Go down

AM² 2011 Memories [Page 8 of 12]

Re: AM² 2011 Memories
Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:30 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Well I think its safe to say I win at this point lol... but I fear the dream may come to an end today, after having strategically not washed all of my right hand since that fateful day. But today I'm going surfing... sad day Sad

Yup, that's all I had to say haha

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 pm

alnet88

alnet88

Caless Student
Caless Student
what?! you seriously didn't wash your right hand for that long? crazy man.

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Scandalheaven
I love Mami's reactions to everything
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:21 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i have to agree wit alnet, what???? yeah uh i would wash my hands cuz for sanitary reasons and dude just the feelin you felt that day after shaking their hands and the memory itself is priceless and i would be happy with jus that. but wow give you credit.

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 am

DBAG

DBAG

Caless Student
Caless Student
@zimbobbio you should have built a hyperbolic time chamber for your hand like the guy in Zoolander. Idk if you saw that movie.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol guys TOMO is very special to neil, cut him some slack XD

and lmao @ moose heaven. we stopped by to see what it was all about, and the lady was telling us about all the charitable things they do. "but we only take applications from people over 21." as soon as i said i was over 21 she totally got excited and was like "OH WELL LET ME GET YOU AN APP RIGHT NOW." yeah, next time i'll just keep my mouth shut lol...

and oh man this is totally off topic but i just gotta say....

in zoolander the guy built a hyperbaric chamber for his hand. the hyperbolic time chamber is a location in DBZ where all sorts of weird stuff happens

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Vince_Untan wrote:I was wondering has anyone caught this yet? .clap. http://daisukiscandal.jimdo.com/2011/07/06/自分のイラストがアナハイム会場に-その2/

you can tell i'm so excited in this picture >c<

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 am

9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
@DBAG - You were one of the few people who got more than two words out of me. It was nice to meet you too.

@10fingersmikey - Yep, I live right outside Houston. It sucks, haha.

@bigOeyez - It's funny, I probably saw you the least, but talked to you the most. And that wasn't much, haha.

@Noodles - If wat wouldn't have left something and came back inside, I would have just let y'all leave without saying anything. Yeah, I suck. I think the best laugh I had with you was when that guy at the panel kept ducking when he walked in front of us, and SCANDAL hadn't even come out yet. Haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
DAY 3

Got there at 9-ish and couldnt join Ross's group at the front, so I went to the back

Went to the panel where Cure mad me a mad panda

Went outside and waited for Ross and them

Waited in the front of the line where we waited for the first meet and greet

Got food with my bffl Ross-poo (thats a lie) and he slept like the latino he is, after he ate of course.

After the meet and greet, we hauled ass upstairs to wait in the line for like 5 hours.

We did some stuff that I forgot and went to the concert

AT THE CONCERT

The staff thought I was going to rush the stage, and I got yelled at by someone for running

I dont remember anything about the concert, except for my eargasms

AFTERWARDS

We had pictures taken of us for a while

I took my shirt off for some people

Received a hug from a person

Saw SCANDAL and then went to bed

DAY 4

Um, I got lost.............

I got there and waited for a while with other members.

Went to the meet and greet and remember Neil being a "fan-girl" (he really did call himself that at one point).

Then we went to Ihop with our 20 ish people group and ate after waiting like 20 minutes?

Then, I left

DAY 5

I go to Little Tokyo with family

I see Rob and Ross in Kinokuniya and hang out with them

Then Rob leaves and Jade and Erich come afterwards

I read Ross a bed-time story, entitled: "Go the FUC* to sleep"

Then, they abandon me. Which is a lie

Oh, I actually do remember something, I remember meeting that same person who I stripped for at the second meet and greet. Awkward........

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
Amazing story tofu :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 pm

alnet88

alnet88

Caless Student
Caless Student
nice tofu, short and sweet. nice recollection.

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Scandalheaven
I love Mami's reactions to everything
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cool story tofu, I actually laughed pretty hard at some points.

Also, how come you didnt mention when you met me! your LIVE friend! D:

It was pretty funny, I guess I should do my review one of these days xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
You should, Noodles, everyone's stories are so interesting. Share yours~~

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Laleykins~, I will do a recollection of all the people who I met
In order of who I met

Laleykins~ First person to greet me when I came there, we did the games downstairs, no innuendo intended, and went to starbucks before the concert!

Rossy Oliver, the Cute and Fluffy: Greeted my father and I, went to Baja fresh, slept like a baby after eating, "Tonomi" and "Tofuyoku." Yeah, glad he's taking Japanese classes now.
Oh, and he has a very intimate relationship with members of a certain visual kei group *Sadie*

Sam: My buddy from the Perfume forums, who I am really jealous of, talked to him about both SCANDAL and Perfume. Awesome dude

Erich: THE Man, covered my ass and I love him lots

Matt: Fellow Texan, figured out why his username is 10fingersmikey, made sense after some explanation

President Jade: The 5th member, really quiet, didnt talk to her much. But, she seemed like an older sister to me at the con

Neil: #1 Tomomi fan-girl "No way....." "Dude......" "I touched her......"

Philip and Freddy: Fellow drummers!

Peter and Thai: Thanks for letting me use the sandpaper and the drumstick idea, thanks Thai for sanding down the drumstick when you were bored.

Glen and Toshiko: Fellow Japanese! Nikkei and Issei! Thanks for the banner and the pins

Rob, Big D, Vince, Alan and Kelly: Didn't talk have the chance to talk to you that much, but, regardless, I had a really fun time with you guys!

Anson: Glowstick man! Thanks, but one of my glowsticks was defective, it never lit up.........

Oh, and before I forget, thanks Jade and Ross for the pictures, Erich for the shirts and everyone else for giving me great memories!

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

Back to top Go down

Interviews
Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Sorry if the interviews seem a bit off. I left the interviews in my car for 2 weeks and I only got 15 minutes with Kanon x Kanon and Sadie and I was extremely nervous lol .

Kanon x Kanon

SHP: How did the two of you start collaberating?

Kanon-san: We have the same first name.

SHP: Would this be your first performance in the states together?

Kanon-san: Yes, this is our first performance in the world actually. We haven't performed in Japan yet.

SHP: Can you describe Visual Kei?

Kanon-san: Visual Kei is a group of entertainers, they are famous for their looks and music, But Visual Kei is an art above all of that.

SHP: Do you think Visual Kei can become as popular in the United States as it is in Japan?

Kanon-san: Actually Visual Kei is not that big in Japan, but maybe it can become popular here in the United States.

SHP: Where would you guys like to play live next?

Kanon x Kanon: We want to play in Japan, then we want to go on a world tour.

Kanon Wakeshima

SHP: What was it like being nominated for the best newcomer award in 2008?

Kanon-chan: I was very surprised and happy to know I have so many loving fans.

SHP: Cellos are an important part of your music, what influenced you to play the cello in your songs?

Kanon-chan: I have been playing the cello since I was 3 and when I was starting to make music the cello was the closest thing next to me so I decided to use that when I was making my music.

SHP: You have come to the states on several occasions, what makes each trip special and how many more times do you plan to come back?

Kanon-chan: The first time was very nice. I was given a warm welcome and I want to see more fans and come back more.

SHP: Can you describe Visual Kei?

Kanon-chan: Visual Kei isn't a genre, its what you make of it.

I have to apologize at this point. I was asking them questions that I thought of on a whim. Out of those questions I wrote down Yoshida Brothers. Now I believe Kanon-san said he would want to collaborate with them, but it could also be that they inspired him.

Also known as: Ross AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Rossba10
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
tofu wrote:Laleykins~, I will do a recollection of all the people who I met
In order of who I met

Laleykins~ First person to greet me when I came there, we did the games downstairs, no innuendo intended, and went to starbucks before the concert!

Rossy Oliver, the Cute and Fluffy: Greeted my father and I, went to Baja fresh, slept like a baby after eating, "Tonomi" and "Tofuyoku." Yeah, glad he's taking Japanese classes now.
Oh, and he has a very intimate relationship with members of a certain visual kei group *Sadie*

Sam: My buddy from the Perfume forums, who I am really jealous of, talked to him about both SCANDAL and Perfume. Awesome dude

Matt: Fellow Texan, figured out why his username is 10fingersmikey, made sense after some explanation

President Jade: The 5th member, really quiet, didnt talk to her much. But, she seemed like an older sister to me at the con

Peter and Thai: Thanks for letting me use the sandpaper and the drumstick idea, thanks Thai for sanding down the drumstick when you were bored.

Glen and Toshiko: Fellow Japanese! Nikkei and Issei! Thanks for the banner and the pins

Rob, Big D, Vince, Alan and Kelly: Didn't talk have the chance to talk to you that much, but, regardless, I had a really fun time with you guys!

Anson: Glowstick man! Thanks, but one of my glowsticks was defective, it never lit up.........

Oh, and before I forget, thanks Jade and Ross for the pictures, Erich for the shirts and everyone else for giving me great memories!
@the Neil comment, I am hurt that I was not included in that as well tofu D:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:41 pm

danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
HaruhoKaisser wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
10fingersmikey wrote:And thank you once again for bringing them! None of it would have been possible without you guys bringing them here for us! It was absolutely brilliant! I can't say thank you enough for it. I am happy to hear you had such great positive feedback :D
I second this. Nice one

@Erich: Aww AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1 Seriously, though, thank YOU for everything.

@Freddy: Aww AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1 But you forgot the real reason we all met each other: Ross ordering you to check what was going on with the Sadie ticket holders haha Tongue

I still have to go through tons of my SCANDAL photos but currently can't right now (thanks, jury duty T_T), so here are a few from the panel and second M&G. Sorry all of them aren't uniformly colored the same/some are different sizes; I got lazy with editing haha.

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 20

Spoiler:

And here's a video of what happened with TOMO and the drinking straw haha. I haven't really been keeping up with what videos from the panel have been uploaded so far by others, but I don't think a video has been posted of this yet.

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Also, Moose Heaven! AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 42148810
Thanks Jade for the videos!! Tomo is really cute eh?? xDD

Thank you to everyone for sharing their stories, photos and videos!
They make people who don't go to AM2 (for example me Tongue) able to see some interesting events there Happy
Again, thank you!!

I want to make a doujinshi based on that video.. hmph.. but still got difficulity, what actually happen in that video.. can someone help me?

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Magicrhapsodyartistcopy

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO .please.

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
@above: if you mean the straw one, Tomomi opened her water bottle to drink and when she put the straw in, the straw was too small and it got stuck inside the bottle, so she couldnt drink, everyone started laughing xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm

danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@noodles
well thanks for explaining the straw..

what about the question that answered by tomo?,, I try to figure out what the translator say.. but it's so hard to understand the sentences.. too noisy

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO .please.

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Q: "My question's for Tomomi. In the Namida no Regret video you were crying over a girl and I just want to know how do you control yourself around these three girls?"
A: " ??? Ahh, lezu... lesbian... She was crying because she was fighting with her best friend and there were no romantic implications. I do think all the other members are cute and I love them, but not in that way. I like guys."

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
woah,, thanks 320x200,, now finally I get it :D

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
tofu wrote:

i almost forgot about that whole "Tonomi" travesty...

biggest facepalm in life coming up in 3... 2... 1...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks guys .whistle. feeling the love lol

Also known as: Ross AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Rossba10
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
10fingersmikey wrote:
tofu wrote:Laleykins~, I will do a recollection of all the people who I met
In order of who I met

@the Neil comment, I am hurt that I was not included in that as well tofu D:

Matt! You didn't freak out as much as Neil did, if memory serves.
But, you are still Tomomi fan-girl #2 in my books!
I do remember you and Neil having a fan-girl moment after we shook hands with them

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
Here's more from the Panel. . . and a there's a photo gallery Nice one
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/07/exclusive-scandal-spends-time-with-their-fans-at-am2/

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 8 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Vince_Untan wrote:Here's more from the Panel. . . and a there's a photo gallery Nice one
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/07/exclusive-scandal-spends-time-with-their-fans-at-am2/

thanks for the link vince!

"After the first six songs, the girls said that they were surprised to see so many of their fans at the airport the night before."

"Their last song before exiting the stage was “SCANDAL BABY”, but it wasn’t enough to satisfy the hunger the audience felt the group, and they howled for an encore."

and my favorite quote:
"Although the girls put on a splendid performance, a part of me wishes Haruna and Tomomi had moved around more and made better use of the stage."

little did the writer know that it was cause THEY DIDNT WANNA LEAVE OUR CRAZY SECTION Hohoho Onion
the way its written sounds like he was super jelly cause he was on the other side or something :whistle:

highlight quotes from the other page:
"Although the con itself seemed a bit quiet, the fans were anything but. The lineup of fans extended down the hall and filled the room to the max. The front row hosted the biggest group of fans in the room, as they held a banner for the girls that expressed their love; one dressed up as their mascot, and another dressed up as ‘Doraemon’, a reference to an inside joke with one of the members."

YESSS! haha im glad these guys got my costume, seeing as most ppl didnt get the reference .sweat.

"The once semi-quiet crowd suddenly became a mass of screaming fans, as they yelled the names of their favorite member and “I love you!”. It was quite amusing to see the looks on their faces when they saw the mascot and ‘Doraemon’ sitting in front."

"Some of the funnier moments during this event belonged to Tomomi." ...of course! Onion Wahaha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.