine that would be problematic. How do you manage it Tony?



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:29 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Sensai Steve

No I mean I want Goldenarms to explain, I already know why you like her and your signature looks fine to me...hehe

I hung an Acchan calender in our Dinningroom and my wife banished her to the spare room !
But even worse...she burned my Mayuyu photobook, she thought Mayu was only about 12 !



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
tonymiller wrote:@Sensai Steve

No I mean I want Goldenarms to explain, I already know why you like her and your signature looks fine to me...hehe

I hung an Acchan calender in our Dinningroom and my wife banished her to the spare room !
But even worse...she burned my Mayuyu photobook, she thought Mayu was only about 12 !


Oh, I see. Sorry. You think so? Thank you very much!


Oh my goodness. Burning your photobook! That's a little extreme, maybe. I can imagine you must have been very, very upset. Did you get another photobook? Maybe you can turn your spare room into an Acchan or Mayuyu Shrine.



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:09 pm

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
@Goldenarms
When I started to get into them I almost chose Nyannyan as my oshi, she's one of my favorite members, but Yuuko is so... I don't know how to explain. Besides loving a lot of the girls, Yuuko will always be my number one I guess hehe

Just like Tony said, it's very interesting how people get attracted by different members and it's nice to know the reason. I like how the girls personalities are very different from each other, and all of them has their own charm point, besides being extremely cute and pretty, of course hehe

@Tony
lol She burned your photobook! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@FreeFall

I like Yuko very much, she is such a character, but I do blame her a little for getting Acchan drunk that time when they had that drinking contest !
Yuko is a quarter American so Acchan had no chance !

My wife is Indian and thought Mayuyu was underage and she did forget to put her clothes on in her photobook.
My Acchan photobooks have been safe so far !



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
tonymiller wrote:@FreeFall

I like Yuko very much, she is such a character, but I do blame her a little for getting Acchan drunk that time when they had that drinking contest !
Yuko is a quarter American so Acchan had no chance !

My wife is Indian and thought Mayuyu was underage and she did forget to put her clothes on in her photobook.
My Acchan photobooks have been safe so far !


Indeed, Yuko is interesting. Quite a character and completely nuts. I like Yuko, but she's not my type. Too crazy, Haruna is more sensible and quiet, kinda like me so more my type. Wait, she's a quarter American? I would never have guessed, she looks like a "pure" girl, if you know what I mean?


Ah, I see. Sometimes the girls "forget" to put their clothes on. Has Acchan remembered her clothes in her photobook?



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:07 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Sensai Steve

Several members are mixed, not that it bothers me at all.
Sayaka Akimoto's Mother was Filipino which is why she towers over all the other girls
except for Mariko Shinoda of course ( the tallest member at 168cm ! )
At one time Akimoto wanted European looking girls which I think is sad.

Acchan remembered most of her clothes in her photobook but her one survived as she does
not look underage...hehe



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:11 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
@Tony/Freefall/Sensai The first time I saw Haruna Kojima was in the live action drama series Mei-Chan no Shitsuji. She's just playing a supporting character so she just appeared in some episodes but the first time I saw her she really got my attention. Then I started googling about her and I end up being an AKB48 fan.

I think the thing I like about Harunyan is her bubbly personality and her being very feminine
just like what Sensai said... she looks like a "pure" girl.

Physically, I really like her big ears ahahahahaha
I'm attracted to girls with big ears just like Haruna Ono of SCANDAL ehehehehehe
And I think Haruna Kojima is one of the most attractive member of AKB48

FYI for the new guys, I was not really into J-Pop. I was more of a K-Pop fan
but thanks to Haruna Kojima I started appreciating J-Pop music more.

Off topic: I just found out about Mii-chan's shaving her head. It really make me sad and when I saw the actual video man... it really breaks my heart seeing her crying.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:37 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
Goldenarms wrote:@Tony/Freefall/Sensai The first time I saw Haruna Kojima was in the live action drama series Mei-Chan no Shitsuji. She's just playing a supporting character so she just appeared in some episodes but the first time I saw her she really got my attention. Then I started googling about her and I end up being an AKB48 fan.

I think the thing I like about Harunyan is her bubbly personality and her being very feminine
just like what Sensai said... she looks like a "pure" girl.

Physically, I really like her big ears ahahahahaha
I'm attracted to girls with big ears just like Haruna Ono of SCANDAL ehehehehehe
And I think Haruna Kojima is one of the most attractive member of AKB48

FYI for the new guys, I was not really into J-Pop. I was more of a K-Pop fan
but thanks to Haruna Kojima I started appreciating J-Pop music more.

Off topic: I just found out about Mii-chan's shaving her head. It really make me sad and when I saw the actual video man... it really breaks my heart seeing her crying.


I also saw that TV Series. She is a very good actress. I hope that one day, when someone finally notices the screenplays I've written that I can have her to play the lead female role in one of my movies. It would be an honor. In fact, most of the movies I've written I have written for only her to play the lead. I hope my efforts are not wasted.


Hehe...yes. I noticed that about her too. But I have to say I never noticed her big ears until you mentioned it. Now I can't stop noticing them, they are kinda big...bless her. Yes, I also her personality too and her femaninity. That makes her even more attractive I think.


Sounds like she's very special to you. You appreciate it more because of her. I will say that she was one of the first Japanese girls I saw. I didn't notice Japanese girls before and then I saw her and everything changed.


What other J-Pop bands do you like? If you like AKB you should try Perfume. They're also very, very cute.


I saw that Video on Youku (Chinese YouTube). It was a little upsetting to see it. Those girls take their roles in AKB48 very seriously. It's hard to find that in other places.



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
@Sensai I also listen to Arashi, KAT-TUN, M-Flo, L'Arc En Ciel, Utada Hikaru, TERIYAKI BOYZ and SCANDAL of course.
And oh, I also like BoA and TOHOSHINKI... even though they're koreans they sing in japanese and also very popular in japan. ehehehehehe

AKB is the only Japanese girl group that I like when it comes to J-Pop genre but now that you mentioned it, I'll try to listen to Perfume.

Have you seen the drama Ikemen Desu Ne? It's the japanese remake of the Korean drama You're Beautiful. Harunyan play's the character of a villain in the drama. I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to see how she act as an evil character. I can't imagine Haruna Kojima acting as a bad person cause she's too cute too be bad. ahahahaha

I wanna see Harunyan to be in a Super Sentai series. ehehehehe
I think she will be a great super hero and awesome to see in a super hero costume. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:15 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
Goldenarms wrote:@Sensai I also listen to Arashi, KAT-TUN, M-Flo, L'Arc En Ciel, Utada Hikaru, TERIYAKI BOYZ and SCANDAL of course.
And oh, I also like BoA and TOHOSHINKI... even though they're koreans they sing in japanese and also very popular in japan. ehehehehehe

AKB is the only Japanese girl group that I like when it comes to J-Pop genre but now that you mentioned it, I'll try to listen to Perfume.

Have you seen the drama Ikemen Desu Ne? It's the japanese remake of the Korean drama You're Beautiful. Harunyan play's the character of a villain in the drama. I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to see how she act as an evil character. I can't imagine Haruna Kojima acting as a bad person cause she's too cute too be bad. ahahahaha

I wanna see Harunyan to be in a Super Sentai series. ehehehehe
I think she will be a great super hero and awesome to see in a super hero costume. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Wow! You got a very diverse music taste there. Lots of lots of J-Pop for you to enjoy! Personally, I am a huge fan if J-Rock and Visual Kei. I also adore Finnish rock bands too. Oh, yes and of course SCANDAL.


Perfume are a little like AKB, just there's less of them and they also prefer to "sing" techno and electronica instead of just Bubblegum Pop and the like. That being said, I prefer AKB to Perfume. AKB have more variety to their music. Also, their voices aren't digitized so they sound normal as opposed to machines.


You know, it's hard for me living in China. It's almost impossible for me to see Japanese TV Shows here because in China they don't like anything that's not Chinese...unless it's fashionable. Unfortunatly, AKB and Japan are not fashionable here at all. Maybe you read my last post about living here and have a deep love for Japan and everything Japanese. I've been described as a white man with a Japanese Heart. It's true, it will be difficult to find another westerner that loves Japan as much as me. The jokes are sometimes cruel. Anyways, sometimes I can get a torrent...if I'm lucky.


That being said, it does look very interesting. Haruna is normally a good character, so it will be interesting how she plays an evil character. She is indeed super cute. She's a cutie pie! But sometimes, cute girls can play evil characters better then others. They can hide the evil with their cuteness...personal experience has taught me this. But yes, it is hard to imagine her being evil, considering how cute she is.


What's Super Sentai series? Haha, yes. That would pretty cool. They should give her a Superhero name and a costume. Maybe something on the lines of a school uniform or Hello Kitty. I don't know, I don't really understand the Superhero thing. Anyways though, she would be an awesome superhero!



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Kae

Kae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/dreams_miyuki
Wow hi there Kojima Haruna fans ^
I used to be crazy about AKB48 and wanted to learn everything about them until recently they keep expanding and expanding (all the sister groups lol) and all the graduations make me tired.

Now I don't follow so much though I still watch their shows like AKBingo! and stuffs, but my oshimem since knowing AKB48 had never ever changed -- Kojima Haruna.

Although I'm a girl but she's just too perfect. I loved all the styles she went thru, for dramas or movies and stuffs XD



Since 24th Oct 2008
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
何十回 何万回 失敗しても 必ず朝は来る まだ知らない場所へ
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Man, I feel like I haven't posted in here in forever. It's good to see some more AKB fans!
My 48 oshis:
Kami-oshi - Minami Takahashi [Takamina] (I'm so excited for her solo)
AKB: Yui Yokoyama [Yui-han]
SKE: Kumi Yagami [Kuumin] (I still don't know who will be my SKE oshi after Kuumin leaves)
NMB: Sayaka Yamamoto [Sayanee]
HKT: Chiyori Nakanishi [Chyori]
KKS: Rina Hirata [Hirari/ Hilary]
I have to admit I don't pay enough attention to SNH and JKT to really have a real oshi, but for now, it's Sae and Akicha, respectively.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
@Keiko - well hello there fellow Harunyan fan. ehehehehe
@Sensai - Super Sentai series like Maskman, Turbo Ranger, Bioman or something like Sailormoon. ahahaha
Sorry all the Super Sentai series that I know is super duper old school... ARRRGH I'm so effin' old.
Yup, sometimes cute girls can be really really evil. Don't let their pretty looks fool you ahahahaha

@yoshinator54 - it's been a while since you posted here man.
I'm also excited about Takamina's solo project Jane Doe



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 am

Kae

Kae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/dreams_miyuki
Hehe hihi, just 1 more week+ to Takamina's release.
It feels like so long ever since announced..
I haven't hear the previews yet but the covers are getting my expectations high.



Since 24th Oct 2008
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
何十回 何万回 失敗しても 必ず朝は来る まだ知らない場所へ
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
Goldenarms wrote:@Keiko - well hello there fellow Harunyan fan. ehehehehe
@Sensai - Super Sentai series like Maskman, Turbo Ranger, Bioman or something like Sailormoon. ahahaha
Sorry all the Super Sentai series that I know is super duper old school... ARRRGH I'm so effin' old.
Yup, sometimes cute girls can be really really evil. Don't let their pretty looks fool you ahahahaha

@yoshinator54 - it's been a while since you posted here man.
I'm also excited about Takamina's solo project Jane Doe


Yes. There are many Haruna Kojima fans. She's a very popular girl it seems. Bless her.


I understand. It looks interesting. I'll check it out. It's okay, you're not old. I think me and you are around the same age. So no worries.


Yes, they can. Sometimes you must be careful. Cute girls are not always what they seem. I've been burned more then once on that particular subject. But Haruna isn't a bad girl. She's a very good girl, of course!



Now writing:

A Tale Of Two Sisters: The Song Of Male Desire.


:workhard: :workhard:
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
@Goldenarms - Did you know that Korisu was in an episode of Denji Sentai: Mega Ranger? I saw the episode when I was about 5 years old, but I didn't know that girl was Yuko until last year.



@topic:
By the way, today is Mayuyu's 19th birthday in Japan (3/26). .balloon.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Yoshinator54

I knew, but only because somebody told me !
Awww...chibi Yuko !

Too old to like AKB !
Nooooooooooooooooo !!!

It is hard to follow the 48's now there are bears of girls !
Back in 2005 there was only Team A of AKB to remember but now there are so many.
Even Takamina admitted she cannot always remember their names...hehe



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down