You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Sket Dan

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down
SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
At the moment I'm watching Karneval 8D

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down
Animelover

Animelover

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm currently watching Pokémon, Digimon, One Piece, Soul Eater, Bleach, Classic Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, IGPX, Beyblade: Metal Fury, and Monsuno: Combat Chaos.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 2671772173 Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 976811
Back to top Go down
Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
continuing Detective Conan.....don't have any else to watch

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Hakouki, again

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down
Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
For now,
Currently watching :
Shingeki no Kyojin.
Wakfu (season 1).
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (TV series).

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Pixela10Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Phi Brain

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Mawaru Penguin Drum

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Oh my, I love Death Note, the killings in there and stuffs, you know, it's entertaining.

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
currently watching Clannad..

me want you..
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eAnime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
Che817

Che817

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sket Dance Season 2

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
sashiman

sashiman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Great Teacher Onizuka

Back to top Go down
SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Currently watching: Karneval
Waiting: Silver Spoon!!!! Yeaaah!!

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Clannad After Story..

me want you..
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eAnime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
Erick Taicho

Erick Taicho

Caless Student
Caless Student
Bleach! :D

Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Animelover wrote:I'm currently watching Pokémon, Digimon, One Piece, Soul Eater, Bleach, Classic Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, IGPX, Beyblade: Metal Fury, and Monsuno: Combat Chaos.

Finally someone that watches Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal besides me

@topic
currently I'm watching Deadman Wonderland

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

As of now, I am still watching Nichijou. I am currently on Episode 3. I started last week, but due to busying myself out of making user bars and stuff, I neglected it and I almost forgot that I still have yet to finish it. It is fun to watch, although the anime is over-exaggerated but what I like most about it is that it makes me laugh despite of it's unusual and ridiculous humor. It's considered slapstick I think, but not too much. In addition, the art is extremely cute. (I plan to learn how to draw the characters one of these days :3)

I wrote this long because there isn't a thread about Nichijou on here. And I won't dare to start one because I think no one will post on it anyway. HAHA! Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down
Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
After I completed Lovely★Complex yesterday, I started to watch La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~, which was recommended to me by the member above me. Currently, I am at the fifth episode. Happy

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down
chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
eeeee.... i think.. Gintama and Photo Kano.. pretty interesting anime... .dance.

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Rsz_un10
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Daz wrote:For now,
Currently watching :
Shingeki no Kyojin.
Wakfu (season 1).
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (TV series).

Wakfu ? The french Anime from Ankama ?

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
 Guilty Crown

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
Rayz1995

Rayz1995

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ore no Imouto ga Konnana Kawaii Wake ga Nai season 2. Anyone else following this anime?

Back to top Go down
chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
Rayz1995 wrote:Ore no Imouto ga Konnana Kawaii Wake ga Nai season 2. Anyone else following this anime?
me! :hehee:aaahh but today is the last episode of Oreimo S2.. i wish they will make the 3rd season

@topic
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru~ interesting anime...

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Rsz_un10
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down
Valkata

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The Ones that I am watching now are Shingeki no Kyojin and One Piece. I just finished watching GTO. AMAZING :D

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 Aot
Back to top Go down
somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm not really following any anime at the moment, but I am very interested in the new Gintama movie. Now just waiting for the subs to come out .mad.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 13 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.