Naruto [Page 8 of 10]

Re: Naruto
Posted Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
7350legend wrote:I like it... But I'm still not sure if Toni is confirmed to be Madara. If it is then why does the author have to keep his face a secret?

but everyone in the manga already confirmed that tobi is indeed madara..
the mask is just well i guess a mask for his eyes.



Naruto - Page 8 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 am

ohmyHaruna

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
man...i cant wait for more naruto war to start! ;D

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

ryblaze

ryblaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
At last...the Battle between 'Shinobi' Vs Mandara+Kubito...is finally begin..



Naruto - Page 8 B4b47caf3a9de44897831acd63af2b5c-1
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 am

hirose

hirose

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
naruto was better with itachi and the akatsuki now i don't read naruto

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I read the latest chapter to date. Itachi gave Naruto a... Sharingan??? I think it's in 550. As i thought! Itachi really IS good and people can't see it because he hid the reason why he slain the Uchiha clan. itachi did thought that after getting revenge on him by sasuke, that he would go back to the village but there's another story to it... -_-



I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 pm

yachiru02

yachiru02

Caless Student
Caless Student
man...i cant wait for more naruto war to start! ;D
Me too!



.happy. .smile. LOVE Naruto - Page 8 Blackbutler-ciel_png_650x10000_q85
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 pm

mjlsepro

mjlsepro

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is it true that at the back of the mask of madara is the face of Obito??????

can some one answer me???? Im confused ?????

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 am

GROLEM11

GROLEM11

International Performer
International Performer
Naruto has too many episodes too keep up with and characters Sad



Naruto - Page 8 Thegrudge
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 pm


White Wasabi

Caless Student
Caless Student
mjlsepro wrote:Is it true that at the back of the mask of madara is the face of Obito??????

can some one answer me???? Im confused ?????

nah i dont think its obito Wink

naruto is a great anime but i hate the filler episodes .omg.
Everytime a damn filler episode and now again more then 5 filler episodes
i better read the manga^^

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 am

bagastb17

bagastb17

Caless Student
Caless Student
アソドレアス wrote:
mjlsepro wrote:Is it true that at the back of the mask of madara is the face of Obito??????

can some one answer me???? Im confused ?????

nah i dont think its obito Wink

naruto is a great anime but i hate the filler episodes .omg.
Everytime a damn filler episode and now again more then 5 filler episodes
i better read the manga^^



Yup me too..... can't agree more with you.... for me it's better to read the manga... sometimes watching the anime can be fun too but with so much fiLLer it kiLLs my joy to the series..... .cool.

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Roman_92

Roman_92

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rellenuto u.u i Wish return to Manga Happy



Naruto - Page 8 1b781aa8
MAMI LOVE
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:03 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Chapter 559 is a great surprise. Although, if you think about it, Kishimoto-san did drops some hints before.

Spoiler
Spoiler:
The Masked man known as Tobi or Uchiha Madara is not the real Madara!

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
BigDnm01 wrote:Chapter 559 is a great surprise. Although, if you think about it, Kishimoto-san did drops some hints before.

Spoiler
Spoiler:
The Masked man known as Tobi or Uchiha Madara is not the real Madara!

If hes not.. then WHO IS? .wtf.



SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Naruto - Page 8 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
haven't talked about it yet. probably in the next few chapters.
and Boy, was everyone surprised to see that.

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Question to those Naruto fans....

Warning, spoiler alert! to those who hadn't already read or watch to the 4th Shinobi World War...

Spoiler:
U heard of Kuchiyose no Jutsu : Edo Tensei (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection), used by Orochimaru and Kabuto to revived the dead?

U heard of Keiyaku Fūin (Contract seal), a Sealing jutsu used by 4th Hokage to remove Tobi control over Nine-tailed fox?

Would the Contract seal be used to remove the control the user have over the revived?

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:43 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
in the latest chapter

im just so sad that it's time for itachi to leave Sad((((((((((



"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Naruto - Page 8 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

LiamJorge

LiamJorge

Caless Student
Caless Student
well i think its quite fast for them to defeat kabuto...

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:29 am

Licht09

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^Agree.. I don't think it will be that easy..

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 am

Athenagiku

Athenagiku

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://pinkyantigo.webs.com
im thrilling everytime i read the manga

[img][/img]



Naruto - Page 8 DV3qTyS
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:17 am

Athenagiku

Athenagiku

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://pinkyantigo.webs.com
NAruto desu!



Naruto - Page 8 Naruto10



Naruto - Page 8 DV3qTyS
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
has any one of you read the latest chapter of naruto? the first page was awesome yet sad for the itachi fans out there.


Spoiler:
Naruto - Page 8 Naruto-3408041



Naruto - Page 8 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:12 am

alemicon

alemicon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
timooooo wrote:has any one of you read the latest chapter of naruto? the first page was awesome yet sad for the itachi fans out there.


Spoiler:
Naruto - Page 8 Naruto-3408041

Agree! I bet Sasuke will be redeemed after this. And Kabuto too, wonder about that one.
Spoiler:
Wtf! Madara can resist Edo Tensei Jutsu! All the Kage could very well be annihilated now Naruto - Page 8 214504
Naruto - Page 8 WKzOb
And we can see the effect of the jutsu used by Dan too (along with some DanxTsunade moment). This chapter really have a lot to talk about.



Naruto - Page 8 513813
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps. - by somebody on FFN



Naruto - Page 8 RJtQA

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:05 am

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alemicon wrote:
timooooo wrote:has any one of you read the latest chapter of naruto? the first page was awesome yet sad for the itachi fans out there.


Spoiler:
Naruto - Page 8 Naruto-3408041

Agree! I bet Sasuke will be redeemed after this. And Kabuto too, wonder about that one.
Spoiler:
Wtf! Madara can resist Edo Tensei Jutsu! All the Kage could very well be annihilated now Naruto - Page 8 214504
Naruto - Page 8 WKzOb
And we can see the effect of the jutsu used by Dan too (along with some DanxTsunade moment). This chapter really have a lot to talk about.



Well i just read the latest chapter today, i think a certain someone is still alive after all


WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT YET


Spoiler:
Orochimaru

Naruto - Page 8 Naruto-3426881



Naruto - Page 8 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 am

alemicon

alemicon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
timooooo wrote:
alemicon wrote:
timooooo wrote:has any one of you read the latest chapter of naruto? the first page was awesome yet sad for the itachi fans out there.


Spoiler:
Naruto - Page 8 Naruto-3408041

Agree! I bet Sasuke will be redeemed after this. And Kabuto too, wonder about that one.
Spoiler:
Wtf! Madara can resist Edo Tensei Jutsu! All the Kage could very well be annihilated now Naruto - Page 8 214504
Naruto - Page 8 WKzOb
And we can see the effect of the jutsu used by Dan too (along with some DanxTsunade moment). This chapter really have a lot to talk about.



Well i just read the latest chapter today, i think a certain someone is still alive after all


WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT YET


Spoiler:
Orochimaru

Naruto - Page 8 Naruto-3426881

.wew. back to square 1 again don't you think?
Spoiler:
Orochimaru, the big badass villain that we all know and love from the first series. .omg. .omg. And Tsuchikage take the role of the leader.. Tobi.. open your mask already!!



Naruto - Page 8 513813
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps. - by somebody on FFN



Naruto - Page 8 RJtQA

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto
Posted Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 pm

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
just saw this at FB haha made me lol but yea possibilities Happy)

Spoiler:
Naruto - Page 8 304974_417333568302141_1180538842_n



Naruto - Page 8 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down