You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

fransserenity

fransserenity

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shunkan sentimental for me..
i found SCANDAL in a forum, that say 10 most cool girlband..
then search scandal.. and i hear shunkan sentimental. after that i got crazy n addict to scandal until now lol

Back to top Go down
LiamJorge

LiamJorge

Caless Student
Caless Student
i first hear them on Bleach ...Shoujo S!!

Back to top Go down
f.raw

f.raw

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
first I heard was Shunkan Sentimental from FMA... then I search more info about them... a few years later I end up here... meeting all of you guys Happy .happy.

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the first one that I heard was Taiyou To Kimi Ga Egaku Story. I don't watch anime that much so I don't know about Shunkan Sentimental and Shoujo S (shame on me What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 50249) until few months later

Back to top Go down
harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
for me it was Shoujo S...i saw it on my friend's music player XD

Back to top Go down
sgt_faye

sgt_faye

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://whatmakesuslive.wordpress.com
yumemiru tsubasa was the first song i heard, but it was shunkan sentimental that made me love them...

Back to top Go down
knight10

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shunkan Sentimental~
when i first heard in FMA Brotherhood, i feel calming, when i look for the singer which is Scandal....

Rinasaur calls my attention.. xP

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Images+%25283%2529
Back to top Go down
nononoan

nononoan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shoujo S
My friend give me the pv, then I love them much much too much .love.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Unofficially, I stumbled upon SCANDAL's Don't Say Lazy cover on YouTube back in Fall '09. I was hooked ever since.
Officially, Shoujo S. Worked backwards to Sakura Goodbye, Doll and then back forwards to Yumemiru, the Best*Scandal album, etc.

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mine was beauteen.. I think that was the title, and i don't know when was that song released but that song started my addiction to them..
Onion Love Love

me want you..
What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eWhat was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-slap-that-bass.tumblr.com
Though I didn't know it at the time but SCANDAL were the reason why I watched the FMA: Brotherhood ending film every single time!!!! So that entails that Shunkan Sentimental was the first SCANDAL song that I ever heard.

But I stumbled across their cover of Don't Say "lazy'' one day and thought that was pretty cool so I clicked on another video and it was Shunkan Sentimental so that's when I realised that it was actually a SCANDAL song........

Back to top Go down

First SCANDAL Song I Heard
Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 pm

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Mine Was Shunkan Sentimental From FMA: Brotherhood

Then I Heard Shoujo S From Bleach

& Finally After Hearing Harukaze I Looked Into The Band And Became A SCANDAL FAN!

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
nekopi028

nekopi028

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shoujo S \m/

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Vlcsna10 What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Vlcsna11

SCANDAL.MAMI  .smile. 
Back to top Go down
heiya

heiya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Secret Base .toj.

(づ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)づ
What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Scanda11 (´ ▽`).。o♥️
"it doesn't really matter since when did you start liking them or
how much do you actually know them to really feel their music"
(Mornings are evil (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )
Back to top Go down
scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
Shoujo S!! Onion Smile

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 F5hZrIc
Do you ever feel like you want a revenge
Back to top Go down

egalab

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sayonara my friend.

Back to top Go down
Mdri

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shunkan Sentimental

Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Shoujo S, in Bleach Anime, but this time I didn't know anything about music and I didn't make any attention at this song.

But it's Harukaze the first real song I listen, again because of Bleach, and I totally fall in love with this song .love.

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Harukaze.
I first heard it in a restaurant or a shopping mall in Japan while travelling around with my friends. In Nagoya we spent one evening in the living room of our hostel, drinking expensive sake (lol, once I left my two friends alone, and then they come back with a 2500Yen-Sake!!!) and watching japanese TV. There we saw the mv and about half a year later, this song came back into my mind and I started fangirling and joined SH Onion Wahaha

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
My daughter had 'Anime News' as her home page and there was a tiny advert for SCANDAL.
I thought they were a live action K-On band so I 'clicked' on it.
The song was "Doll" and I have been a fan since then ( 2008 )

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

nataku

Caless Student
Caless Student
The first song I ever heard from SCANDAL was probably Shunkan Sentimental as the ED of Full Metal Alchemist, but I didn't know who they were. First song I listened to and knew it was SCANDAL was Harukaze when it came out as a single.

Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My first was Shoujo S in Bleach, but I didn't pay much attention to it. The next was Koshi-Tantan on Youtube. I loved the live version and kept watching it over and over....surprisingly, the two of those aren't even my favorite.

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
1st: Beauteen - I accidentally downloaded it (Im actually looking for a different scandal, LOL)and I'm glad that I make a mistake.
2nd: Don't say "Lazy" (Animax) - My first research of them in youtube and fell in love with them.
3rd: Harukaze - I was researching for 14th OP of bleach (cHangE by Miwa) because I like it then I discover that the 15th OP of bleach was made by scandal. I researched it on youtube and it was great. Since then, I am always searching there music. I will buy there Encore Show album if my budget permits this month.

What was the first ever SCANDAL song you listened to? - Page 8 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
SpaRdA

SpaRdA

Caless Student
Caless Student
Doll- I went to Japan in 2008/9 and bought a random album and it was SCANDAL

Back to top Go down
bildo

bildo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shojo S !