Go down

SH RADIO [Page 1 of 1]

SH RADIO
Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Can I suggest? how about..SH radio? so we can tune in? LOLOL. i bet it would be fun XD

Last edited by Luanna on Sun May 01, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: SH RADIO
Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
oh but we do have a podcast hosted by Snypershot and SakuRedux https://www.scandal-heaven.com/f36-sh-podcast
as for the radio like FM radio, i dont think its possible for now. Thinking

SH RADIO Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
FM radio is completely different from a podcast kaito.. xD

SH RADIO Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
i know that.. i just gave it as an alternative Onion XD

SH RADIO Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
good idea ahahahahaha

SH RADIO OH YEAH!!!

SH RADIO Kojiharufinal
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Well again, I have no idea on how that stuff works, lol.

If anyone will volunteer why not, like what snypershot did. Though we'll have to talk about things first.

SH RADIO Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
mc~ wrote:Well again, I have no idea on how that stuff works, lol.

If anyone will volunteer why not, like what snypershot did. Though we'll have to talk about things first.

Someone has to dedicate a server to be up 24/7 to be worth while!

SH RADIO Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
pretty much turn the podcast into a radio show is what am thinking, but as I have said in the past about the podcast, we thrive on listeners. The fact that more than half of our shows have over 100 hits are good, but to do a 24/7 radio means having a bigger hit count than over 100 per episode. As of right now there are several changes be made to the podcast, if the podcast gets big enough it would be ok to invest in the SH radio.

But be warned, Radio is gonna be a whole lot more difficult to maintain and deal with. Even legally deal with.

Also known as: Ross SH RADIO 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy SH RADIO 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
SH RADIO Rossba10
SH RADIO Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:24 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If you want help with making a radio on the site, ask people the DJs on the soshified forums, they have a pretty good system going on right now

SH RADIO 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

SH RADIO Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tofu wrote:If you want help with making a radio on the site, ask people the DJs on the soshified forums, they have a pretty good system going on right now

Uhm yeah, I got the Dj idea thing thanks to soshified!! XD maybe I should try to pm Dj Jennie or Rebe (if they're still alive) lol, just kidding. but i'm too shy. .____."

SH RADIO Sig
"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
it don't have to be a 24/7 radio. just like on the other forums they just have schedules
of the radio show at least 2 hours per radio session. this will be fun... we can listen to our favorite SCANDAL songs or other japanese artists while roaming around the forums. i know somebody who is a DJ in a forum. i'll try to ask him on how to work on it

SH RADIO Kojiharufinal
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, I wouldnt mind being a DJ.

I could pm one of my friends who is a DJ, and ask how they do it.

SH RADIO 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

SH RADIO Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

CharlesF

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/CreativitePublisher
I wonder who will play the role of DJ CAN-TA :p

As this project may work out, we may have:
real live broadcasts of Scandal cover performance,
some rare cellphone recorded inteviews with Girls and their ScandalTeam,
weekly j-pop charts,
news about the Band (from official sources like Scandal's blog, Twitter)
Japanese language lessons ( https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2555p20-nihongo-kyoushitsu#113795 )

and hopefully interviews with
1) OreSkaBand
2) StereoPony
3) Ferlyn Yoshimi ( http://ferlynyoshimi.blogspot.com/ )

about Their collaboration with Scandal.

Charles

Once I wrote:

Fool searches for wisdom,
total idiot searches for medicine to cure stupidity.

That's why I like to be only the fool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
CharlesF wrote:I wonder who will play the role of DJ CAN-TA :p

As this project may work out, we may have:
real live broadcasts of Scandal cover performance,
some rare cellphone recorded inteviews with Girls and their ScandalTeam,
weekly j-pop charts,
news about the Band (from official sources like Scandal's blog, Twitter)
Japanese language lessons ( https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2555p20-nihongo-kyoushitsu#113795 )

and hopefully interviews with
1) OreSkaBand
2) StereoPony
3) Ferlyn Yoshimi ( http://ferlynyoshimi.blogspot.com/ )

about Their collaboration with Scandal.

Charles

wait what?

I understand the live broadcast (not including how hard that would be to sync up properly, not including the quality of the sound)

How do you come across the cell phone interviews with the girls and Team Scandal?

weekly charts is easy.

News about the band is easy.

you are requiring that those who know Japanese help out then, so that conflicts with their schedule.

to get an interview with just one of these bands would be intensely difficult and would require lots of waiting if they agree to the interview (I don't know if those bands/people understand the language that is going to be spoken on the radio, but the language barrier is another factor)
1) OreSkaBand
2) StereoPony
3) Ferlyn Yoshimi

I mean what is to say that we don't add this on to the podcast or turn the podcast into the radio show? Saku and I discuss the information about SCANDAL, up coming releases and what not. We play music not just from SCANDAL but other bands. We can do bi-weekly listing for the week prior and the week of the show. If you guys want we can have tenjoun or one of the members that can teach Japanese, get on the show (would make more sense if they created there own thing, but several websites and videos or learning Japanese already exist in several parts of the internet). As far as gaining an interview, there needs to be certain numbers met in order to be considered for an interview. Bands are not likely to give out an interview that only a few hundred people will listen too, they want to get a big audience to listen to them talk.

Don't take this as me writing off the idea, it is a good idea, it is a possible idea, but while the possibilities can be endless, all the factors need to be accounted for prior to going along with a big plan like this.

Also known as: Ross SH RADIO 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy SH RADIO 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
SH RADIO Rossba10
SH RADIO Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 am

CharlesF

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/CreativitePublisher
snypershot wrote:

wait what?

I understand the live broadcast (not including how hard that would be to sync up properly, not including the quality of the sound)

How do you come across the cell phone interviews with the girls and Team Scandal?

weekly charts is easy.

you are requiring that those who know Japanese help out then, so that conflicts with their schedule.

to get an interview with just one of these bands would be intensely difficult and would require lots of waiting if they agree to the interview (I don't know if those bands/people understand the language that is going to be spoken on the radio, but the language barrier is another factor)
1) OreSkaBand
2) StereoPony
3) Ferlyn Yoshimi

I mean what is to say that we don't add this on to the podcast or turn the podcast into the radio show? Saku and I discuss the information about SCANDAL, up coming releases and what not. We play music not just from SCANDAL but other bands. We can do bi-weekly listing for the week prior and the week of the show. If you guys want we can have tenjoun or one of the members that can teach Japanese, get on the show (would make more sense if they created there own thing, but several websites and videos or learning Japanese already exist in several parts of the internet). As far as gaining an interview, there needs to be certain numbers met in order to be considered for an interview. Bands are not likely to give out an interview that only a few hundred people will listen too, they want to get a big audience to listen to them talk.

Don't take this as me writing off the idea, it is a good idea, it is a possible idea, but while the possibilities can be endless, all the factors need to be accounted for prior to going along with a big plan like this.

Hey Snypershot, thanks for opinion Happy
I just considered few steps, few goals to achieve - I don't really mean, they have to be made
out-of-box to start a radio show.

first let's have it running, have fun and after have bigger fun.

So brief explanation:
1) Live broadcast - I understand problem of latency, at which we could talk and write book about it,
but testing few software products will not hurt at all

2) Interviews recorded by fans - happens time to time, when Band members speak on the conferences,
rare materials

3) I do not expect people to leave Their every today duties, because the broadcast
- we do it, when we have time

4) Interviews with Scandal's fellow bands - first we could start from Ferlyn
(please read Her blog about co-operation with Scandal),
She is a busy woman, with popular Youtube channel, with popular Twitter,
but who says we can't try after one month of radio running
and a big plus is that she has direct email posted on her blog.

As for the language barrier:
Ferlyn understands English pretty well, OreSkaBand (I think Ikasu and Saki speak
the most, they ran official English blog, spoke with fans in English during tours)
Girls from StereoPony may have problems.

I hope this clarified a bit

Charles

Once I wrote:

Fool searches for wisdom,
total idiot searches for medicine to cure stupidity.

That's why I like to be only the fool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:51 pm

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
CharlesF wrote:
snypershot wrote:

wait what?

weekly charts is easy.

1) OreSkaBand
2) StereoPony
3) Ferlyn Yoshimi

Hey Snypershot, thanks for opinion Happy
I just considered few steps, few goals to achieve - I don't really mean, they have to be made
out-of-box to start a radio show.

first let's have it running, have fun and after have bigger fun.

So brief explanation:
1) Live broadcast - I understand problem of latency, at which we could talk and write book about it,
but testing few software products will not hurt at all

2) Interviews recorded by fans - happens time to time, when Band members speak on the conferences,
rare materials

3) I do not expect people to leave Their every today duties, because the broadcast
- we do it, when we have time

4) Interviews with Scandal's fellow bands - first we could start from Ferlyn
(please read Her blog about co-operation with Scandal),
She is a busy woman, with popular Youtube channel, with popular Twitter,
but who says we can't try after one month of radio running
and a big plus is that she has direct email posted on her blog.

As for the language barrier:
Ferlyn understands English pretty well, OreSkaBand (I think Ikasu and Saki speak
the most, they ran official English blog, spoke with fans in English during tours)
Girls from StereoPony may have problems.

I hope this clarified a bit

Charles

The higher you fly the harder you fall.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
for me, podcast is just enough already. and we have shoutbox + twitter and facebook. i think thats too much. and like what saku said, its too complicated if we're speaking of legal matters.

i guess saku and snyp had started with that idea too and came up with an equally enjoying podcast. Nice one

SH RADIO TOMOMI

SH RADIO Loadin13

SH RADIO Userba10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum