SNSD [Page 15 of 27]

Re: SNSD
Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:23 pm

fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
wow a thread for SNSD. I love these girls equally too=) but i might be loving Scandal more now coz i always had this liking towards band music=)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 pm

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i'm a fan of snsd too ..

Last edited by yhanika on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm

timochwan

timochwan

Caless Student
Caless Student
SNSD's "I got a boy" is actually quite addictive.
I wasn't a fan of them from the start. But this song got me thinking... CANTA Emmm
But no matter what, SCANDAL will ALWAYS be my number one! .hail.

.love. TOMOMI MY GODDESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm the opposite. I don't like " I got a Boy" or most of their new ones. I'm more of a fan of their old ones.

But yeah, SCANDAL wa ore no ICHIBAN desu~!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
BigDnm01 wrote:I'm the opposite. I don't like " I got a Boy" or most of their new ones. I'm more of a fan of their old ones.

Agree. I like their old songs better like Echo and Kissing You.

And I prefer to listen to the Japanese versions of their songs. Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:44 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i memorized their dance step before but i'm no longer active about their new updates or events

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:07 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:
BigDnm01 wrote:I'm the opposite. I don't like " I got a Boy" or most of their new ones. I'm more of a fan of their old ones.

Agree. I like their old songs better like Echo and Kissing You.

And I prefer to listen to the Japanese versions of their songs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's not that I don't like their new songs but I like their older songs more than the new ones.

Here's my top 5 SNSD song

1.Gee (this one never gets old)
2.Girls Generation
3.Into The New World
4.Genie
5.Baby Baby

I prefer original korean version of their songs... SO NYUH SHI DAE HWAITING!!!

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
sad to say but i don't have time for them now my time is always with scandal now

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 am

parkseonyang

parkseonyang

Caless Student
Caless Student
yhanika wrote:sad to say but i don't have time for them now my time is always with scandal now
same over here, but at that time, without having to think much, my favourite songs were:
1) Genie
2) Into the new world
3) Kissing You
4) Girls' Generation
5) Complete

Most of the songs I liked are well before The Boys era; I actually loved them all the way after IGAB came out. I think one of the reasons I left that fandom was because I noticed their dances weren't as sharp and crisp as they used to be... They (or their management) seem to be having them spend a lil too much time on non-singing/dancing activities such as acting/hosting/attending various ceremonies/appearing on variety shows... just my view!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
for me maybe because it's takes too long to release a new album of them

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:56 am

fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
i also found it weird that i like both snsd and scandal. but i guess its my super long liking towards rock which brought me here over and over again .uhuh.
however, it makes me sad when i see ppl bashing either groups... i mean thats like super childish.... it makes both sides look bad... those ppl bring shame to their fan-base and the artist themselves

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
we have to respect the other groups too .. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 05, 2013 3:56 pm

IDsofw

IDsofw

Caless Student
Caless Student
SNSD?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]i used to like them...but then i met [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] S C A N D A L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Of all Korean girlbands, I like SNSD the most. Not because of their looks (like most guys do in my place), but because their choreography is so damn hard to follow.

This may take down what I just said, but I like them also because there's Taeyeon in there. I like her voice as much as her cuteness. CANTA Nosebleed

.omg.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 9:32 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
SNSD are special to me because they are the first Korean girl group I saw.
I thought wow, just like Japanese girls but with legs !

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 3:41 pm

charleskerwin

charleskerwin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL likes SNSD. Or maybe just Haru. That's why I decided to become a SONE. :))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 3:53 pm

chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
aaa i don't know this SNSD thread! LOVE

the first K-pop girl band i like~

their performances are awesome! their stage, choreo, and their songs~ .love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
fengbei wrote:however, it makes me sad when i see ppl bashing either groups... i mean thats like super childish.... it makes both sides look bad... those ppl bring shame to their fan-base and the artist themselves

I agree to this.

I also found a post on a Scandal FB fan page saying that SCANDAL is more talented than SNSD. This is just so wrong. You can't say that the other is more talented than the other because they are different. SCANDAL is a band, SNSD is a pop group.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Sugarcube wrote:
fengbei wrote:however, it makes me sad when i see ppl bashing either groups... i mean thats like super childish.... it makes both sides look bad... those ppl bring shame to their fan-base and the artist themselves

I agree to this.

I also found a post on a Scandal FB fan page saying that SCANDAL is more talented than SNSD. This is just so wrong. You can't say that the other is more talented than the other because they are different. SCANDAL is a band, SNSD is a pop group.
True. Even if they're the same type, we shouldn't compare artists with each other. They're all artists, they have talent in art (hence the word "art"-ist), and people have different talents from each other. And the fans have different preferences from each other. There's really no reason to compare different things.

Although, I can say musicality-wise I prefer Scandal over SNSD. But like I said above, I like SNSD for the dance. It's just my preference.

Alright, this is getting off-topic. Lets talk no more about this comparison, anti-smackdown thing. Let's talk more about this topic's title.

.omg.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:

I agree to this.

Those fans seriously need a slap in the face and get a attitude check. Try fast pace dancing (on heels for 90% of the concert's duration) and singing, its not easy. PLUS having to sing and converse in a different language and tour places on a schedule WAY more hectic than SCANDAL's national tours. All that stress isn't anything near what the usual person can withstand. I'm not saying SCANDAL gets it easy. If Haruna saw those posts herself, she'd get angry and embarrassed to have such ignorant people who call themselves fans.. being a massive K-pop fan herself.

SCANDAL aren't prodigal instrument players, it all came through hard work and practice. Same with SNSD (but I must say Taeyeon and the main vocalists of SNSD were gifted with particularly outstanding voices.)

Apparently SNSD is going to have a world wide tour. I can't wait!! LOVE

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 11:15 am

Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
I'm a huge fan of SNSD Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I L0ve Scandal!!        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Forever Scandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 9:07 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I've started to watch them, and even if I'm basically a rock/metal fan (I say it often haha) they rock !!!! Their songs are catchy and their music videos are very colorful. I discovered them due to Sugarcube's signature/avatar (thank you by the way .hail. ).
And the thing that's also cool about them, that's they all have their moments in the videos.

( @Sugarcube : your signature .nosebleed. even if she failed to throw the ball like Jessica haha, best fail I've ever seen)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 8:45 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
HAHAHAHA! Nice to hear that, darksider. Happy

I've watched a lot of MVs from other K-Pop Artists but SNSD's MVs are the ones which makes me rape the replay button.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 10:24 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I saw their performance in a US talk show (The Late show with David Letterman) it's like an extended version of "The Boys", awesome performance !

PS : Sunny made me laugh at the beginning haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 9:55 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote: