Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy [Page 3 of 11]

Re: Final Fantasy
Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:I can tell you are an old FFVII veteran Plutonium !!!
I really wish they would remake it for the PS3 one day !

Only if Square goes bankrupt LOL.. though it could come to the NGP you never know.. Wink

Final Fantasy - Page 3 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:26 pm

harisalone12

harisalone12

International Performer
International Performer
I've never played FFVII, except for the Crisis Core on PSP...

Final Fantasy - Page 3 Signat10
~SCANDAL~ ROCK MY SOUL.... Nice one

~They also ROCK my WORLD~.toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 am

cLickdotcom14

cLickdotcom14

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dissidia 012 is the only thing i've addicted to,
they have now many FF characters there,especially i love the support thing..

oh and Crisis Core,i also tried the old FFVII and VIII in my psp with my Emulator^__^
FFX is the last FFseries i'd played.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 am

mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
Final Fantasy Type 0 is what we should wait for. I just really wish they don't move it to NGP/PS VITA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I got really excited today because I bought PSM3 magazine and on the cover
it said 'FFVII on PS3' !
But what they were saying was that you could download the old FFVII onto your
PS3, but it does only cost £7.99 from the PSN store which is good value if
you have never played it before !

Final Fantasy - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Yo! I'm also an FF fan! .uhuh. I literally grew up with it! I played and finished FF VII, VIII, IX, X, FFX-2 (although I didn't get the perfect ending, still planning on doing that..) and played FFXII till the part just before the final battle. (I got busy and never finished it! Again, still planning on doing that.. Onion Smile ) Couldn't play the current FF's cause I don't have a PS3.. =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I don't own a PS3 too, so I haven't played FFXIII. Currently playing FF Dissidia 012 on my PSP, just started though.

Just wanna say I like Crisis Core and the Dissidia series as well. Yes, it is not the familiar FF style, but they are fun to play nonetheless.

As for the FFVII remake, I personally think it may actually happen. Why? Cuz SE has been capitalizing on the previous titles a lot. That never really occur before SE was formed. ( Think Dissidia and Crisis Core etc). Not saying this is anything bad, just saying it appears to be the trend.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Well, at least we are sure that they already did a proper remake of an FF game; FFIV. But, that was released on a handheld, and as far as I know, SE has not yet released an FF remake on any console (correct me if I'm wrong). But, I sure hope too that they release an FFVII remake on the PS3/etc. I could just imagine a proportional lifelike Cloud like on the movies (Tifa anyone? Tongue) walking on a vast environment like a super huge sprawling Midgar, complete with people and futuristic cars *gasp*. And, the fight sfx should be as flashy as Advent but say, turn based. That would be nostalgic and fresh at the same time. Thinking

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Just imagine Wall Market on the PS3 and the Honey bee Inn !
With Cloud cross dressing it would have to be an 18 rating !

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:33 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
I guess you have a point. But that wouldn't be a bad thing right? And now, thinking of it, it would certainly feel a lot different (besides the graphics etc.) than the the original when you think that it would be way more realistic.. (I'm currently imagining what would Honey Bee Inn look like and.. wow.. .sweat. and the part where you meet "merry men"? It would be like.. .wtf.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
DUL7 wrote:Well, at least we are sure that they already did a proper remake of an FF game; FFIV. But, that was released on a handheld, and as far as I know, SE has not yet released an FF remake on any console (correct me if I'm wrong).

They actually did it a lot of times. With Final Fantasy Origins and all those other PSX remakes and repackages. I'm happy SH has a lot of FF lovers also looking forward to an FFVII remake. As for the rating though... It doesn't have to be mature. Unless SQEX wants it to be, which would either make or break Cloud's fanbase (depends on how they design him in 3D GIRL rendering). Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:16 pm

harisalone12

harisalone12

International Performer
International Performer
wow... they actually make some remakes... and you can play FF series from PSX through PSP.. even though it's quite hard to do... i play FF VIII in my PSP..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
it's quite easy actually. although your gonna be playing the GBA versions if you want the easy way (download a GBA emulator.)

FF I & II for the GBA, I haven't played....
FFIV Advance was good!
FFV Advance was... I don't dig leveling up too many Jobs.
FFVI Advance had a new translation. And i think the music was different too.

all worth the shot! sorry for the outburst of FF info. .nerd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
mid999 wrote:all worth the shot! sorry for the outburst of FF info. .nerd.
Don't worry, any information regarding FF is welcome Happy

My first Final Fantasy was VII, and since then I became an addict. So far I've finished FFV, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII and FFTA. One thing I'm sure, I'll never play the Online ones.

I've lost track from the series because I can't afford to buy new consoles, but I'd really like to play Versus XIII and Type-0.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:58 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
@Squall: (wow, your name is Squall! .smile. ) I have the same situation man.. I really want to play the FFXIII onwards but can't afford a new console.. .shy.

@topic: I really have nothing against the newer ones in the series to be different in terms of gameplay etc. Yes, I miss the old games but that's life. We change and so does our games. And btw I like FFXII! Even though it was diff. it was still a cool game on its own. .uhuh.

The one thing I really hope is that Square Enix will create an FF that has two versions, one with a new style battle system and one with an old school one (maybe say, turned based with a little innovation?) I think that would be so cool and caters to us "old" Hehee FF fans..

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
DUL7, FF XIII wasn't very good in my opinion. Graphically impressive and the battles are fun, but there's a feel of it being an unfinished product. It's really unfortunate because I found the story interesting and the characters compelling.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ hmmm.. I haven't played that so I don't know.. Maybe you thought I said FFXIII? It was "FFXII!". FFXII with (!). But anyways thanks for the opinion, I really hope I can play FFXIII one day.. Uhmm, what do you think of FFXII? Oh and you can call me Dul. .uhuh.

For me it was fun and the large amounts of side-quests imo made the game so much better to play. The story was fantastic, the graphics (at time of release) was good and the battle system was interesting, chalenging and compelling. I guess the only drawbacks I could think of was the short "main storyline" (but the side-quests make up for it imo) and the characters weren't as interesting as say FFVIII (although FXII's were okay, just not on par with the previous games imo..).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@DUL7
I have to agree with you about XII, even though we had a bunnygirl 'Fran' I still did not find the characters that interesting and it only took me 2 weeks to complete, the quickest FF yet !

I have to agree with Belz about XIII, my daughter and I bought a PS3 just so we could play it but we were disappointed with it, it was more like a fighting game than an RPG, just endless battles and the game makes you go one way all the time, you cannot wander off and explore like in the other games.
Which is a shame as like Belz I found the story and characters much more interesting than XII !

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 am

harisalone12

harisalone12

International Performer
International Performer
@tonymiller and belz i have to agree with you two... even though the gestalt mode was quite fun.. but it take many battles... there is one that so long..(the battle times..) there was even a super duper hard boss... it's so frustrating .fustrated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 am

mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
Every FF game has something good and something bad. Personally, here are things I think that are negatives. FFI got me not knowing what to do next a lot, FFII has this crazy leveling system that took me a long time to understand, FFIII had lame Onion Knight clone characters, FFIV I can't really say what was bad about it (I enjoyed it a lot), FFV had BUTZ (sorry). FFVI had this unevenly difficult final act, FFVII's story was convoluted, FFVIII's draw system made it a piece of cake to beat, FFIX had a story that I found childish (again, sorry), FFX had FFX-2 (btw, who has played X-2 here?). FFXI was very time-consuming (patches). FFXII had LARSA. FFXIII... you pointed out the negatives already. Don't get me started with FFXIV.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 am

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ wow.. you played a lot of FF games and being only 16! Me --> jealous..

I agree with your opinion about FF and FFVIII (although I don't think it's such a negative aspect of it, and imo FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2 and FFXII are all easy to play if you allow yourself to take advantage of it's certain "traits"..)

and yes, as I have stated, I have played FFX-2.. .smile. and imo it wasn't so bad.. it's a good game on it's own.. my only complaint about it is I'm just not used to only 3 characters in an FF game..

Larsa was cool man! .common. but I respect your opinion..
and FFIX is one of the most memorable FF games for me.. It doesn't bother me about the child-ish story.. (well, maybe because I grew up on watching Disney movies and drinking Nido and Milo, lol)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 am

guueen

guueen

Caless Student
Caless Student
YAY i love FF .happy.

i played FF7 but i only until the end of disc 1. i never had the disc's 2 &3 bcause i only borrowed the disc 1 .fustrated. XDD

i completed FFVIII & FFIX though and FFVII crisis core and dirge of cerberus. I played FF Dissidia. Cloud was my favorite character! .love. i also repeatedly watched Advent children. and the anime where denzel tells his story. XDD

i think it's obvious that i'm an FFVII fan, a remake would be good, but i doubt i can play it though (PS3 out of reach .whiteflag. . but i've always wanted to play FFX & X-2 but i don't have the console.

is there a way to play FFX on PC? i really wanna know, because i'm planning to play FFVII on pc. .evilgrin.

LOVE i always go "kyaaaaaaaaaa~" for SCANDAL LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:48 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@guueen
That is so sad that you only played FFVII to the end of disc 1, you missed so much cool stuff !
If you have a PS3 you can download FFVII for a tiny amount of money but of course you need a PS3 !
I have heard you can get FF for the PC but I have never seen it in England, look it up on the internet !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
@guueen: For FFX and anything PS2-related, you can try emulators but it would be complicated if you haven't tried emulators in the past and it also has a little high system requirements. If you're really interested, check this site. Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 am

mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Dul: i got a little carried away there. sorry. Larsa is... Not cool. haha. Sorry. Reminds me of Leon(?) from Namco's Tales series. .shy.
FFX-2.. Yuna's transition from High Summoner to J-Pop Diva was... .boom.

@guueen Dul's right. It's complicated. I've tried. Not a great experience without a proper controller. And... I too have watched Advent Children... More than a hundred times I guess. .punches.

Last edited by mid999 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.