Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter
Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah we can try their recording company,Epic Records or something..

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Koide Namizo

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

so??which one we will do first??email or physical letter??

Heso...!!!

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Newsiggy
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Z
Hehee SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Koidi Hehee
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Terriermon15
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Shp
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
jac-kira wrote:Parece que sera complicado. Pero alguien sabe a donde hay que enviarlo. Seria bueno que solo lo leyeran de este lugar. .sweat.

GT:
It seems that will be complicated. But someone knows where to ship. It would be good to just read it this place.

AL final en que quedaron? en mandar un mail o una carta? un texto general o una linea por persona? Mi ingles es malisimo y tanta ida y vuelta me mareo jajaja estaria bueno que escriba una linea cada persona en su idioma Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ Uhhhh Miraclediving,please do not talk in other languages here because many of us speak English and this is an English forum,if you want to talk in another language please provide a translation for it.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 am

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
EugeneAng wrote:^ Uhhhh Miraclediving,please do not talk in other languages here because many of us speak English and this is an English forum,if you want to talk in another language please provide a translation for it.

Sorry, I dont speak good english, so I asked to the spanish guy about the letter xD Im confused haha sorry. I'll try to do translations in the next post.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 am

hamatori

hamatori

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal Summit Vol.2 is coming soon... on 3rd Feb. Better be ready than sorry LOVE

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Summitv2
source: http://6109.jp/scandal4/?info=1#inf_1011
Spoiler:
site: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/?plst_comment&in_ES017-07

anyone with high speed internet connections please record it, then share heheheh

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Uhhh i think the Summit news should be moved to the News forum?

Miraclediving:Your English is pretty good!Dun worry about it. Nice one

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm

jac-kira

jac-kira

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.phentos.forosactivos.net
I do not speak English very well.
Demo~, It would be better than this written in Japan.

Si esta mal escrito bue.. pero la idea es que sea en japonés. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
but...who writte in japanese here? xd

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:08 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
any progress here? xD .happy.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm

porcupine_tree

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
Ok guys, spoke with mc about the letter and right now he and I are really busy with schoolwork; on my part I'm completely swamped with schoolwork so it's pretty stressful and the semester ends only in late February. I'm really sorry guys, but I will make sure the fan letter comes to fruition so don't give up on this yet please...
Shinkou wo mochi tsuzukeru to no hado isshoni shigoto wo kika se!*

*Translation: So let's keep the faith and let's work hard together!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
porcupine_tree wrote:Ok guys, spoke with mc about the letter and right now he and I are really busy with schoolwork; on my part I'm completely swamped with schoolwork so it's pretty stressful and the semester ends only in late February. I'm really sorry guys, but I will make sure the fan letter comes to fruition so don't give up on this yet please...
Shinkou wo mochi tsuzukeru to no hado isshoni shigoto wo kika se!*

*Translation: So let's keep the faith and let's work hard together!

Fan letter can wait hehe, first the studies!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:18 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
take your time porcu ~

oh and don't think too much of scandal while doing your schoolworks ok?

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 438254

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.mattcannotwrite.co.uk
Just thought I would post my two cents:

Physical letter is way better in my opinion. You just can't beat having something in your hands to look at.

Secondly, Rina shows off the fanmail they get in the blog so it's certainly possible. I think they get sent to the record company. They never seem to have an address, only the name of the member.

C) I am in Japan. Perhaps my address can be used as a gathering point for all the items until we know where to send it? OR failing that, the next concert of theirs I go to after the card is ready I can throw it on stage or something... .toj. maybe cry until the bouncers let me backstage to give it to them .happy.

4) Does anyone here know much Japanese? I know some but I worry about communication. I don't know how much English the band know, though I think Tomomi is the best at English. Having not long been out of High School though. They will know some English. I teach here so I know what kinda thing they would have studied. Still, the more we can write in Japanese the better.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 am

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mrmonkey1980 wrote:Just thought I would post my two cents:

Physical letter is way better in my opinion. You just can't beat having something in your hands to look at.

Secondly, Rina shows off the fanmail they get in the blog so it's certainly possible. I think they get sent to the record company. They never seem to have an address, only the name of the member.

C) I am in Japan. Perhaps my address can be used as a gathering point for all the items until we know where to send it? OR failing that, the next concert of theirs I go to after the card is ready I can throw it on stage or something... .toj. maybe cry until the bouncers let me backstage to give it to them .happy.

4) Does anyone here know much Japanese? I know some but I worry about communication. I don't know how much English the band know, though I think Tomomi is the best at English. Having not long been out of High School though. They will know some English. I teach here so I know what kinda thing they would have studied. Still, the more we can write in Japanese the better.
throw it on stage!!!! :D!!
ey, do u live in japan but u dont speak japanese?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I speak some Japanese, but I'm still learning. And what I would want to say to Scandal, I wouldn't want to make mistakes! So I just wondered.

Im British, but I work here.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 am

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mrmonkey1980 wrote:I speak some Japanese, but I'm still learning. And what I would want to say to Scandal, I wouldn't want to make mistakes! So I just wondered.

Im British, but I work here.

coool!!!! so, u can go to the concert? you can give them the letter! this is our chance xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah but the concert is the End of march. Plus it will take about 10 days to get the letter to me. Can you make a heartfelt group letter in less than a month? There will be other concerts, especially if I move to Nagoya like I hope but I don't know when they will be

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 am

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
emmm we can send u PM's with a few sentences and u can writte it in the letter...is so much easy!

byebye. I go to sleep xd 4:36a.m. think about that....is very easy! and u can take a pic or record video when u give them the letter :F

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
True, but then its all in my handwriting... It would be better if it were different. Maybe people can scan or take photos of their messages then I can print them out at school and put them in the card/letter

EDIT: Hi again, I was just browsing through the site and came across the news about Fujiko. Such a terrible thing. I'm sorry about that, for her family and you guys. I hope that if we do this letter we can include a message from her. It sounds like she did a lot for this site and she loved the band so much. Wouldn't it be great to get a message from her, at least about her, to SCANDAL?

I didn't know her, but I feel it would be a nice thing to do. Sorry if this is opening old wounds... the story touched me.

Last edited by mrmonkey1980 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like it)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mrmonkey1980 wrote:True, but then its all in my handwriting... It would be better if it were different. Maybe people can scan or take photos of their messages then I can print them out at school and put them in the card/letter

EDIT: Hi again, I was just browsing through the site and came across the news about Fujiko. Such a terrible thing. I'm sorry about that, for her family and you guys. I hope that if we do this letter we can include a message from her. It sounds like she did a lot for this site and she loved the band so much. Wouldn't it be great to get a message from her, at least about her, to SCANDAL?

I didn't know her, but I feel it would be a nice thing to do. Sorry if this is opening old wounds... the story touched me.

I didn't know her, but i'm agree about what u said. and about the letter...the same Happy agree

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:55 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Hmmmm that's a nice proposal mrmonkey. .cool.

Starting from the beginning, I really want it to be a physical letter, it's more heart-felt than a letter created from the computer. The problem we had was the address, but based on what you said we can eliminate that problem eh?

So guys, want it to be a physical one?

Let's wait for what the others think.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 2 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:01 pm

konohagure

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Ok, I vote for the physical letter. I'll just send some inquiries after everyone has voted.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:35 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Physical for me too.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"