Go down

Racing car game [Page 1 of 1]

Racing car game
Posted Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hey there guys, so I just got this crazy apetite for a Racing game, It doesnt need to be new, it can be as old as you want but it need to be played on the Xbox 360, Im not a fan of computer racing car games anyway.

I've played Burnout Paradise and it didnt give me AT ALL the feeling I was looking for, if you can suggest some good racing car games where you can customize your car without really having to know a lot about cars to enjoy the game, that would be very awesome.

thanks!

Edit: gunners made me realize my mistake here and so i'll fix.

The game can be from any other console, just drop the title here and a little description if you can and I'll look it up and see if it exists for the xbox 360.

thanks again!

Racing car game Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Re: Racing car game
Posted Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Venc

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hmmm..Try "Need For Speed : Carbon" or "Needlale..its 2006 game but I think you can costumize your car without many knowledge about car modification..

if you want to try Police Chase gameplay try Need For Speed : Most Wanted..NFS : carbon is focused on car modification and illegal racing..

Racing car game ONE+OK+ROCK+whats+in+201002
Racing car game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrBOqGgJrc8iYfd7NQBoXVpdvPdUUL9RuOOwj7LiDvXiqBp1n3&t=1

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 3:11 pm

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
I played this in computer, dunno if there's the Xbox version. I played Need for Speed: Most Wanted and I found this game very interesting

thanks kaito for the userbar Racing car game 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm

ken0601

ken0601

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://ani-culture.net
Dude, get the PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 while you are at it.

No fancy storyline or irritating cops to bust you in NFS, but pure adrenaline rush while zipping down some of the famous circuits like Suzuka or Circuit de la Sarthe.

The customization is full from engine to exhaust to tires or external aero kits.

Been playing this since I gotten my PS3 back in February and can't find other games to displace it yet lol.

Racing car game Chiya300x50
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
Hi Try " Test Drive Unlimited 2 " i play that since february 11 :D

check the website . . . .

> Official Homepage <
Test Drive Unlimited 2

> Debut Trailer <
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Debut Trailer

" U CANT CUSTOMIZE YOUR CARS ! ONLY SKINNING AND PERFORMANCE TUNING IS AVAILABLE ! "

I made a SCANDAL skin on my Nissan 370Z .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

PFULMTL

PFULMTL

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/PFULMTL
We played the crap out of Dirt 2 on PC. Was some good drunken fun. To make it more fun we swap cars out for different types of races. For example on the bumpy tracks we used the trailblazer cars and you can get some crazy high jumps because the car is faster.

Waiting for Dirt 3 now.

Racing car game 46365
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

xDamiano

xDamiano

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/xDamianoo
for X360 I can recommend Import Tuner Challenge Nice one It is the sequel to the decade running Shutokou Battle series of games known as Tokyo Xtreme Racer. You can race on Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway and famous Wangan Bayshore Route. Fantastic game Happy

I can also recommend two excellent racing games for PC: GTR Evolution and Test Drive Unlimited (also available for X360). Some time ago I even emulated Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 (PS2) .wow. and uploaded many gameplay vids on my YT profile:

https://www.youtube.com/user/xDamianoo

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:23 am

trojan01

trojan01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.kaskus.co.id/member.php?u=1677182
try NFS : Hot Pursuit ..

best game .. Nice one Nice one

Racing car game Sekandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 3:15 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ken0601 wrote:Dude, get the PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 while you are at it.

No fancy storyline or irritating cops to bust you in NFS, but pure adrenaline rush while zipping down some of the famous circuits like Suzuka or Circuit de la Sarthe.

The customization is full from engine to exhaust to tires or external aero kits.

Been playing this since I gotten my PS3 back in February and can't find other games to displace it yet lol.

^^ No need imo since the 360 also has a good amount of racing games imo.

@topic: Lale, I recommend picking up Forza 3 since it has a nice amount of cars, customizations, tuning etc.. that rivals GT5 imo.. well Forza 3 is meant to rival GT5 anyway =p Plus the car controls in Forza 3 imo are a little better for a casual racing fan like myself lol .chesttap. I may also suggest picking up Need for Speed Shift 1, Shift 2: Unleashed and GRID too if you enjoyed Forza 3 and wanting more racing games for your collection ^_^ Someone recommend Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.. I got a feeling you might not like it since it's made by the same guys who made Burnout. And NFS: Most Wanted, it's very good and very fun game that I strongly recommend also with awesome cutscenes, decent car tuning and a really fun single player mode.

Racing car game Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
furyshinobi wrote:
ken0601 wrote:Dude, get the PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 while you are at it.

^^ No need imo since the 360 also has a good amount of racing games imo.

@topic: Lale, I recommend picking up Forza 3 since it has a nice amount of cars, customizations, tuning etc.. that rivals GT5 imo.. well Forza 3 is meant to rival GT5 anyway =p Plus the car controls in Forza 3 imo are a little better for a casual racing fan like myself lol .chesttap. I may also suggest picking up Need for Speed Shift 1, Shift 2: Unleashed and GRID too if you enjoyed Forza 3 and wanting more racing games for your collection ^_^ Someone recommend Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.. I got a feeling you might not like it since it's made by the same guys who made Burnout. And NFS: Most Wanted, it's very good and very fun game that I strongly recommend also with awesome cutscenes, decent car tuning and a really fun single player mode.

Allright lets see, I already got Test drive unlimited 1, pretty good game and it has some sort of what I was looking for. I remember playing some kind of NFS on Pc where you would drift like craaaazy and it was awesome.

I will check Forza 3 out fury, thanks!

Racing car game Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:

Allright lets see, I already got Test drive unlimited 1, pretty good game and it has some sort of what I was looking for. I remember playing some kind of NFS on Pc where you would drift like craaaazy and it was awesome.

Awesome choice =] I also got Forza 3 as well but busy with Mass Effect 1 atm ^_^ I might even vs you in a few races but I suck at it lol .ehem. I mostly play on easy since I want to get all the unlocks xD That game you might be talking about is either Need for Speed Underground or Need for Speed Underground 2.

Racing car game Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
furyshinobi wrote:
Noodles wrote:

Awesome choice =] I also got Forza 3 as well but busy with Mass Effect 1 atm ^_^ I might even vs you in a few races but I suck at it lol .ehem. I mostly play on easy since I want to get all the unlocks xD That game you might be talking about is either Need for Speed Underground or Need for Speed Underground 2.

are those available for xbox360? I'd totally get em and they probably are super cheap anyway haha. I'm also playing ME1 :OO

Racing car game Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:
furyshinobi wrote:
Noodles wrote:

are those available for xbox360? I'd totally get em and they probably are super cheap anyway haha. I'm also playing ME1 :OO

Yup, if you are talking about backwards compatibility. Those 2 games were originally on the big fat, black Xbox but can run on the xbox 360. Make sure that you are connected to Live though so it can download some patches, etc. =] LOL, I'm playing ME1, ME2 and trying to prepare myself for ME3 when it comes out next year. I'm trying to be faithful to Ashley so I have to resist Miranda .silence.

Racing car game Wzm3OfP
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
furyshinobi wrote:
Noodles wrote:
furyshinobi wrote:
Noodles wrote:

Yup, if you are talking about backwards compatibility. Those 2 games were originally on the big fat, black Xbox but can run on the xbox 360. Make sure that you are connected to Live though so it can download some patches, etc. =] LOL, I'm playing ME1, ME2 and trying to prepare myself for ME3 when it comes out next year. I'm trying to be faithful to Ashley so I have to resist Miranda .silence.

Edit: I'll re-open this so I dont have to make another topic.

So I downloaded NFS Underground 1 & 2 and neither of em its the one I was looking for.. Sad I remember you specifically had Drift challenges, you had to drift and get drift points in order to win the challenge, anyone remembers?

Racing car game Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^ Are you sure it's not Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2? Those are the ones that I know that gets points in drifting.

Well, there's Racedriver Grid which I haven't played that gives you points when drifting.

Racing car game Wzm3OfP
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I spoke to my friend and it was Need for speed CARBON! Haha, I downloaded it and all but its not so appealing anymore, but its a great game when you play it for the first time. Now imma close this! Thanks fury Tongue

Racing car game Slide-13
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.