SNSD [Page 12 of 27]

Re: SNSD
Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:02 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm not sure what to think of the subgroup... if it had my bias Sunny I'd be all for it since I'll take all the Sunny I can get lol but as it is I dunno.

tonymiller wrote:More names to learn...sigh !
Well worth it though :) They're such nice people it's really fun to be a fan. :)

Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@320x200
I agree, I enjoyed learning the names of AKB48.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
320x200 wrote:I'm not sure what to think of the subgroup... if it had my bias Sunny I'd be all for it since I'll take all the Sunny I can get lol but as it is I dunno.

tonymiller wrote:More names to learn...sigh !
Well worth it though Happy They're such nice people it's really fun to be a fan. Happy

.wtf. I would love a Sunny only subgroup... specially if she left SNDS rofl! I really don't like her forgive me. xD

But I wonder what is to became of my Sooyoung now?!?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hammer wrote: .wtf. I would love a Sunny only subgroup... specially if she left SNDS rofl! I really don't like her forgive me. xD But I wonder what is to became of my Sooyoung now?!?

Sooyoung fans are often jealous of Sunny's perfection, so I can understand. You're forgiven. .evilgrin.

Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
320x200 wrote:
Hammer wrote: .wtf. I would love a Sunny only subgroup... specially if she left SNDS rofl! I really don't like her forgive me. xD But I wonder what is to became of my Sooyoung now?!?

Sooyoung fans are often jealous of Sunny's perfection, so I can understand. You're forgiven. .evilgrin.

.nani. How dare you!! The Goddess Sooyoung is second only to SCANDAL! I believe I will have to teach you a lesson .knuckles. the hard way...

OMG what did they do to Taeyeon!

btw, I do hope the main group doesn't go on a small hiatus because of this...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
^ I wanted to know about that as well... I couldn't tell who she was... taeyeon... I doubt they'd go on hiatus just for these three... its just a sub group like dobondobondo I guess... AKB48 has alot of sub groups you see them running fine...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, so they're now a subgroup eh? I never expected that SNSD turned to having sub units. I want them together as 9. Oh well. The other members need a rest too~ I heard that Tiffany directed twinkle? Now SNSD has their very own director in the group!

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Asaya

Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
i'm a half a SONE and half a SCANDAL fan!!!my favourite member is Sooyoung and yuri!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Asaya
I only recently gave in and listened to some K-Pop.
I like SNSD too, my favourite is Sunny.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Licht09

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My favorite is Taeyeon! I hope I can Scandal and SNSD in a show together.. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 11:16 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Asaya wrote:i'm a half a SONE and half a SCANDAL fan!!!my favourite member is Sooyoung and yuri!

I love all of them but sooyoung and sunny are my favs .clap.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Licht09 wrote:My favorite is Taeyeon! I hope I can Scandal and SNSD in a show together.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i was hoping this too!!! i want them to collab!! haru's dancing skills is like on par with the main dancers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i like all of them but

my bias is yoona, sunny, taeyeon, jessica

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 4:40 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:I only discovered them today, they are like Japanese girls but with legs!

The legs are deceiving! I was really surprised to find out Sooyoung, who looks really tall in the group, is the same height I am (5'7").

I can't remember if this has been linked before...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 5:17 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hapihapi wrote:
Licht09 wrote:My favorite is Taeyeon! I hope I can see Scandal and SNSD in a show together.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i was hoping this too!!! i want them to collab!! haru's dancing skills is like on par with the main dancers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I so agree on that! Maybe someday! We'll see. Wink

300x200, I remember that video. And I was like "asdfghjkl" <3 She (Haruna) said "They're Kawaii" many times!

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 5:07 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
just found out that SNSD have created their first official sub-group called TaeTiSeo (TaeYeon, Tiffany, Seohyun)

their first single:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 am

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
^ Wow that is awesome haha I must keep track of this sub group. The girls are so pretty in the Video Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
my bias LOVE

such perfection <3 .cool. gonna post some of my bias' pics some other time .uhuh.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 7:26 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I thought she was great in Mr Taxi :)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
@hapihapi: Yoona is very pretty. Have you seen her in her drama? I find it amazing how she can sing, dance, and act. Not to mention that she is very beautiful.

But my bias is Hyoyeon. I love the way she puts so much passion into dancing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 19, 2012 2:11 am

Licht09

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@hapihapi Wow! That's a lot of pics there! She's really good in her drama imo..

@320x200 I really like those practice vids! Taeyeon's outfit is so cute! And Sooyoung is so sexy. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 19, 2012 2:09 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
@kawaii93 i saw you are my destiny but didnt get to finish it, i only saw ony 10 eps?XD i like her acting :D that is also the drama that she won an award...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
^ You're already on episode 10?! I'm only on episode 3. I'm spending my holiday (today
) watching episodes. It's really good so far Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Is there a really good place to get subbed episodes of shows SNSD members are in like that one, Invincible Youth, etc?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
@kawaii93 ye, but i halted it... im planning to continue it when the school finishes Happy) and have fun watching

@320x200 how about in ssf??

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 pm

harunatic!

harunatic!

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Guys, anyone finished watching Love rain? ^^ It was really good!

Back to top Go down