AM² Convention 2011 [Page 19 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Thu May 26, 2011 5:50 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@USG
hmmm i wonder why i missed your post before, are we really going to be required to sit? because i can't possibly imagine actually SITTING through a SCANDAL concert LOL.

@Stealth and KoiMoyou
You know what else would be cool besides glowsticks? A mob of us wearing SCANDAL HEAVEN t-shirts! Since we are planning on giving them shirts of their own, it will make us pretty recognizable in the audience. So please consider getting one!
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t3303p100-scandal-shirts#173034
P.S. happy birthday KoiMoyou!

Also in other news, there's something like a schedule here:
http://am2con.org/programming/event-directory

EDIT: lol its not working anymore, maybe we weren't supposed to see it now =X

SCANDAL's panel is on Sunday morning @ 10 and i'd imagine the autograph session to follow sometime after that. Nothing yet about the guest parties and the "special" meet & greet though.

Last edited by wat on Thu May 26, 2011 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
wat wrote:

SCANDAL's panel is on Sunday morning and i'd imagine the autograph session to follow sometime after that. Nothing yet about the guest parties and the "special" meet & greet though.
Is anyone else able to get the event-directory page to load? I just get a weird 404 page for exhibitors when trying to open it.

In any case, I extended my stay in Anaheim by one day to make sure I catch the special meet and greet, whenever it is.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 6:13 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mercurius wrote:In any case, I extended my stay in Anaheim by one day to make sure I catch the special meet and greet, whenever it is.

Yeah, I'm hoping they announce when that is soon... I'm sure a bunch of people need to make travel arrangements.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If I remember correctly UKSGirls mentioned it being on a Monday (maybe)? I'm sure she'll chime in on this

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 7:13 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
wat wrote:@USG
@Stealth and KoiMoyou
You know what else would be cool besides glowsticks? A mob of us wearing SCANDAL HEAVEN t-shirts! Since we are planning on giving them shirts of their own, it will make us pretty recognizable in the audience. So please consider getting one!

I agree with Stealth about the same color glowsticks, although the shirts will make us recognizable too. I'm trying to find stuff for either their Beauteen! or Shoujo S uniforms right now though, so I don't know if I'd wear the shirt, I think I might buy one anyway. Also thanks, I had a...decent birthday...even though I had to work. XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
wat wrote:@USG
hmmm i wonder why i missed your post before, are we really going to be required to sit? because i can't possibly imagine actually SITTING through a SCANDAL concert LOL.

@Stealth and KoiMoyou

EDIT: lol its not working anymore, maybe we weren't supposed to see it now =X

SCANDAL's panel is on Sunday morning @ 10 and i'd imagine the autograph session to follow sometime after that. Nothing yet about the guest parties and the "special" meet & greet though.

wow thanks for sharing!! wow i better be there like super early! lines might be long.....haha

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@wat: There are seats, but there is no requirement to sit. Do what you'd like Happy

That event directory was not supposed to be public Tongue Still working on that.

The "private" meet and greet date still has not been set (most likely monday), while the normal meet and greet and autograph session are on Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 27, 2011 6:07 am

Rinakss

Rinakss

Caless Student
Caless Student
tofu wrote:Heres what Ill do, I will buy a big thing of glowsticks and sell them for like .25, .50 or whatever price is needed to offset the cost of buying them..

Is that ok?

sweet! \(^o^)/ i'm planning on bringing some and if you are able to sell them to people at the con that means that hopefully we wont be the only ones in the crowd with glowsticks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 28, 2011 4:27 pm

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've been thinking about bigO's idea about a SCANDAL HEAVEN banner. I've been playing around with my print program and I have a local sign maker for the banner.

I need a better resolution SH logo though. I don't think the one I pulled off the gallery thread is high enough. I'm planning for a 9ft x 3ft banner.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

mhp

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
i wanted to go but no one would come with me because no one is interested in scandal here lol well anyways have fun you guys

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 3:00 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hi mhp, first of all you're a new member so hello and welcome.

second, there's no reason that you still can't come out to see the girls; i can almost guarantee you'll regret it if you don't come since this a chance you might not get again for a long time. if you're a california local, i would double down on that.

if you read through this thread, people are coming from all over the place to see them, so even if you can't bring your own friends, there will still be plenty of SCANDAL fans there!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 3:44 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Glenn: reonell created the logo; maybe you could ask him here in the thread he made for it (https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t207-scandal-heaven-s-new-logo) for a better/higher resolution.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Unfortunately for the logo, that size is the highest he created.

We've asked him a while back for a higher resolution one, but it was never done.

I think the reason was he couldn't do it, not because he didn't want to. Happy

If you know anyone who can vector it, that would probably be the only solution.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info, Pluto. Happy

And @USG: Just a quick question about being approved for press at the con: I know you need an ID + either a business card or press credentials, so would these business cards be all right?

Spoiler:

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes: That is perfect Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 4:20 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Great! Just wanted to check to make sure they were okay. haha. Thanks Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@propglenn: If the banner is a definite go, then we should just do quick rough drafts of what the banner will look like for the time being, then have it printed by the 15th or a week before AM2...

Just as Lale mentioned a while back about helping members with "emergency" funds for tickets, I'll take on most of the printing invoice if we decide to print it out of high quality materials... (I have a print shop I go to down here in SD, but they need about 2 weeks if it's to be printed on heavy matte/tarp material, other than that, we can always take it to Kinko's for a big poster or cloth banner... Printed banners run around $60-$150...)

I was thinking about printing it on a black background with gold leaf lettering, that way it doesn't blind the girls during their performance... HA HA! but yeah, let's throw some designs into the air and see what everyone goes for... We can worry about the details later when everything is finalized... (Bigger logos, color, price, etc.)

@mhp: Wat is 100% correct on that... Regardless if you don't have any friends who'd want to ride along with you to the show, you'd still be meeting us there anyways... I personally am meeting everyone for the first time at AM2 also, so we're almost in the same boat... Don't worry about coming alone, you'll truly kick yourself for missing out! Who knows if they'll ever come back to the states after this?

@thoseguiltyeyes: Kudos on the press gig! If you can handle your end on that, then it looks like the rest of the SH members on the outside would have to put in extra effort with the banner, representation, etc.... Give us a heads up if you need anything specific done!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
@mhp am coming in by myself from Arizona cause all my friends bailed on me, trust me you won't regret it.

@bigOeyez we got it covered dude, if we need something we'll be sure to ask

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 am

da_matte0924

International Performer
International Performer
@bigOeyez Hey dude, I want to help with the banner (if it's possible). I'm not going anymore, but I, at least want to contribute something if you guys need anything.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Things aren't looking good on my side due to visa issues, I still hope to be able to make it though.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Here is my design for the banner. I tried to keep it simple with plenty of white space so all of us can sign it. I pulled the image from JEFusion.com and asked them where they got it from. They pulled it from another site and don't know where. I think it was originally from a magazine. I would have liked to give credit to the artist but, oh well. I don't think there will be a problem.

I'm thinking a 9ft x 3ft banner will be enough.
@bigO....I know you suggested a black background but we need to write messages to them before we present it.

Suggestion? Please be kind and remember I only have a simple Print Shop program and I still don't know all the ins and outs of it.

Click on the design to see a better image.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:43 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
propglenn wrote:Here is my design for the banner. I tried to keep it simple with plenty of white space so all of us can sign it. I pulled the image from JEFusion.com and asked them where they got it from. They pulled it from another site and don't know where. I think it was originally from a magazine. I would have liked to give credit to the artist but, oh well. I don't think there will be a problem.

I'm thinking a 9ft x 3ft banner will be enough.
@bigO....I know you suggested a black background but we need to write messages to them before we present it.

Suggestion? Please be kind and remember I only have a simple Print Shop program and I still don't know all the ins and outs of it.

Click on the design to see a better image.

Spoiler:

that's an awesome design propglenn! wow that looks really good!

so i had a question....what do you think SCANDAL is gonna perform as there setlist? anyone have ideas of what you think is gonna be played?

i have a list of possible songs but idk if some are gonna be played

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Great design Glen - maybe just throw in a www.scandal-heaven.com under the site logo??? Also, maybe a little something in Japanese?? I was thinking something like - アメリカへようこそ! (Welcome to the US!)

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Nice, Glenn! And that image is originally from this artist/person here: http://daisukiscandal.jimdo.com/

Also, Erich made large vectors of the SH logo (thanks, Erich!), which you can see here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t207p20-scandal-heaven-s-new-logo#176349

One more thing: One month until AM²! AM² Convention 2011 - Page 19 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:09 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks guys!
@wat and Jade....Thanks for the vector. I'll replace it for the lower rez one.

@tenjou...I can put the www. in but will it seem like advertising and a little pushy. I don't know.
How does everyone else feel?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum