SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 4 100206014908270818

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter
Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
YLenalee wrote:Yes I know that but how can he gives this letter ? I'm a bit confused, sorry :s
well...we are thinking...many options...throw the box or something... xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

YLenalee

YLenalee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok, I hope it'll be possible =D

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 4 100206014908270818

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

maboroshi

maboroshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Miraclediving wrote:
maboroshi wrote:Heyo, this two dudes mc~ and porcu_tree~ like, shouldn't they be informed about what you guys are discussing or something? I mean, they started this whole thing and it ain't fair that they dun get to know what'sa going on right?

~peace~ \o/

emm...we are writting this here, so everybody can read it...they too..they already know xD, well, everybody here know....I dont undertan what u mean xD

Heyo miracledude, I didn't mean to step on your toes just now dude... but ya guys have come up with some great and awesome ideas 4 the letter, you and mrmonkey-dude and whoever else and yeah, you guys are helping speed up the process for them so kudos to ya guys XD i'm sure porcy-dude and mc-hammer are appreciative of your efforts bro .pinch.

~peace~ \o/

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Miraclediving

Miraclediving

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maboroshi wrote:
Miraclediving wrote:
maboroshi wrote:Heyo, this two dudes mc~ and porcu_tree~ like, shouldn't they be informed about what you guys are discussing or something? I mean, they started this whole thing and it ain't fair that they dun get to know what'sa going on right?

~peace~ \o/

emm...we are writting this here, so everybody can read it...they too..they already know xD, well, everybody here know....I dont undertan what u mean xD

Heyo miracledude, I didn't mean to step on your toes just now dude... but ya guys have come up with some great and awesome ideas 4 the letter, you and mrmonkey-dude and whoever else and yeah, you guys are helping speed up the process for them so kudos to ya guys XD i'm sure porcy-dude and mc-hammer are appreciative of your efforts bro .pinch.

~peace~ \o/

wa my english is very bad, I dont understand all that u said, but the 60% yes xD . I think that u are happy with the letter and all that things...is right? well I hope Tongue

Love and peace, yea.

(sorry for the short answer, I have to sleep 2hs, well..im going to sleep 2hs right now u.u)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 pm

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.mattcannotwrite.co.uk

~peace~ \o/

I've emailed mc to tell him about this discussion and he is fine with it. So we should do what we can here and he will join us when school is not so busy.

So in the meantime, write those letters, in English! And then let me know you're done.

And regards giving it to them, we're going to try and arrange to give it to the band or one of the staff at the concert. A friendly email might make this possible, so I am working on that. All you have to do right now is write your own letters!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:05 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com

~peace~ \o/

No worries, I'm always reading this topic. I just can't find the time to be active, but I've already talked to mrmonkey and the second phase is about to start.

.happy.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter - Page 4 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.