Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 39 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 am

Totes McGoats

Totes McGoats

Caless Student
Caless Student
Looking at all these images of all you guys greeting them at LAX makes me wish i had registered sooner. I would have gone. Oh well you guys did a great job. Kudos.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 am

Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 P1190356-1
Yes this photo captures the moment! thanks Noodles

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Funny thing about all this is that... I DIDN'T GET STARSTRUCK TIL TODAY! or didn't fully realize it at least... HA HA! I was sitting around at work and REALLY thought about it and it struck me... I was goofing around with SCANDAL this past weekend... CHYEAH!!!

Well since I was split up from the group at most of the greetings, I was pretty much front and center when I came up to the band... SERIOUS!!!

"Heh, this post turned out to be longer than I expected... I think I got caught up in the moment? HA HA! It's a lot of reading, but damn, I had to share my experience to you guys here since I can't express anything upfront..."

Spoiler:

Much love to everyone at SH that could attend and support the band!
Much love to AM2 for making it happen!

Especially much love to SCANDAL... nuff said...

Last edited by bigOeyez on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 am

Guitar85

Guitar85

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mercurius wrote:
Q: Tomomi, in Namida no Regret PV, you are the only one crying over a girl. Why is that, and is that how you feel about the other band members?
T: My character in the PV was crying over a close friend. I am close friends with the other three members, but definitely not romantically. I am interested in boys. (lots of awkward laughter over this)

"definitely not romantically. I am interested in boys"
it was too good to be true Tongue hahahaha (sorry for that comment but I had to say it xD)
Tomo is super cute :3
I imagine her face expressions so kawaii! lucky you guys that had the opportunity to be there with the girls!
& thanks for all the info you shared with us ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
@peter. EPIC.

kinda wish we were in the same group those times so i could see those interactions! Tomo is just too much fun to interact with and play around with hahaha

she just makes me melt Onion Love

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Damnit Peter. I should have gone in the lines again with you so I could see their reactions, especially Tomomi's. D:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:11 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@zim: dude man... it was priceless... you know how badly I wanted the siggy on the sticks, but thinking back on it, they gave me more than any inky sig on paper could be worth...

Even seeing Sadie messing around with Ross was priceless... man... I'm utterly speechless...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
yeah, it was definitely a complete package experience. the autographs and other material stuff cant really be compared with the interactions and laughs, and vice versa.

but dont worry, next time we see em we'll have learned from our mistakes and you can give em signed drumsticks while i give Tomo a Doraemon plushie haha .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@RYDAH BLADE & Zim: For the autograph session, it was just me and my sister... For the 1st meet & greet, Glenn, Toshiko, Ansom and my sister were there... Then the final meet and greet, it was just Vince, my sister and I...

My sister got the best view of our antics since she was always next to me... HA HA! but for real, SH put it down at AM2!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 am

yupyupyup

yupyupyup

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm jealous that you guys could go and greet them at LAX airport. I thought they would arrive at John Wayne. I did have a hunch that they would eat at the IHOP next to where I lodged. kanonxkanon concert was great, so it was not too great of a loss for me Happy May someone post their arrival vids for downloading? I saw them on Youtube.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You could just use a Youtube to MP4 converter to download the videos. Just Google for them. Some of them you won't even have to download the program, just have to copy and paste the link into a box or wherever it says to copy and paste the YT link to.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
yupyupyup wrote:I'm jealous that you guys could go and greet them at LAX airport. I thought they would arrive at John Wayne. I did have a hunch that they would eat at the IHOP next to where I lodged. kanonxkanon concert was great, so it was not too great of a loss for me Happy May someone post their arrival vids for downloading? I saw them on Youtube.

Tomo and Haru: http://www.mediafire.com/?degxd1mo4n6l1pt

Rina and Mami: http://www.mediafire.com/?qe4n4u3xlz7rz4c

enjoy Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:03 am

HaruhoKaisser

International Performer
International Performer
bigOeyez wrote:Funny thing about all this is that... I DIDN'T GET STARSTRUCK TIL TODAY! or didn't fully realize it at least... HA HA! I was sitting around at work and REALLY thought about it and it struck me... I was goofing around with SCANDAL this past weekend... CHYEAH!!!

Well since I was split up from the group at most of the greetings, I was pretty much front and center when I came up to the band... SERIOUS!!!

"Heh, this post turned out to be longer than I expected... I think I got caught up in the moment? HA HA! It's a lot of reading, but damn, I had to share my experience to you guys here since I can't express anything upfront..."

Spoiler:

Much love to everyone at SH that could attend and support the band!
Much love to AM2 for making it happen!

Especially much love to SCANDAL... nuff said...
WHOAA!!! Epic story dude!!!
I believe you leaved many impressions to them! xD
I hope you can see them again next time!!

Noodles wrote:
Thinking Demon wrote:@propglenn Excellent share there. It's a shame HARU giving the surprised look was not captured in the video (or was it? Saw HARU cupping her mouth with her hand but it looks like she's yawning or something of sorts)...they're great notheless. Ooh YEAH!

Can't thank you guys enough.

At first I thought Haruna ignored us cuz she looked pretty tired but then I saw this picture on my album:

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 P1190356-1

She's looking at the banner and smiling n_n

Then I'm sure most of you have seen this one already, cannot get any more explicit than this, they loved it:

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 P1190357
Ah Haruna noticed!!! Glad to know this XDD

The President of The Avatarless Clan, back in action!! *insert some cool-looking pose here* xD
----------

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 FunCorneruserbar

United by the love for SCANDAL~
----------
damatte0924 : Ed, I wanna go back to being the old Lexy Darla, I don't want hair!! especially long and lavishing straight hair from a shampoo commercial D<
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
From now on, please use this thread for all post-con discussion:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t3693-am-2011-memories

Recap posts will be merged into that thread soon.

Thanks!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 39 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.